LAUGH AT LITION Thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHH

Official thread for waiting for the commencement of the dumpage

Attached: 759AC3E2-D360-4D61-A4B4-55AE8A06B98A.jpg (747x1243, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/josefsevcik/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oof, and yikes.

Attached: 1562443144893.png (1000x808, 404K)

lol, get fucked litionfags

None of the bagholders even did research on the linkedins? This is just being discovered now?

>It's a serial PnDer episode
get rekt faggots

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: C6BC2DF5-B76B-4D38-B914-7094D3E890F7.jpg (900x840, 112K)

strong buy signal

Sub .20 imminent

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAaa

Fudders working hard to get back in... ya'll gonna die poor and still burn in hell.HAHAHAHA

Attached: 4c.png (716x667, 135K)

>post own telegram message in hopes of "owning" those idiots on 4chins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>outsourcing to Belarusians, lead dev is the head of a different project
>said lead developer doesn’t even mention LIT on LinkedIn
>wow so bullish $25 EOY

Attached: 7B83B9FA-3D95-443F-A53D-18816A7135CF.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I'm tempted sometimes to buy into such blatant shitcoins. Then this kind of thing keeps happening.

Attached: 1562708001212.gif (300x220, 834K)

dude, there is a difference between fud and the fact that LIT has no software developers employed other than a bunch of belarusian consultant fags. Their fucking lead dev lists a scam that he exited on his linked in and does not even mention lition. How can anyone still take LIT serious?

As a vidtard I’m hard as diamonds holy fuck, imagine investing in something which doesn’t even have dedicated developers, just outsourced third world retards. Then imagine trusting a bunch of fucking krauts lmfao

>how can anyone still take LIT serious?
Muh SAP bruh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The FUD is working!! It’s working!!!

Keep it going, we gotta get it down to 20cents before we can switch back to shilling

took my 40% gains on this shitcoin and never looked back lmao

YES! Keep going with the FUD.
>muh thirdworld

T.Rakeeshs
Eastern Europeans >>> Shitskin from any kind.
Bring it down to 1,5k sats so I can go all in.

Attached: 61zHLX7S7gL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 26K)

Aright everybody, back to the VIDT pile

Attached: 40006017.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Lol when nobody in this thread realizes that a consultant who works full time as your developer is the same thing as having a full time developer except you don’t provide full time employee benefits

Solid buy sign. Only buy when I see these baseless attacks. Someone working hard using different IPs to grab some, so I buy too.

this is the worst hopium I’ve ever seen, your devs are post-cold war coding contractors, the lead of which exit scammed his last project. this isn’t ironic FUDing for accumulation, this is your coin about to drop into oblivion to never be heard from again

it simply isnt true, FUDsters getting desperate
just check linkedin yourselves, faggots

Im cool you being a brainlet. Wont sell my 10k.

>post cold-war coding contractors

While seeing upon the western world, I'd rather have them instead of coding trannies. Keep coping, wh1toid.

I checked and sorry to disappoint you Rackesh, but this time it is true. linkedin.com/in/josefsevcik/

Screenshot faggot, not all of us are wagecucks with linkedin accounts

Also is the lead dev from Slovenia or Czechia and is located in Switzerland. There must be a reason an eastern european lives in one of the most expensive places in the world. (Protip: He's paid pretty good ---> does his job well)
Keep the funny meme pics up doe. I want to have 10k more of dem Litties.

Group of broke people looking for how to get in on a solid project.

None of these retards would believe it anyway and just say its fake

Senseless Fuds... this is 100M Mcap due soon. Instead of jumping in you vidt loser tryna fud your way in.

there you go desu, fresh from linkedin. Oh btw. "Decent" , the other thing he lists there, is another failed crypto project. Buddy s a serial 'entrepreneur'

Attached: Josef Svecik.png (653x1072, 170K)

CTO of SAP ain’t pulling a fast one. If you think someone like that would scam or associate with anything less than quality... you’ve never spent any time around C-suite execs

hahahahaHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHA

THE STATE

This ... the advisor on the board of directors of Lition is the CTO of the largest software company in the world. Why would he get so involved and go on camera for multiple interview regarding Lition, and risk his reputation on a “scam”?

/thread
what more do you need other than his beautiful aryan face

Attached: Unbenannt.png (742x75, 13K)

these vidt fudders are really frustrated....

I feel bad for the weak handed faggots that sold HAHAHA

Jesus christ this coin is a dumpster fire

Just a big giant scam, glad I sold before the major dumping began

Seems like German vidt fudders woke up.

