Top LINK’d

How do you think the guy who bought LINK’s peak at over $5.00 feels?

What do you think he is doing with his life right now? Can we still figures out how much he bought from Coinbase Pro at that price?

Attached: 253F6EDF-C304-443E-BD05-5E14893782E0.jpg (650x851, 148K)

The wick just means someone put in a buy order there but it didn't get filled.

probably around 100ish and he has sold already thats for sure B

he is an animal so he isnt really thinking about it in the sense that normal poeple would

It did get filled you absolute idiot, why otherwise would you think the wick reached that high?

I remember thinking about all the new baggholder being born there
it's beautiful in some ways

Attached: ubdBNTS1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

please be joking, please dont tell me you dont even understand how candles work, please

> these are the peoples you're trading against

Attached: fgjghkhjklkjm.jpg (1242x1290, 80K)

brainlet normie newfags are here guys, #1 sell signal. take your profits and run.

So he bought ETH at $10 instead of $5 ... how will he ever recover?

There was a boomer who paid 9999 PAX per Link

fpwp

By selling at $3 then rebuying later at $15

This is adorable

EZ swings

Thanks fellow marines.

If there’s one thing I learned from this about trading LINK on Coinbase, it’s to not underestimate the possibility of absurd flash crashes or spikes.

For whatever reason they seem more frequent on Coinbase and I always end up placing my limit sell orders a good 5 or 10 cents higher than I would on Binance because of it.

Attached: 14ED69AA-5705-4D81-A12B-E407D53429B1.jpg (720x303, 27K)

>absurd flash crashes or spikes.
> For whatever reason they seem more frequent on Coinbase
That's because there are no exchange-run bots to mitigate any price movement.

Oh yeah, well then YOU explain how candles work brainy.

and coinbase is full of normalfag retards who market buy/sell non-stop

Every exchange is full of them.
It's just that on Binance the in-house bots are skimming all the cream off the top and bottoms, flattening things out and killing momentum.

He probably suffers from some form of mental retardation, so I don't suppose he feels much.

That would explain it. The curves on the Binance charts look so smooth compared to Coinbase.

I’ve really been liking Coinbase because of that minus battling the bots for trying to a limit order filled when it’s full of order spoofing.