Side gig Chad here

Side gig Chad here
>video editor
>pedicab
>online sales
>tree removal
I take in 10k a month under the table and put in 2-3k of monthly income into cyrpto portfolio [mostly BTC but also ETH and LINK (Coinbase fag)]. Will I be able to retire when I'm 30?

Attached: PjLbw36y_400x400.jpg (322x322, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ye naw ye naw ye m8 you'll do just fine. always fukn cash in hand m8 and a wendy tucked in yer winny blues

That's something your gona have to discover on your own m8.

...Ya fucking druggo

But yeah your probably gona be gucci

Attached: Sassy_the_Sasquatch (1).png (675x663, 241K)

How did you start out and get clients as a video editor?

Oi mate you reckon you should pay yourself for all the smokos your taking?

Attached: E8508769-F5D5-4D2F-9D6D-CC7B664DA449.jpg (799x999, 110K)

So you're going to Bali to get a ripstarter?

Naw m8 ur gonna need at least 20 bitcoins and 2m in index funds

Fackin oath cunt

Brisbane neet here. Where my fellow bogans at? Get to reregister my vt commie anyday now, she's been off the roads too long.

Nnnnnnooooollzzzzzyyyyyy...

get dat shlutty horsh to gimme back my cardigan roiiiight... na fug it now cunt.. nah fug it... ur dead moit

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

This had my old mate and I in stitches so many times going through year 11 cooked as fuck every day :')

go heavy on CHR on the floor, have titanium hands, and you may make it in 2021.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you suggest?

dropped a hard eth thanks

LINK

I don't know anything about anything. Where and how would you recommend getting up to speed?
Please, thanks

Both CEX and DEX. It's surprisingly saturated still, and there are not good arbs unless you're watching it & stressing 24/7. Using automated trading is always NO for arbing, because of symbol mismatches (& other reasons), but still, it's not a long-term solution to riches. Currently, you can find ONE good arb per day if you're hustling. You're honestly better off buying whatever the current shitcoin is on Jow Forums and selling it next week, and hopping to the next

Drop a hard eth and you will make it desu

>online sales
what do you sell user and where do you find video editing jobs?

Thanks user

Whats a ez career in Ausfag land, fuck all jobs where i am and all the tradies are on meth

>all the tradies are on meth

I work in hospitality, everyone's still on meth (myself included). Join us fren, degeneracy is not guaranteed; it's a choice.

God fucking damn I didn’t expect to see Boberry right now.

Lollipop man is where the real money is at. Safety hazard and high viz, all that shit.

This unironically sounds like fun, the council here's never hiring. Does it pay ok? I'd much rather be outside in the sun&fresh air twirling my stick than stuck in a dingy stuffy kitchen with retarded 15yo dishwashers and brainlet restaurant managers.

Hospitality in concept sounds comfy but all my mates that do it hate the pay and the work

based