Imagine thinking anybody gives a fuck about muh decentralized oragles :DDD when they can just connect to a REST API and...

Imagine thinking anybody gives a fuck about muh decentralized oragles :DDD when they can just connect to a REST API and not pay some rent-seeking middleman "node" to verify that the API is sending you correct data when things like TLS/SSL exist. If the data is faulty at the source, ChainLink doesn't fix that. Garbage in, garbage out.

>but muh smart contracts. Muh 4th industrial revolution
Businesses don't want to put their core business logic in a smart contract that can't be changed once deployed especially when it offers little value over current models. Get real.

There is 0 value proposition to scamlink.

Link true believers deserve to lose every dollar.

Attached: 1482029619030.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Cope

Attached: Link Kike.jpg (620x400, 66K)

The singularity is nigh

This but unironically

Chainlink will likely be dead in 2 years

We will never see sub $3 ever again

Screencapped for humiliation

look my fren.. if you wanna build trustless applications on the blockchain you’re gonna need your data inputs and outputs to be the same way. Otherwise blockchain doesn’t make a lot of sense in the first place.

Capped as well, don't forget the rope you'll need it by the end of the month

It has dipped twice maybe three times under $3 for a few minutes at a time. Probably will happen again. Although support at $3 is pretty fucking strong.

Yeah bro. What the fuck do I know? Ensuring data is authentic? Ha, crazy. It's not like you're probably some twitter fudster considering Google and Oracle are hopping onboard. Blow me.

Attached: 8daf84_7134304.jpg (1200x1146, 82K)

The business model is for apis where providers want to sell data or machine to machine iot. Ie Tesla drives to parking lot and pays to enter. But I hate link too and real devs will probably build on something else.

The API providers are accumulating LINK and they will become oracles.

Can verify the data is legit with your eyes anyway

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK! THIS STUPID DIPSHIT ON AN ANONYMOUS MY LITTLE PONY FORUM KNOWS BETTER THAN ORACLE, THE THIRD LARGEST SOFTWARE COMPANY IN THE WORLD, WHO ARE PERSONALLY HELPING TO BUILD OUT THE CHAINLINK ECOSYSTEM BY BUILDING 50 CHAINLINKS FOR THEIR STARTUP PROGRAM.

Right, which is why we have departments full of people doing that all the time? Just reading through APIs to make sure data going to smart contracts or god knows what else is legit? Retard, you are a reddit or twitter fudster too aren't you?

lol this just isn't their startup program
this is the birth of a new API economy
expect other companies to follow suit

It’s not worth it user. Save your keyboard.
Linkies are the flat earthers of our time.

have sex

Nobody uses oracles now, and nothing is going wrong ... Why are oracles needed now?

>he thinks it's a globe

>when they can just connect to a REST API
You need oracles for that.

seething :-)