Pizza dapp ---> delivered (beta)

>pizza dapp ---> delivered (beta)
>Staking dapp----> delivered ( beta)
>Gaming dapp----> Dev just told it was almost ready
( The dapp they never even talked about, and they're already in beta)
>Nuke Dex ---> soon
>Privacy---> soon
Do you think they're not gonna deliver this? You're literally retarded if you didn't buy this now.
Are you the one who buys high and sells low?
Or the one who loves monies and buys now and trust the project?
Think for yourself user! This is gonna moon so hard after this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-111000~2.png (1041x351, 104K)

what is it though

what you still in this PnD scam?

Nuke token.
This isn't void nigger
This is NUKE TOKEN!!

Is this the psycho that DOX'd dude? Yeah, uh , hard pass.

Get into PNK.

NUKE is the only deflationary that is constantly updating and developing.
Thats the way crypto should be.

Loud, obnoxious, and kickass!

Ew... invest in a real token like BRAPPER.

Is this another shitclone shitting on Nuke?
Yea hard pass.
Nuke is run by legit hackers.. just so you know. They deliver good.

nuke?
isnt that the self destroying token?
how can it be used for dapps or anything?

Based. But does brapper have cam girls???
Nuke does!!!

That is the most retarded question I've ever heard.. you should join the telegram to find out more
@nuketoken

yeah when you compare all the clones, nuke really is clearly superior.
it's price now is so cheap it's gonna be a raging boner when it goes back up to ATH

You're smart sir.

reminder this was worth over 7 dollars a few weeks ago and the devs held a nude competition and that destroyed the token. Nuke is dead, and nobody is buying your bags

its just a matter of DYOR really

lol if you are afraid of girls with boobs, then you sir have much bigger problems on your plate

someone sent me NUKES on my highest Link acc, am I being targeted?

buy FUZE or stay poor

I tried buying some off the switcheo exchange but it said it had a 0.1 eth limit...

er requirement i mean...

It has hit its bottom with major announcements coming out. Void just scammed to, everything else is a copy of bomb/nuke. You’d have to be braindead not to have a suicide stack.

I’ve dumped all the airdrops from all the shitclones that have come out after nuke. Waiting for staking then this shit will moon.

First time I’m hearing about the gambling dapp. Did they give any insight?

okay just bought 30 nuke transfered it to my wallet and... now I have 29.4 nuke.
Great...

It's ba deflationary token.
2% will be burned. Cheers.

Reminder that you're a faggot if you hate boobs and it had nothing to do with the telegram or the nudes.

No buy SHOCK, ETHPLODE, VOID, FIRE, FUZE, SING, SNOW, CLM, HOLE, POPS, MRO, MOAB, BLAST, NB, XPD. These are just the deflationary ones I've bought or received, in the last 3 months. NUKE has the worst devs, this whole dapps thing is a sham. Everyone is better off buying BOMB

Same fuckin reply, on the other thread.
Wow.. good job bomb fag. Try harder. Coz you can't stop nuke.

NUKE IS GONNA BE SHILLED FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS.. SO FUCKIN HARD. YOU'LL BE LUCKY AF IF YOU BOUGHT.

NUKE is the single scammiest, scummiest, trashiest community in crypto. You fucking pajeets are pieces of shit. Of course it's some soulless sociopath roasite running the most shamelss garbage scam in all of crypto. And you pajeets aren't going to fool anyone except newfags, and newfags aren't gonna be able to figure out how to buy this trash. Take your -97% loss and leave. In a single month the NUKE devs fucked their holders over more than REQ holders got fucked over over the entirety of the bear market.

This is why people hate you faggots. Because you attack every other project, even the very project you are copying. You literally make your own hodlers hate you and sell. That's why you're down so much. Because people like me sold because this shilling is so atrociously offputting.

Hoes mad
Bomb fags mad
Hoes mad
Bomb fags mad
Hoes mad

Copied? Do you want me to tell you how much nuke built around the project? You fuckin nigger?
Did you even read the original post or came running with your nigger tits to type this out from your ass?
Bomb token my ass nigger.. they aren't shit compared to nuke.
Ofc yes, imma shill this shit . Because I fuckin love it.
We've cam girls, girls willing to suck dick for nuke.. girls willing to show their fucking tits for nuke. And you're being a fag here ranting about it. Fuck off nigger. This isn't for you. If you sold it, it's your loss.. coz they're cooking some damn good shit

Just give up Rachel Satoshi

You were a millionaire on paper, and now angry because you can't cash out due to zero liquidity

Get shreked

this thread is mostly NUKE lead dev larping as many people

Yup.

Their aggressive style of writing is very obvious