Here comes the crash. I bet you idiots thought it would never be below 5 figures again

Here comes the crash. I bet you idiots thought it would never be below 5 figures again.

Attached: download (7).jpg (207x244, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/E1L7ZKEb/
tradingview.com/x/GAdIrmml/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t-this, this is the one

>drops $100
>bobo: "HERE COMES THE CRASH"
>up $100 again immediately
>bobo: "I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME"

bears btfo.

Attached: 1562023528382.jpg (774x850, 93K)

When we finally have the capitulation to retest the bottom, I will be the one laughing.

It's still down $200 from like $13,1xx, what the hell are you smoking?

realistically, does this seem like the top for now?

do you expect prices to go up in a straight line ?
is pumping from 12.3 to 13.1 and then settling at 12.9-13.0 fucking bearish to you, you desperate fucking nocoincer bobo losers. absolutely grasping at any straws in this golden bull run.

It will go down eventually. It's inevitable.

We very clearly hit a double top. It basically a crash from here. If you have crypto, you should sell to lock in profits.

>WE'RE GOING UP WITH NO CORRECTION!
you will lose all your money

The biggest volumes are on selling side.

Trend reversal is incoming any moment.

/thread

are you new faggot ?
it dropped from 20k to 3k.
it aint "correcting" again bobo, im sorry to tell you. you missed your chance to get on board right before the halvening.
stay poor.

We have no idea what bots and algos are doing and why.

Old school TA is telling that something is holding the trend reversal and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 156271932425602.jpg (714x1024, 152K)

the 20k to 3.2k drop was a bubble pop. on smaller time scales yes, it will correct again. we are WAY overdue for a correction on this pump, probably to the tune of 7-8k. but by all means, long 100x, you'll be rich!

no one will buy shit with USD even after 10x

>He thinks this was the pump
Good thing bear capitulation seems to be far away still. We have a lot more gains waiting until these delusional retards dissappear

why do bears even exist ? perpetual wet blanket degenerate gamblers who pray for dumps to make money.

you should all collectively kys

are you new faggot?
did you not see it dump from 13.4k to 9800 ?
retards like you were adamant it was going down to 7000.
fuck out of here newfag.

They are pathetic creatures who get off of them making money while others "lose". Its a loser mentality of low life people

bulltrap. we are finishing off "return to normal." real dump is to low 8ks (or lower). plainly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain. this double top will destroy you, i hope you like the color red.

every increase is a bulltrap according to you loser retard brainlets.

go shoot your family and then yourself bobo.

$9200!!!!

lemme show you something
tradingview.com/x/E1L7ZKEb/
that's a double top right?

literally SEETHING.
>the cornered bull knows his life is nearing its end, and thus he irrationally lashes out in a final act of enraged defiance, somehow knowing deep-down that his depressing fate is irrevocably sealed, with only death in wait

why stop there bobos ? lets goto $100

tradingview.com/x/GAdIrmml/
this was also an obvious double top"

The crypto market is about to be nuked, very soon. This will be the winter to end all winters...

Attached: D_FKULnXsAE3lJ8.jpg (1024x652, 99K)

you literally have down syndrome. none of your retard arguments make any sense. its all based on your 'intuition' like a woman.
sorry., we're in a bull market bobo. keep shorting and getting REKT.

i'm not sure about bull market we are either in an early surprise bull or a b-wave bear market rally. but... it's still suicidal to short it before confirmation. bobos are crazy.

A daily reminder that you need to have brain damage to be shorting in a bull market 9 month away from the halvening and that bobos have been spouting the same shit at every price point.

Attached: FF17EC2D-5147-4929-93B3-3DB1F48B34AB.jpg (250x243, 23K)

Screen capped, see you at 14k

why does this retarded meme persist? who the fuck says it has to "retest" bottom? you're just an assblasted faggot that missed the pump. get rekt and kys faggot.
>inb4 tHaTs HoW tHe MaRkeT wOrKs
you don't know that, I don't know that, nobody knows that

Attached: 1562435605163.png (579x668, 67K)

No newfag you have to break the low

Attached: 3812DBCB-D9D4-4464-A003-E9E4DCED3AF1.jpg (2004x1041, 404K)

ehh
depends on the timing and scope, really.
shorting longterm? very stupid without a confirmation, yes.
shorting at certain clear resistance levels? clear as day. 14k -> 12.8k or even lower is pretty much a given, and there is no way it will not bounce down from 18-19k significantly even if it advances longterm.

Biz will buy the top again

See you at 4 digits over the weekend

that's true but even $14k i would only short if hedged i just bought some btc i wouldn't have bought at these prices otherwise for this exact purpose.

kys subnormal.

You guys are cowards just put stops or whatever you still net an easy 50% at MINIMUM

Attached: short.png (105x95, 10K)

AHHHHHHHHHHH

NNNNOOOOOOOO

i have seen so many people made homeless by stop losses. every kind can fail you multiple ways. which is why i'm a big believer in margin. if stop fails you you lose money if liquidation fails arthur loses money.

what reason do they give for stops not working, anyway? isn't it sort of a binding contract? they are offering a specific sort of contract, i order it, they confirm the order by showing it on my page - and it doesn't hold. how are they not bound to buy/sell at the ordered price afterwards if it failed for whatever reason?

>You guys are cowards
sry i dont trade based on emotion. fucking lol

>you will never see over $12k BTC again
>BTC immediately hits $13.8k

>what reason do they give for stops not working, anyway?
user error
let's say you have a market stop sell and someone market dumps $100 million worth of contracts cleaning out the orderbook triggering a cascading stop sell chain and you are getting out on the bottom of a scamwick not completely ruined but a few of these will clean out your account.
then limit orders have been known not to trigger especially when the price violently drop and you get an unexpected liq with low leverage wiping you out.

others claim the stops simply did not trigger when overloaded.

but all of those things are THEIR responsibility.
why would it be my risk what method they use to seal the deal? why would they not be liable afterwards no matter what happened?
i had a market stop on bitmex once that was "triggered" but not "filled" - they never gave me my money back, which luckily was "only" ~16% of my stack.

>but all of those things are THEIR responsibility.
only the overload but no refunds

if a market stop triggered but not filled that means the orderbook was empty. unlikely as many people fish for these things with unreasonably low buys.

what can happen tho is if your stop loss triggered but before your order could be executed (there is a que) you were liquidated which is a priority.

Yeah and that's why you take shitty little impotent 1% trades with 3% of your stack.

Tell all the remaining hodlers you know goodbye, bc most of them will be leaving CT over the next 2-3 months.

Attached: 1561124533203.jpg (1016x1189, 242K)