Let me guess what is comming next:
Muh Git not active, but can't explain difference between fork and merge.

Clear buy signal

Their github is inactive as fuck tho

probably because muh SAP developers are working on it, lmao

When will you VIDT fudders realize that they literally paid someone to make those top tier memes ? (Gotta say those memes were spicy though )

Cope.

If you like keep fooling yourselves fudding Lit,only dumb and blind person who cant read and do a quick research will be fooled. Fud or not I'm buying. When I see these senseless fuds it's clear theres a aim. Someone tryna buy. So I buy too. Thanks a lot for helping me grab a few more and I keep buying cause you not getting them alone I'm sharing it with you.

I hate it when projects do not open source their code and do not regularly push their commits to github, in 9 of ten cases it means the code is shit or nowhere near where it should be. The lack of inhouse developers makes this whole project look mostly like a marketing campaign. There are red flags all over this shit.

>actually thinking VIDT was coordinated paid shills and not just a bunch of sperg neets getting in early and ruthlessly shilling it all day
>implying LIT hasn’t done the same thing, only with lower quality memes
seek help and cope harder

These vidt fudders looking for some Lit...Caue vidt has no actual token use case.

JeT FuEl CaN't MeLt StEel BeAmS

Are you guys fucking retarded? You know that no one is actually holding VIDT and LIT anymore right?

T. Vidt sperg

The netherlands must be some second Judea KEK

Also for the brainlets still fudding cuz of muh non-aryan devs:

Outsourcing is a very common thing in IT...for BIG PLAYERS. Last hint for you fucks to grab a bag or you'll cry like you would have missed LINK again.

Yeah for basic stuff not for something like this lmao obviously you've never worked in any decent firm in IT

inb4 hurr hurr i'm a senior google engineer

Y'all sold off all your precius tokens at lose cause you though BTC was heading to mass, now it's done on you btc doesnt have the momentum to go up and alts are getting ready to move so you now fudding so you can buy back some gem. Losers, never chase btc you never gonna make it that way. When you get a solid one like Lit you never sell of for anything. Hold for 200M Mcap, which is coming soon.

except LINK didn’t outsource devs, it had them in-house on the payroll behind sergey. and sergey wasn’t a shit dev from 2 other failed projects. you faggots are in hardcore denial. enjoy the drop and bleedout.

They literally have two in house developers , if you took the time to do a little research you’d realize this is a baseless claim ...

Well I just talked with some LIT officials...this Jospeh guy just didnt gave a fuck about updating his LinkedIn BWAHAHAHA.
Whats even funnier is that they DO have devs inhouse which even won longhash hackathon.
I cannot imagine the absolute seething state of the fudders rn HAHAHA.

How big are your bags, user?

Not sure if this is the publicity SAP wants to be associated with.

Next they expose faces and LinkedIn profiles from the SAP contact persons here.

Bad taste and karma exposing non-public people like the led dev with picture and name here.

What does it matter if they outsource their devs, it's globalization y'all dumb illiterates, masturbation has eaten up IQ. Retarded losers. Your fucking mama underwater is made in China, your fatheds tie and ur toothbrush are made in China. What matters is the quality. Go back to elementary school or better look for something else to fud...

Someone please check the SPHTX chart
This is your future Litidiots

Oh no no no litiots just give up already. This coin is the joke of the entire crypto community

>would buy waltonchain before lit
>would buy BSV before lit
>would buy bitconnect before lit

Oh you’re the

>oh no no no
guy that’s been fudding since we were at 15 cents

Just buy in at 2k and shut the fuck up.
You cannot be more obvious that you are either some VIDT nigger or an accumulator.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (360x346, 170K)

yeah I most say this all gives me strong Waltonchain and Vechain vibes: mostly focused on marketing, muh Partnerships, no focus on software development and a general lack of transparency. Yikes, this ain't 2017 I doubt that this will work out.

remember kinect? that god awful fucking retarded pos? go back to its reveal in 2010 iirc, there were dozens of high level cxos from multiple companies larger than sap shilling that scam. you can still find interviews and press conferences by them shilling kinect.
yeah, if you think cxos are all extremely smart and considerate people, you havent spent a second talking to them either.

Oh no no no he doesnt know bitconnect

Makes sense then you'd fall for a shitcoin scam like this newfag

Literal Pajeets shitting up this threads with baseless assumptions. The grip of my iron hands gets tighter the more you mongrels shit up these threads.
Already at 15k. 5k more for a node. See you on the streets of Mumbai when I come visit your shithole country to have holidays there while you serve me.