Not only did my $250 turn into $10, but I can't even sell now, because there are no buy orders...

Not only did my $250 turn into $10, but I can't even sell now, because there are no buy orders. So I can't even claim capital loss on my tax returns.

Attached: YHXpJ-WP.jpg (512x512, 20K)

If you were smart you should of taken a look at the projects team. It’s literally teeming with pajeets. 99 times out of 100 pajeet coins are scams. You only have yourself to blame.

Good idea

I have 60m of this shitcoin.

>no buy orders
No, you turned $250 into $0.
Should've gone into the stock market, swing trade LODE or hodl SPY.

Always avoid pajeet. Chinks and slavs are also big scammers. You may have about 30% of 'western' projects who are legit.

strange how this kind of threads pop up whenever rlx shows even a bit of an upward correction
trying to suppress price much?
biz doesn't care about rlx
that'll change soon though
meanwhile i'm sitting on 3mil, which i acquired @atl. time will tell

It's still Jon and his crackhead friends who were to dumb to see the potential. It's not even fud to accumulate, it's just outright hate

There are 40ETH on the buy side, I guess this should suffice. Your fud game is ultra-week

Weak oc

>increase in volume, buy orders and price in the last couple of days
>no buy orders

looking into this again, I see that the site for real estate investors relexcapital.com is much better than the original relex.io I guess it pays to have it done properly through Katipult, their old logo and site looked really so shit

Hang onto that stack, op. It'll be worth quite a bit soon.

...very soon

why? having a look at their telegram there is just v vague talk about large investors and transitioning to a stable coin but nothing concrete at all. when I looked into this ages ago they were talking about more exchanges and it's still the same thing now.

real estate on the blockchain...lmfao!

There's no tokenizing involved brainlet

You'll just have to wait. It won't be long. Keep watching it.

Well, the project obviously doesn't work with this market cap, so either they prop this shit up or the project is done.

Also, not a single serious company is allowed to speak about specific prices to their community. I guess this is the main problem; the cryptoverse is usef to be spoon fed and all of a sudden they should connect the dots themselves.

Exchange listing is an ongoing and tiring discussion which hopefully be solved sooner rather than later

>So I can't even claim capital loss on my tax returns.

Attached: kek.gif (305x205, 435K)

YOU'LL have to wait seeing as you don't know either. Your kind of pajeetry really triggers me user, just be real - most of us can see past the bullshit in here. I looked into them when the price crashed after they were accused of being a scam and was going to buy in as I don't think they are. Glad I didn't as the price has just kept tanking. Go ahead and provide a good shill if you can without the mysterious crap

checked & kekd. OP BTFO

lol. I don't care if you invest or not. Your financial situation doesn't affect me in the least. I'm just telling op to hold on and get google translate ready.

It'll another few months, maybe a year till it takes off but right now I'm 99% sure that it'll work out. Proof of concept is already here and some of the projects on the site will have impacts for an entite region (espescially the silicate port)

>should of
REEEEEE

Attached: 1560926684774.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Why didn't you buy chainlink? I'd have thought it would have been so obvious? Only yourself to blame kid

sitting on 2m RLXI. When moon?

Hahaha. Should have bought UND. Stay poor.

this is good money when it goes top 100

Attached: asfgw.png (293x377, 15K)

That's why you get out of shitcoins way before the peak. Most people literally can't sell on the way down.

This. For all shilled shitcoins i get out at anywhere from 10-20% profit and got to LINK. I get called a fudder by everyone in the groups but im one of the only ones who end up up.

RLXI is still very much in its baby shoes. I expect nothing from it within the next year

Besides that he just pulled this statement out of his ass

Absolutely gonna make it

Attached: 1544787893887.gif (198x236, 485K)

Yup pajeets sure make a name for themselves. It's almost like steotypes exists not because someone created them, but as a reflection of reality.

I hate stereotypes, and, predicatble patterns are a boring game in life.

Risk being unique.