Lympo announces partnership with samsung

The rumors are true

medium.com/lympo-io/lympo-now-allows-withdrawals-to-samsung-blockchain-wallet-d84a39e18f87

Attached: 2E5D7889-791F-47F0-82E6-3276684DD701.jpg (1125x1095, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1148870879666933760?s=09
cryptopanic.com/news/5989594/Samsung-rolls-out-Ethereum-based-SDK-beta-version-to-launch-official-version-soon
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lympo.lymporun&hl=en_US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let me get this straight, so they are allowing the withdrawal to a standard erc20 wallet?

kek

pre installed on all samsung 10 versions in the blockchain app ahhaha this is HUGE retard

I cant believe that poster last week actually broke this for us

and biz retards dont realize this is part of a PRE INSTALLED LEDGER WALLET

Holy shit, every chink, burger, pajeet and eurofag that buys new Samsung phone will now have Lympo in their device

Attached: 1557592435739.jpg (573x430, 84K)

How big of a pump we think this will go once news reports this? Much higher than Enjin?

no. this is only the first part of the news. I think it might 4-5x over a week and once second news hits it will 10x.

Are we getting played rn or something? I dont understand why isnt this shit moving

Sounds like I bought into a pajeet shill

That's worst name I have heard for a crypto! Even naming it Craig Wright Coin would have been better! C'mon it sounds like a nasty body part or a deadly disease.
biztip change name

Attached: image87954659.png (194x259, 7K)

Theres more news? I mean wallet integration on ALL samsung devices is pretty huge. Especially that every device owner will be exposed to this crypto

>woman CEO

Attached: 1562679841698.jpg (750x719, 61K)

checked
yeah they said theres more news, not sure when they can announce but theyre still under some NDA
CEO is giving another AMA today but they dont make announcements at AMAs

How much are you guys holding? I've only got a 50k stack rn

pretty unknown project, biz only knows because of the larp and some of us in the telegram

220k, we'll make it fren

500k.

We all will make it.

Attached: 1549600492483.png (658x901, 84K)

Tony G, [10.07.19 03:44]
Lots of things that will come out. Including some exchanges. This listing opens many opportunities

Yeah that was a weird day. And soon as she started dancing around the questions I posted “MARKET SELL NOW.” It looks like lym is around the same price now anyways. This built in wallet thing needs to confirmed to see a bull run.

12k. FML.Still glad I didn't sell after the rumor pump two days ago.

50k here, only jumped on at 500, super keen to see where this week goes ~

Where does one even buy this shitcoins?

We need to start tweeting this out to the bigger crypto guys on twitter..

this is big news. don't let this opportunity slip for you Jow Forums

I'm confused, wtf are we supposed to do rn

Market buy as much as you can?

Binance will happen. It's just a question of time now

250k is the official suicide stack

the price hasn't moved much so we have some time before the news spread and LYM goes parabolic

28k, sold like 100 Link for it.

its going to be at least a day to filter out, right now only their telegram and us know. i think they posted at article on reddit Jow Forumscryptocurrency, but thats all i know about.

kukoin.

>As you have already known, we have integrated with Samsung Health to offer you an easier and simpler way to track your daily steps

Its a fucking pedometer with a token for some fucking reason. The partnership with samsung isn't a partnership it just means you can finally put your shitcoin in a wallet along with many other shitcoins.

Beware the pajeet shills on here.

I was part of the telegram and keeping biz updated. I had a sizable stack at the time but sold because of the uncertainty. IS ANYONE ELSE GOING ALL IN NOW THAT"S CONFIRMED?! I'm about to drop 9 ethereum in this bitch while news is still fresh. (Most of my portfolio right there. Wish me luck).

Burger here.

Integrated wallets on all new Samsung devices. Giving out Lympo.

You're a fucking moron if you don't buy in now.

The wallet is integrated into all Samsung phones thereby exposing this particular cryptocurrency to millions of people all around the world.

Yeah you are right. Not a big deal at all.

I'm so fucking confused lmao what the fuck is going on? Is the token even needed?

who gives a fuck? It's going to be in the hands of hundreds of millions of people. If this isn't bullish I don't know what the fuck is..

wow you get the option of withdrawing your lympo to a samsung wallet. this is massive just bought 1 billion.

you unironically hate money

Might throw $200 in my dudes. Hope for a 10x or so. That would be nice

>Giving out Lympo.

Can you read? It allows the withdrawel of lympo to the wallet it doesn't come with the fucking wallet itself.

>needed
If you want to buy hoodies that say LYMP on it by working out then yeah. But that's not the point, it's a new health fad that deals with cryptocurrency/blockchain/whatever. And because of the weird nature of these tokens we can get in on it earlier before it hits mass market and all the normies use it. I think integrated smartphone adoption is one of the most important aspects to bringging crypto to the mainstream. Lym was .015 last week because of the rumors, It dipped back down and is now .015 again. If you miss out on this, you could potentially miss a 20x, no exaggeration (probably more with long term hold). Worst thing that could happen, is people don't buy it for whatever reason, developers dance around the questions during the AMA, and you loose 2%.

Attached: samsung next.jpg (750x1190, 454K)

Volume going parabolic. This gonna go to at least 5c.

YES. I agree. If the two articles that are on it now aren't enough to cause a pump, then we need to help start it. this will be the Chainlink of the health fad fitness/smartphone industry.

