This is bullish for Chainlink

Here's a Linkpill in these trying times.

The cofounder of ibm blockchain, hyperledger, ConsenSys, and web3 just became a LinkMarine.

Attached: bullish.png (744x596, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/amd2u3/quantstamp_audited_chainlink/
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/c7d9eq/audit_of_chainlink_token_link_token_performed_by/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/8e3vm1/github_code_audit_chainlink_top_26/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/9r3r1z/confirmed_in_berlin_chainlinks_mainnet_being/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

late to the game
whats the min chainlink to make it? 500?

We just win baby

>trying times.
nigga what trying times? I'm comfy as fuck.

yea 500 at $1000 will change your life

I have 86k and still buying

very very old news

Literally this. Nothing will save you from the dumpening linkies!

Its still tough to be down somewhat from ATHS

How, just how exactly is this fucking shit bullish? I haven't seen a single fucking demo of chainlink at work, not one.

No, it's really not. Stop checking the price and understand that you will be extremely wealthy in two years. Stop being a weak handed faggot and go have sex.

you must be fucking retarded

>The cofounder of ibm blockchain, hyperledger, ConsenSys, and web3
> just became a LinkMarine

keep on copin mothafucka .

Oh you mean he's shilling his bags. Call me when chainlink actually does something. Has their code been audited at all?

>3 days ago
>old news

Fuck off fag.

.... you too senpai

most techies here say its a centralized pos that's vulnerable to sybiil attacks.

lol they do bug bounties and hackathons constantly. i guarantee oracle did a code review before agreeing to use it for their startup program too. dyor bitch

>Has their code been audited at all?
Literally multiple times retard. How about you do some research yourself.

And yes they passed each audit.

Quit falling for retarded FUD. Retards just make shit up about Link at this point.

uh huh

>Has their code been audited at all?
What is QSP?

post source
>dyor
literally brainlett tier argument from morons with no substance

Damn you are dumb.
They passed multiple audits otherwise mainnet wouldn't be out.
Keep on being a poor nolinker

most fudders larping as techies.

u all r so naive to listen to the FUD and so lazy to not dyor, that u dont deserve it anyway. keep selling me your links. in time i will make it and u will still be here shitposting about getting JUSTed on ur shitcoins

See you at 1k eoy

where do those faggots think a decentralized network starts?

>not decentralized lol only one node operating. muh sybil

and what are your qualifications? Shitcoin connoisseur?

why are my linkies not moving up

How bout you Look at John Wolpert's qualifications.
Ya dumb neet.

PRICED IN
THIS SHITCOIN GOIN NOWHERE LMAOOO

Jesus christ just type "Chainlink Audit" into google you fucking lazy retard.

Here, I don't give a fuck if it's reddit, go research yourself if you want more info

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/amd2u3/quantstamp_audited_chainlink/

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/c7d9eq/audit_of_chainlink_token_link_token_performed_by/

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/8e3vm1/github_code_audit_chainlink_top_26/

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/9r3r1z/confirmed_in_berlin_chainlinks_mainnet_being/

This, saw some gay OP post this dumb eceleb tweet over the weekend. Dont care. Sage

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

the state of fudders

construct an argument or go back

He's not "team hodl" though, you illiterite idiot. Hes just using it like one would use an electric kettle or something. Not that special.

Attached: 1515373915509.jpg (228x320, 21K)

>He fell for the sybil attack fud

Aside from companies springing up to verify oracle operators, sybil attacks take place because nodes are too cheap to operate, and the incentive to run a node dishonestly is too high.

Reputation and staking collateral mean that to have a node-net and execute a sybil attack, you'd need to be operating the nodes as a profitable business first. So, you're going to build up your nodes over say 9 months, build their reputation and profitability, then throw it all in the trash?

It's one of the most sybil resistant monetization methods in crypto, and is made more sybil resistant by companies willing to do node verification.

Thanks for the info losers, that's all I came here for

Attached: 1560218975168.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

This guy is likely a Twitter shill.

Freaking just had a brain revelation from your post man

delet this

Attached: 1554490107707.jpg (499x665, 155K)

I only have 300 link

Attached: AEE49AB2-0AC3-4D65-BC0F-6FD2855B6041.jpg (400x399, 18K)

wont make it

nocoiner

We knew he fucked with link like a year ago lmao poor nulinker

You'll be able to buy a house with that at least.

wait a minute he said that he is NOT a HODLER.

does that mean that he has already dumped the link that he bought?

Oh no user, not yet. What exactly do you think the 650000000 link locked up are for? Fucking place holders?

Also, your linkpill is not secret. Even chico crypto is shilling link now.

same.

Breadcrumbs and confirmations are two different things.

t. Pre SIBOS marine

You will make it, Link will go to $5000 in early 2021

bought crypto for the first time today, 10 LINK in the wallet. Is it worth getting more? I'm not in it to be a millionaire, just for fun really

Fuck you

Lol at weakhands selling with minuscule overall price movements..coin is still up what 20x..imagine what happens when the BTC bull run actually starts for real..alt coins are forced to go up no matter what eventually..

Get as much as you possibly can.

Not really, but slowly selling BTC for LINK will be fun, while everybody is hunting king legacy ledger you will be able to scoop up cheap link at .0000x Sats.

Unironically big news! Holy shit! This is mega huge for link and the future price! I just bought 1k link, why wouldnt you too user?
Thanks.