Guys I am fucking shaking right now. I feel like im on top of the world!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE IT

Guys I am fucking shaking right now. I feel like im on top of the world!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE IT

Attached: omfg.png (1563x124, 21K)

how much are you going to make

approx 1.5 btc when it dumps down to 3k

f

Is that Binance?

I wouldn't be surprised if you're liquidated before this thread dies.

RIP

haha that is where you are wrong brainlet. Screencap this. Btc will be going on a massive downtrend down to 4.4-3k. where we will double bottom before going to 250k. If you cant see this truth then you deserve to be poor.

Attached: 1527960488388s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

what price does btc have to reach for your leverage to get completed?

based on that screencap it looks like you are the poor one, I'd guess you are probably in top 10 poorest on this site

haha idiot thats where you are wrong. BTW have fun holding ur worthless ponzi token down to near 0 while ill be laughing my way to the bank,.

COPE

You realise your short gets paid out in btc yeah, so if it went to 0 :^

bybit, sameshit as bitmex

Daily reminder Arthur is specifically targeting degenerate gamblers. Let’s go long

>> we're going to 250k
>> we're going to 0
Make up your mind Faggot

Uh-oh OP! Looks like the exchanges are hunting margin traders!

keyword near 0 you fuicking idiot. you dumb fuck idiot neets that think this shit can go straight up forever literailly are the fucking worst. btc is worthless trash.

>btc is worthless trash

Attached: 43B9B9F8-0ECC-4A22-B293-2B6FB90743CB.jpg (460x366, 23K)

far far better than niggermex

You just outed yourself as a brainlet bobo. I agree it should probably dip a bit here but it will go back up.

I would also never short such an obvious opening as that's when a stray pump nicely wipes you out.

btc is worthless trash but it will still go to 250k dum fk dont call me a brainlet ive been in this space 10x longer than you retard. btc will have its black swan day eventually.

Attached: FF1A4C60-619F-49B0-92FB-6740453AE4C8.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Brainlet. I don't disagree with your position on this peak but you are clueless about btc. You're probably itching to talk about tether.

it wont

how do you get invited for binance margin trading?

you stupid motherfucker do realize that when BTC moves 1% in the wrong direction you get fucking liquidated?
1 fucking percent

By the way we are going up further

listen bud ive been mining btc since 2011 and invested in heavy in 2016. all its gonna take for btc to die is for satoshi to move his coins. I could care less about tether even though it his shady as fuck and you cant deny that.

LEL

kek

Oh no.. . Of all the slurs i could've given you i never would have sunk so low as to say you were a bsv pajeet.

He managed to place it at the top of a wick and it is a major resistance point so it may just work. That said exchanges profit hugely by creating quick spikes to liquidate obvious short opportunities like this.

dumb fuck when did i mention bsv. this has nothing to do with that fraud. the satoshi coins will be sold eventually theres no way around it.

So why is your position not even half a Bitcoin? Why are you still here?

Oh, right, you're poor and LARP on Jow Forums.

this is just a bybit acc i use for my ref link $ lmfao stay poor kiddo.

No-one knows who he is. He's probably some hikkomori who killed himself long ago and those coins are lost to time.

Im no btc maximalist, it won't be some gold of the future but it currently has real value and a good life ahead of it.

>worthless trash
>before going to 250k
>going to 250k
>to 250k
>250k
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Attached: 1523723683573.png (485x443, 47K)

Gimmie some of dat 259k worthless trash.

because brainlet crypto is either going to 0 or going to 1 fucking million get with the fucking times if you havent figured out how the markets work then u should just quit. BTW everyone here that is smart enough to understand what im saying I will give you guys some good advice. Go in heavy on the 2 mimblewimble coins. They are the next gen privacy coins and already have better tech than monero and zcash.

Attached: 1518270084789.jpg (950x1424, 187K)

That $60 will be $6,000 EOY if you buy UND before the Binance boom.

Why do you even need ref links if you have 50+ BTC?

Oh you don't? LARPing piece of shit

>worthless trash
>250k
How can it be both at the same time you absolute fucking retarded spastic FUCKING DRIBBLING MORONIC WINDOW LICKER

Attached: brainletcopter.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Oh so you are the type of person to turn down free money? Thanks for showing your true colors poorfag.

Attached: 1518067414571.jpg (1242x810, 496K)

lol nice bybit testnet.

BECAUSE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE MORON FUCKING RETARD THATS HOW THE MARKET PERCIEVES THE MOVEMENTS

YOU. ARE. RETARDED. WHICH TYPE OF WINDOWS TASTE THE BEST FUCKFACE? I BET YOU LOVE HOW THE SHORT BUS TASTES.

Attached: brainletboard.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Attached: 0EF8D56B-C511-4DFB-93CE-1F53585F74FE.jpg (480x480, 21K)

only dumb fuck idiots that c ant form their own thoughts or opinions result to brainlet posting fucking low iq neet scum get off biz.

BOGGED

better?

Attached: 1520261929114.png (485x443, 27K)

> 38M circulating supply
> 1B total supply

seems legit

Attached: 1556480699090.gif (250x195, 801K)

Attached: 1561188002777.png (648x415, 329K)

Be careful about what you believe.
You will probably want to kys .

RIP

Attached: hgctytyyg.png (251x201, 11K)

came to watch OP get fucked live

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOROROOR

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

press f to shit on ops grave

haha retards its gonna take more than that measly pump to liquidate me

profits are gone tho

Bogs head is even shaped like the ethereum symbol

the profits have only just begun. Im firing up the omega shenron dump as we speak.

oh shit

60 bucks till you're wiped out. Tick tock.

I just looked at the fees on this fucking exchange
how do you even make money?

lmao

look like this is now waiting for liquidation thread

REKT

getting close

R I P
I
P

WAKEY WAKEY

rip op liquidated right before the dump

OP's a genius

Based bearbro

I doubt he made it, probably closed his position when it looked to be nesr liquidation.

he got liquidated you dum fucks

F

OP ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY OP

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)