Imagine being as dumb and selling this low after the Samsung news

Attached: kek.png (760x478, 50K)

It allows you to earn Lympo on your phone you fucking pleb.

Starting today — July 10th, 2019 — you will be able to withdraw your hard-earned LYM coins to a Samsung Blockchain wallet. Yep, you read it right. You will be able to withdraw LYMs. To a real blockchain wallet. Exciting, isn’t it?

you could always earn lympo on your phone

this is just the lympo can now be withdrawn to a samsung wallet

So this whole thing was a nothingburger? lmfao

IT IS REAL YOU FUCKING NEWBS! Thanks for the cheap bags weakhands. Now is the last time to get onboard before the rocket is launching - Im serious (I am a computer scientist, the vidt fundamentals are sick, 10x at least!)

This is your last chance to buy vidt cheap!!

twitter.com/v_id_blockchain/status/1148870879666933760?s=09

It's not listed on the CMC charts. It's going to need some help. This is a big opportunity. Twitter, Youtube.. get the message out and load the fuck up.

U ok there?

Attached: lmaopajeet.png (1536x390, 37K)

Oh I didn't realize any of the cryptos you were holding just partnered up with one of the biggest tech companies in the world.

Excuse me

I can withdraw my bitcoin to the samsung wallet. did satoshi partner with samsung?

Partnered.

Do you pajeets even know what that word means?

Yes, thank you for asking, I hope you're doing great too fren

I don't know, why don't you fill me in.

You literally hate money, incel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 2.39.36 AM.png (712x318, 68K)

Did I tell you that you're a massive faggot?

Attached: limp2.jpg (760x392, 44K)

Someone must have let you know by this point, right?

Attached: limp3.jpg (300x413, 18K)

I unironically just bought 100k which is a lot for my shitty portfolio so this a lot for me. At least we know that we have the 'Larp" on our side. Who capped that shit by the way? I'm thinking he was right.

Can you elaborate?

Cuban is an investor. This has big money and big names behind it.

Don't fall for this guy. Cybermiles also paid Cuban to shill. Cuban shills for them at a press conference, then when he finished he literally turns to them and asks if he said it right lmao.

This is never going to go anywhere. SNTVT was just shilled by McAfee. 1-3 weeks before "I told you so" posts. This means accumulation time is running out.

Attached: basedanon.png (1908x426, 145K)

Who literally gives a fuck? He's a massive household name. Who the fuck cares whether or not he knows what the fuck he's doing. I can't imagine how difficult your life is being so fucking retarded.

you're not going to make it

You should have told me that six months ago before I went all in on Egretia.

KEK

Literally no one knows who Mcaffee is outside of the fucking dork stratosphere. Cuban is on one of the biggest shows on television. Samsung is one of the largest mobile device and general tech manufacturers on the planet. People will be seeing Lympo on their devices.

You are destined to be poor

BUY NOW OR FOREVER BE IN PAIN

Attached: Moonbaby.png (502x484, 296K)

>hey stacy

>oh hey tina

>did you get any LYM today on your jog?

>yeah I ran six miles and got 2.2 FYM!!

>Wow that's pretty good only 100 more and you can get the fold!

Imagine passing up the opportunity to buy thousands for the cost of dirt.

What’s the suicide stack and make it stack?

It must be the ultimate Biz coin. Profiteering from the gym obsessed normies

Attached: wojak-and-pepe_o_7215815.jpg (640x720, 105K)

also they said samsung will offer lym challenges for gold lympo members that will reward enough to purchase a new s10

>Profiteering

we're going with, or without you Jow Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 3.39.22 AM.png (716x238, 34K)

articles starting to roll out
cryptopanic.com/news/5989594/Samsung-rolls-out-Ethereum-based-SDK-beta-version-to-launch-official-version-soon

thanks just bought 400k

15k LYM. take me on the ride with you Jow Forumsraelis

Buy more. LYM hit all time lows three weeks ago. This has nowhere to go but up, and in a hurry.

So they say they have more news to announce sometime soon. This might turn out to be the best summer for me after all

Attached: mkaet8.jpg (848x224, 33K)

This is all i have - the rest of my portfolio is in other bags destined to moon also.

I just sold all my BNB to buy more LYM

good call user

100k with 1.5 eth waiting on the sidelines.

Does it mention lym? Bullish either way but I can’t view the whole article on mobile.

The rumours are not true and anyone who falls for this being scammed by the lym team

Sorry. We didn’t realize your other bags were also Samsung compatible.

You guys are going to get burned so badly.Its a listing on a crappy dapp store nobody will look at.

>>Shitty dApp

>>Shitty dApp that you can withdrawal directly into a wallet that's going to be preinstalled on every Samsung device from here on out

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lympo.lymporun&hl=en_US

>erc20 works on an erc20 wallet
>partnership
You niggers are really this stupid?

didn't realize you hold bags of cryptos that are preinstalled on half the world's devices too

excuse us

That isn't from the article in

hasn't read whitepaper. doesnt know usecases. we researched this when the non larper leaked this. we understand the potential. we understand the further announcements. we understand how lympo will be interesting for big companies (insurers, market research, mHealth tech.....)

It seems they are

So is every crypto available on the wallet now partnered with Samsung? Is Lym now partnered with Google and Apple as well due to ?

Yeah, it's from a Lympo Q+A

bearish, right?