Which shitcoin will moon next

Not going to get into LIT VIDT or QNT unless they retrace, biz predicted all of these, now give me your next IDEX shitcoin pls sirs

Attached: 27338362.png (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vectorspace.ai/
t
blog.fintrux.com/BlogDtl/2139/JuneinReview2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry, shitcoins don't pump from many people expecting them to.

Brap

VIDT has retraced. You’re never going to get it around 30k vits again, brainlet. It’s under $10m market cap. This is your last chance.

mitx, fool

Attached: bitch.png (512x512, 243K)

MITX is the answer

RSR and MITX both looking good right now.

MITX and PNK

I like Audi, so give me RSR

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-10 at 14.24.55.png (800x1460, 1.36M)

FTX, big announcement tomorrow. Check the volume past 7 days, accumulation has started.

MITX

QNT is currently retracing

Mitx is next!

But Vidt, Lit, and Quant are all good buys right now as they all dipped

this

this

Rsr

Brap and Next

RLX

Yup buy on the dip

EVE

Attached: evelink6.gif (521x600, 37K)

Looks like some discord groups are trying to pump LYM, I'd probably not buy in but maybe it can go up a little bit if they manage to get brainlets to buy in.

Repost:
Check out VectorSpace(VXV)
vectorspace.ai/
It's a 2-3 month hold tho if you want quick profit. If you wanna make it, it's a 2 year hold
I summed it up nicely here There's a slight error there though. The profit through the 1 years backtest for sortino ratio 0.23 wasn't $7k. It was a whopping $45.8k. $7.3k was from the sortino 0.95 ratio which in itself is phenomenal
This is a potentially huge project considering the Elastic article will create great PR. Alot of the companies that are interested are simply just waiting for this article to be published so more publicity is generated

For any questions, just ask them in the Telegram: t me/joinchat/GrCYjA8rPgD8coAiEhRuBA

Mcap is like $4-5 million, as if that matters to you

Attached: VectorSpace.png (509x516, 171K)

Doesn't seem like a pump and dump, they were right on the Samsung call,
OP MITX will probably pump next LYM too but it isn't an idex coin

$FTX is going to moon,

So i found Fintrux $FTX trough this guy @cryptonephilim on twitter. He is a absolute gem hunter. I'm following every call he is making. And i believe he found the next x10 / x15 token.

Fintrux is releasing there main product @ RISE in Hongkong tomorrow. The volume is increasing and steady building up towards a big run.

This is what @cryptonephilim did with some calls this year:

I've spent the last two years obssessed with cryptocurrencies. Here are some calls that I've made over the last six months.
$QNT 65x
$BTMX 63x
$CHX 17x
$LTO 15x

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-07-10 om 16.28.57.png (920x546, 75K)

EDGE is the answer.

MITx
$0.02c/coin

MITX obviously, just look at the graph, that's how pumps start but you guys seem unable to see it

based

This.

blog.fintrux.com/BlogDtl/2139/JuneinReview2019

Attached: fintrux.jpg (745x481, 35K)

Where can you even buy this shitcoin?

This, mitx is literally in ironically in the most obvious prepump stage right now.

MITx is the best shout. FTX will pump for a few days and retrace. MITx has far more sustainable price IMO

FXC anyone?

Attached: flexacoin.png (200x200, 5K)