Link Bubble

Is Link following the bubble trend? This is from the last year, but even the last six months resemble the bubble. I believe Link will get to $10 in 2021, but for now, I just want to buy the dip.

Attached: Chain.png (745x458, 19K)

Yeah you're right man, it's all fucking over. What were we thinking....

I don't think its over, it'll bounce back in time.

My prediction 9 months ago was .80 cents EOY2019 If you haven't realized that revolutionary tech bubbles don't exist you are probably somebody of those that shitted into his pants in 2011

Holy shit! This is mega huge for link and the future price! I just bought 1k link, why wouldnt you too user?
Thanks.

Nice bait, even people with the memory of a goldfish remember what happened to Bitcoin less than two years ago.

Remember, buy high, sell low.

Of course it is. Rebuy at 80 cents. Get on the new bubble, which is the SNTVT McAfee shill. Stat.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Nothing. If you accumulated from 2013 "Top" to today you already "made it" multiple times

Textbook bullflag on the monthly, stay poor faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20190710_114736_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.jpg (1080x2244, 377K)

you know damn well it will gradually fall back to 1$ and hold

Attached: deluded.jpg (810x460, 96K)

He is right we are all going to make it

Attached: chain.png (400x350, 82K)

we're so early

Attached: linkbubble.jpg (1119x71, 19K)

It's not a bull flag. It was a pennant but then btc pumping forced it down.

Are you blind?

Im sorry phone trader but you can't redraw lines to fit the chart or else the patterns are useless. A bull flag has lower lows. This was a pennant that broke downwards.

Jesus you are at complacency linkfags sell while you can

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: _20190710_112222.jpg (2160x1371, 164K)

>Hates on LINK bag holder
>Hey friend how about you sell, it is better
I want my march 2018 fudders back

Fifth day of straight losing.
How did Sergey pull that off ?

Nu linkers sell and fuck off

There's no bubble if there's no hype. Just FUD everyone to death.

Unlinked here. I'll never fucking sell there will be a pump at around end of the month screen cap this

>lower lows
>lower highs
>bullflag

SIBOS vibes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-12-53-13~2.png (1080x1343, 127K)