CHILIZ

user this is it. This is your financial freedom!

Attached: OqqHAC5.jpg (1080x1349, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/juventus-announce-partnership-with-blockchain-platform-socios-com-to-launch-fan-token.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What this girl has to do with Chiliz. And why should I buy it?

Bought in and ready for the ride. Unironically getting Tron vibes, in a good way. CZ will pump this shit like he did with TRX. Just fucking wait and see.

What price would it be when it reaches 1Bln market cup?

You don't need to know all this. Just buy it for financial freedom!

Yes sirs buy chiliz I swear Fnatic will let a bunch of random people make management and strategy decisions based on how much of a computer currency they have
Yes sirs major football teams will do this too

i want my baby back baby back baby back

>Yes sirs buy chiliz I swear Fnatic will let a bunch of random
lol. user you are not very smart. They will make decisions like choosing home kits for the next season. Not a fucking managment decisions. Chill and buy Chiliz. Clubs are shiling this shit on their official websites

Buh sir they won't let us. No one use crypto. Muh managment decisions

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2018/juventus-announce-partnership-with-blockchain-platform-socios-com-to-launch-fan-token.php

btw this is how their order books look like

Attached: sdfsfsfs.png (285x738, 35K)

From the whitepaper
"A universal sports and esports 'crowd control' engine capable of giving fans voting rights to guide their some (sic) of their favourite teams' management and stategy decisions" -page 17

So which is it, because either way is stupid
If random people who own an internet coin can guide "management and strategy decisions" as per the whitepaper, that is absolutely fucking retarded and no team will do this
If they can vote on shit like jersey color then who even cares, this will never have any real money as any non important decisions are inconsequential and any important decisions are not going to left up to a cryptocurrency community

>girl

well fans are buying a fucking football shirts every fucking season. Why won't hey want to choose club shirts, or some shit like 'who are your favourite player in this game?' Fans love that kind of staff. One token will cost you about a dollar, fans are paying about 100$ pergame in Premier League, this is literalyy almost free. Also it will be used by Esport teams on Twitch

Also, it says CAPABLE, it doesn't say fans WILL take part in managerial decisions, it's up on clubs.

Day 4 of retards refusing to dyor.

Never change you retards, stay poor before FOMOIng back into the sinking ships.

I don't know if it works or not. All I know it will be listed on Binane, and CZ are close friend to their CEO.

This shit feels like early TRX.

>But muh sir, Why would fans buy this? Why would anyone buy this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Real question anons. Are Bilaxy legit or nah

Legit yes, but not official.

What do you mean not official?

Chiliz is a nigger coin? ill stay clear then. thanks user

Attached: TzN1ekc.jpg (1128x2000, 266K)