I am emotionally exhausted. I know link will hit $1000 in a few years, but if it wasn't for the memes I'd sell now...

I am emotionally exhausted. I know link will hit $1000 in a few years, but if it wasn't for the memes I'd sell now. I am not cut for this market. I got in at 50 cents and am sitting on 80k linkies. Literally all my life savings are riding on link. Seeing my portfolio grow to almost $400k was so unbelievably exhilarating. I was so tempted to sell. It's going to be a long few years frens.

Attached: 18A8EF2F-7C3B-4CEA-85FF-704843BCC643.jpg (187x200, 9K)

Unironically bullish af thread.
This is literally huge news for link and the future price! I just bought 1k link, why wouldnt you too user?
Thanks.

Get a job, make a plan and treat it like an investment instead of a pajeet moon ride. Also spend at most 2 hours a day researching and stay away from Jow Forums for a month or two

>few years
I hope you sell your links now faggot

Link will NEVER reach $1000. You're in fucking la-la land, mate

kys

Chill bro, there is a textbook bullflag on the monthly, we are all going to make it, no worries. Go outside and live your life, leave Jow Forums for a while, it has become a psychological warfare field.

Attached: Screenshot_20190710_114736_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.jpg (1080x2244, 377K)

seriously you should have at least taken out your initial investment at above $4, you can still take out your initial investment now at $3 and still have a shitload of stinky linkies left to be multi-millionaire

You're the one who will khs when you hold to sub-ICO price, buddy

Attached: 1562720402811.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Finally some longterm TAfags, this is more believable with a project like Link

>monthly
This is desperate

thats not the monthly dipshit

this already 20x'd, which is better than 90% of the market. get out...now. invest in the 2020 dApp bubble via CHR, compound your gains, and if you want, re-buy this around 60 cents EOY.

Zoom out and you will see how comfy this hold is (pic related). Unironically place buy orders if you can.

Idk about $1000 but it just keeps going higher and making higher lows so technically...

>monthly

Attached: JFHPf4[1].png (2452x951, 94K)

We didn’t invest for some bullshit fiat get out plan nigger. Decentralized information means jews lose their financial monopoly extortion control over the United States which means the rest of the world returns to peace and the middle class can return.

This also means the world’s data will flow through the chainlink decentralized data network making us stinky linkies filthy fucking rich because we own the world’s data highways, not some pump and dump market timing bullshit you plebbit faggots think is special because you beat (((boomer))) gains above 3% annual.

Attached: BFC489DB-0BFE-4530-91E9-604F997BE12B.gif (500x349, 906K)

lmao if link goes sub 10 cents the media will report a decentralized neet mass suicide happening

>2 weekly red candles
>comfy

Attached: 1560448383471.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>the media reports
>implies he cares for the "media"
never gone make it

$1000 is just a meme man, don't get attached to coins and not sell when they hit extreme highs, you can always buy back in. Link was destined for a retrace, it sucks but no coin has sustained that kinda growth this year, you gotta learn to let go when it's right, and buy back in, otherwise your profits will remain stagnant or possibly shrink

In 2018, I bought an absolute shitcoin that I truly believed in for around 5k sats. It steadily rose to 20k sats and then exploded to 50, 60k sats. The developers were announcing great things to come and I was celebrating, checking my blockfolio every second, gazing at my 200k USD.

I never sold. I held until sub 1k sats and finally lost the little rest it was still worth when Cryptopia exit scammed.

And that coin was?

BIS (Bismuth)

A tiny retracement after 100% growth in a week?
Yeah I'm comfy.

thinks a shitcoin on cryptopia is the same as a oracle solution with big partnerships and listings on binance, coinbase and co.
wow

Yes a retracement is in progress thats why I recommended to put in buy orders while it's going.