I got this business card from my Grub Hub delivery driver. I hope you all didn’t fall for the stem meme

I got this business card from my Grub Hub delivery driver. I hope you all didn’t fall for the stem meme.

Also the world economy is going to crash in the next 18 months.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxpkIVaYcfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is more than likely another biz larp, no one would be that fucking retardedly desperate. If no larp, that poor soul... Its not even funny, just sad and I don't feel empathy often.

the kind of person who thinks this card is a good idea is probably a terrible engineer also.

Gotta be a larp GrubHub drivers don't know English

>world economy is going to crash in the next 18 months.

Brainlet here. Say if this does happen how will this effect crypto. Up or down?

down, all the way. Only real assets will survive

It’s fucking real.

Attached: 1BEB4DA7-4CAA-44B8-9E71-7A92950F1347.jpg (1242x2208, 485K)

>real assets
bullish

I hope you don't find comedy in this, this guy must be in a bad place right now.

this guy says he is an "engineer" but cannot list one tangible "engineering" skill, like CAD, coding, modelling, analysis, system design, control theory, electonics, etc.

no wonder he's fucking unemployed

Absolutely not. Though it does give me more confidence in my dated long put on the DJIA.

what kind of engineer tho? can he come work in our materials department?

he definitely needs better guidance, what type of engineering anyways

Godspeed user

Post his number I'll call

Project "engineer" ie not a real licensed engineer.
Probably a fancy name for Project Manager they were given or taught to use to sound better

fake and gay

this is actually really creative and outgoing. this guy will likely land a 6 figure gig in no time. being totally serious here.

This. He should list specific technical skills instead of bullshit that a woman can do.

The local Subway is offering Sandwich engineer jobs, when do I get my $1000?

Yeah I thought that was strange, its like saying you're doctor but not what kind [archaeologist, medicine, astrophysics]

This. $1,000 is nothing in exchange for a six figure job. You might meet a dozen or more people a night doing lyft or door dash or what the fuck ever. This guy is making a good play, a reference could be priceless when it's as hard as it is out there

What u mean golabse in 18 month?

This is some boring dystopia shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lxpkIVaYcfw

Kek

I got a white one once. But the rest have been black and Arab

How much did those shitty wings cost you cuckboi

Also which state or city?

How can you be an engineer and not have an engineering job? Either the guy is lazy cunt that expects the job will find him or he's some autistic sperg nobody wants to deal with. Or he's some nu-engineer like social media engineer, interactions engineer, events engineer or any other soiengineer.