Yes goy, sell your LINK. Trust me, it's bearish that LINK has the same daily volume as XRP which has 10x the marketcap

Yes goy, sell your LINK. Trust me, it's bearish that LINK has the same daily volume as XRP which has 10x the marketcap.

Attached: Link Kike.jpg (620x400, 66K)

See goyim?

Chainlink has the same daily volume as XRP, big sell signal right here.

Selling now is good so I can accu.... I mean so you can prevent further losses. Especially you nu-linkers. It hurts to hold right? That's right!

Sell now my fellow go- guy :)

Attached: Oy vey!.png (1353x195, 25K)

your cope isn't helping

Please stop tainting my growing up memories with your fucking shitcoin. XRP is literally being used by remittance companies, and MoneyGram. LINK isnt being utilised in any way right now because there’s no decentralized oracle network. So what’s going on? A shitload of wash trading scamshit. As expected from a 2 man dev team and a philosophy CEO.

wtf is 'real volume'?

It's called devs and whales doing a hardcore dump together, sweetie

this pls

t. a man with small, chiquita cojones

it's dump volume brainlet

pic related

Attached: triumph.jpg (650x422, 316K)

jesus fuck, are all linklets this pathetic?
>better not sell, it's going to ATH in literally 5 minutes!
meanwhile in reality you faggots are getting dumped on hardcore.

This is unironically bullish af thread. OP just a lowtier FUDder never sell your link ever until 1000$. Couldn't belive my eyes when i read your message
This is literally huge news for link and the future price! I just bought 1k link, why wouldnt you too user?
Thanks.

Go get some sleep.

>Same vol as xrp
The fuck are you on about

Daily reminder

Attached: DO IT FOR SERGAY.jpg (706x383, 73K)

based and checked

real volume.

xrp has massive wash trading.

You are all brainlets to me. The volume is the dev dumping on the market while institutions are loading up. This explains the large 6th place overall volume in conjunction to the 18th place market cap. Why the volume is so high and yet the price is only falling slightly. Also Fernando said institutions must buy from the exchanges like everyone else.

Be a little patient and you will be rewarded you adhd autists

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-235828_Binance.jpg (1080x1920, 410K)

>Also Fernando said institutions must buy from the exchanges
Wrong. He said startups must buy from exchanges.

Big institutions at least, like swift and others who want to run nodes will most likely buy OTC with the agreement to not dump on exchanges (not like they would anyway, since they actually need link to run the network).

>Also Fernando said

The absolute state of your ‘investment’.

saying "cope" as the first response in literally every thread during a downtrend as chainlink continues to outperform every other crypto for over a year makes you look genuinely retarded

>drop $5000 on chainlink over a year ago
>forget about it until now

I don't even know what chainlink is, biz just said it was good

what do I do now

forget about it for a few more years and become a millionaire

Don't sell it.