You’re fucked brainlets

Attached: 6F5201D6-2BA4-4812-B172-3BC8559AEFED.png (828x1792, 1.82M)

its something about operating the business in new york or whatever.
Its just a technicality.

Lmao. Thats bitfinexes entire argument right now, that they never operated in NYC. Except the AG just procured 30 pieces of evidence to the contrary. Now tether has days to come up with the reserve, and they’re trying to induce a bullrun that isn’t coming

shhhhh. bobo paid tether fud shills chooses to ignore this very important fact.
let them short btc and be poor.

Attached: 4BA09755-8053-4A4D-8CAC-A7FDE7A4D52F.jpg (339x350, 55K)

Not defending bitfinex here but I can't wait for this corrupt kike shithole and their bitlicense to go the way of Detroit. Hopeful to see it happen in my lifetime, trade needs to decentralize.

and what if they did operate in ny and are found guilty, what do you bobos actually think will happen ? being banished from NY will crash btc ? lmao

Agreed 110% man. I unironically support bitfinex and their money laundering and hate the AG and banks, but the reality is what it is and you can’t fight the US gov

>t. Sub room temp iq

come on bobo tell me, the fuck could the nyag do to bifinex and tether ? you think being banned from NY and some fines will tank btc liek you wish just because you missed the $3000 buy in ?

Oh my sweet summer child.

They will bring the entire weight of the US gov to bear on all their money, their transfers; their reserves, their auditing. And they just printed an extra 400 MILLION that they have to provide evidence for

You’re fukt idiot, if you’re holding btc rn you’re playing a macabre game of musical chairs. We’ll be at 2k before eoy

No, I think a bank run on tether would crash it

Honestly I've been hearing about this fucking shit for years now and nothing has happened. Nobody cares about Tether FUD anymore.

>2k eoy

screen capped.
you really have to be an absolute brainlet retarded piece of shit poorfag to buy into the tether fud.
stay poor.

Remember the last tether fud? BTC mooned as people exited their tether positions

>own RSR
>waiting for Tether to get hacked to ahit
>make millions as a top 150 holder
Stop I can only nut so much

Attached: RSR Pepe 1.jpg (840x856, 184K)

They just want them to pay their state taxes they're not going to audit them.
This is about money is what it is.

>Oh my sweet summer child.

Attached: redditbuzzwords.jpg (1500x1000, 376K)

Holy shit as a bobro is didn’t even think about this play. You’ve got my neurons firing here m8 thanks for the idea

ding ding ding!

just buy into the dark-web SEA $OTO run. no worries on this end.

Its scared

Attached: 02B1C691-2033-4C8B-A663-B0018E72F2E6.jpg (354x504, 34K)

>load ze tether fud
>e shorted?
>pomp eet

AG is a

Leftist
Black
Woman

Therefore i dont think this is about either

Justice or
Money

But about being a total unnecessary pain in the ass cause thats the purpose of that kind. Check em.

yeah, pain in the ass about paying taxes. shes a leftie. you had it right.

these guys are making how much money ? i want a cut of that now !

>these bitcorns or whatever the hale you calls them boys are making how much money now ?
>and they not even supposed to be operating in noo yawk ??
>oh hale naw, not in mah bakyahrds,
>them boys gonna be paying them taxes mmmhh hhmmm.
>it gon hurt !

can you imagine the panic when boomers realize that a monero payment channels CANNOT be taxed by any means what so fucking ever?
I can already picture the smear campaign going nuclear on prime time television channels