Tfw BRAP discord is imploding on itself

>tfw BRAP discord is imploding on itself

Attached: 1520224388872.png (148x197, 58K)

what happens, did they really played the same joke twice?

There is a discord?
People actually joined it?
Should perma ban everyone on there,from Jow Forums for falling for such a newfag trick

Attached: intense laughter.jpg (1157x772, 142K)

meh, thought it was collective cool shit we can do. Turns out it just pajeet scam. What a shame.

What happened?

I'm ruined. Less than 100 tokens burned. Roadmap was lies. Delphine isn't coming. Price dumping to 1 wei

Kek glad I made 2 eth out of some dumbasses then.

there was so many people willing to collaborate and assist their project because we know they are not an experience team. But we didnt mind, because it has potential, didnt think they use this chance to pump and dump. Fucking pajeet of biz.

Nothing changed you faggots. Stop fudding and over reacting.

Here comes one of the fag admins from their telegram. Fuck off

What happened exactly

Dude, it's a coin centered around fart memes.

Some pump and dumpers joined the telegram and are now sperging because the token burn wasn't big enough for them. The Telegram doesn't allow pump n' dumpers.

They burned less than a dollar worth of tokens HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

then who was it that made the promised? It was such a good vibe previously despite no token burn promise was made. Had you not made that statement you've had more supports. I am not to sure about now.

They didn't pump or dump anything, dumbass.

Can't burn more than 6969 brappers at a time or you'll light the atmosphere on fire

>pajeet airdrop chaser drop his 69 millions for 10$ in the first hours of the airdrop
He's now mad cause it's worth 600$

To think that people actually bought into this and/or thought it really had a future Kek. Buy nuke or bomb and sit back. Nuke releasing staking and gambling dapps soon. You’ve been warned

this. have a suicide stack of bomb and nuke. every other deflation coin is a quick cash grab for the devs. 200 bomb and 850 nuke here.

Not getting back until "rachel" is out.

Checked 696969. We’re going to make it user.

do what you want. it’s triple bottomed. staking and gambling will moon it again.

I just said it, I want "her" out.