They're gonna wake up soon

Attached: lympo-tge-cryptoninjas[1].png (910x500, 38K)

End of day predictions? I'm saying 230.

250 easy

I think the day will close within 250-270 sat range

checked

the prophecy is foreseen

should do least 250 today

250 but might be higher if the news pick up

Deluded.news has been out now for 3 hours and it got a weak 15-20% pump.Its samsung listing it on their shitty dapp store along with a load of other crappy dapps nobody will ever look at.You can drag out hyoe for days and result in weak news like this, the market never responds well.

Checked. 8888 is monetary abundance in basic numerology.

went all in at 130. did i fuck up

No user, most burgers arent even up yet. Don't be scared.

America, the greatest country on the planet is still sleeping.

Shouldn't you be drinking tea through your mangled teeth and giving Aabdar his afternoon handjob right now?

Usa is 4% of the worlds population.Again nothingburger news they dragged out for too long.You guys will find out the hard way as usual.

is this worth chucking 500$ bucks at

I threw 100$ for lulz

yeah you're right. I forgot that you're going to be able to earn Chainlink from an app preinstalled on every Samsung device in the next year. Man what was I thinking?

USA and south korea are the only places where lympo is available tho

Coincidentally we also have one of the largest crypto user bases, as does Korea - where this will be available as well.. and you know how much Koreans love Samsung. Funny how things work out that way.

Just bought 100k. am I gonna make it frens?

I threw 7 eth in which is half of my poorfag portfolio. Last week this news was rumored too and nothing fucking happened so I market sold right away and broke even. You can’t really loose money on this unless you don’t pay attention to shit all week.

Best BEST case scenario dapps take off (lol) and “Lympo” gets superseded by hundreds of other fitness dapps.More realistic is they add a load of shitty dapps in a store nobdy looks at and it gets phased out of next years model.Lets be real here.The news is that they are on samsungs dapp store.

Lol if that happened you know these guys would be memeing out so hard and acting like all the fud was a giant inside job fuck you to Reddit.

Jow Forums fud = buy signal

We get it, you Brits don't enjoy working out or bettering yourselves. Unfortunately most Americans who can afford a Samsung phone typically go to the gym. You wouldn't know anything about that though so, here we are. Crack another mountain dew for me and celebrate?

This is a stupid comparison.You are basically comparing a bog standard fitness app to something that could be the cornerstone of the future financial world.

What?! I just bought the same amount user. I also have 1.5 eth waiting on the sidelines in case of confirmation.

Just got 60k, you fags better be right

and as the cornerstone, it's still not going to be available to earn on half of the mobile devices in the US. So no, it's not a bad comparison at all.

Most Americans apparently suffer from braindamage and a massive need to overcompensate
t. lym holder

What is there to be confirmed anymore, user?

and they're still able to figure out that LYM is a good buy right now.

Up 30% on ETH

We get it, you hate money.

This is called "Setting the world Standard" outside of the UK, limey. Get used to it.

The news has been out for 4 hours and its a weak 20% pump.Again its just them being listed on samsungs shitty dapp store.Should we all go pump “xwallet” “thehunters” and “”mycryptoheroes” too?lol exactly.

^^

Attached: 4C537679-8144-40F1-AF2C-0E7C130A170F.jpg (454x859, 55K)

You to transfer your ETH from your “main account” to your “trade account”. Idk what that KuCoin bullshit is all about, tho.

We get it, you Brits don't work out and are disgusting filth that don't brush their teeth. In America we realize how big a deal this is, and value bettering ourselves. probably why it just jumped another 5% as i type this.

Last week the QnA amounted to nothing so I market sold to break even but I think I will take your advice and throw at least my spare kucoin eth into it.

What's the best market to buy lym?

Thanks op just market bought

4% crypto
60% global wealth.

Checkem

Fucking captcha went like 5-6 times you fucked my checkem up testy Ai bitch

Fuck you fudder. Weak pump my ass