I couldn't sleep so I just watched American History X

I couldn't sleep so I just watched American History X.

It's such an incredible film despite it's cliches, and the acting is phenomenal.

It made me think deeply about my racist internet persona, and that maybe there is more to life than calling people "nigger" online and trading shitcoins.

Then I closed the movie and Biz was the next window. It's a really strange feeling, to moving from a transcendent feeling, where I could be free of my small minded white supremacy and alt-right ideas and see the bigger picture in life, back to a basket weaving message board where people post pictures of cartoon frogs dressed as hitler.

I own 55k link... but in 2 years when my stack is worth $550,000, will it have been worth it living as a racist who posts frog pics?

Attached: 220px-American_History_X_poster.png (220x326, 79K)

get a job Ranjeesh

lmao nigger faggot

>t. shitskin

faggot, only wankers care so much about others. Biz is about Asian woman and money

Imagine thinking the takeaway from that movie is to not be racist. Did you put your head in a microwave?

>I own 55k link... but in 2 years when my stack is worth $550,000
nice fud

Jow Forums is about fat white women with big asses and Bitcoins.

The original ending was supposed to show Ed Norton shaving his head in the mirror after his brother gets killed by that fucking nigger. Don't believe me, look it up. I can't be arsed to right now.
Also, fuck off you fucking SJW FAGGOT

Attached: 1548086460587.jpg (513x510, 59K)

No, it's about overcoming immense inner pain that corrupts your life beyond recognition.

We're here post pictures of frogs holding their chins, gambling on shitcoins like "Elrond Hubbard coin" and "digibytes". Are we really so different than Derek?

That is 100% not true. The original cut was much darker, but that would ruin the character arc of the film.

Do you know nothing about screenwriting?

what fucking character arc?
he has long monologs and speeches with tons of actual arguments, but then gets assraped and meets a funny black guy (leaving all his arguments unchallenged forever).
that is not an arc, that is shitty writing

>he found out that he dislikes assrape but likes laughing
oh WOW

kek this
its pretty obvious that some (((producer))) tacked on the ending to make it more palateable

wake up white cunt. most of biz are asian niggers scamming you honky faggots.

It’s a good movie and a lot of us came to the realization that we got duped by Jews falling into the “alt-right” meme. All the alt right has done is created a boogeyman for the left and restrict free speech even more. Sure I still don’t relax around a pack of blacks but I also am now able to judge a man by his actions and reputation instead of the color of his skin. I still don’t like race mixing but hey it doesn’t directly effect me so I’m not letting those issues take space in my head anymore. My goal is financial freedom, escaping wage cuckoldry and making the world a better place. Not calling people a nigger on Jow Forums. Funny how at my racist peak I literally hadn’t gotten laid in 2 years and was living at my moms house Kek.

Attached: D0B29266-66AC-4A88-B834-934675EB510C.jpg (700x586, 86K)

extremely gay post. congrats

The internal character arc of Derek with him being fully in his "identity", which is a neo nazi, to him ending in his "essence", which is his true form after he overcomes his inner demons.

The stuff you described is plot, not character arc.

The original cut tried to show the cycle of violence and that it's hard to break it. As long as their ganganging niggers, there will always be white racists, and as long as there are racists, there will always be anti racists and so on.

that's retarded. It literally destroys the narrative structure of the film.

That ending would be equivalent to if brokeback mountain ended with Health Ledger holding's Jake's jacket, then all of a sudden the camera pulls back and reveals a movie set, then the director yells cut and they break for lunch.

It would completely fuck over the meaning of the film.

>10 dollar link in 2 years

You mean 2 months right?

I meant 5,500,000

Derek going back to his old ways doesn't destroy the structure. Brokeback Mountain also didn't ignore Heath Ledger being a secret homo all this time when he held the jacket. You only can reform a person when the internal change leads him out of misery, for Derek the glimmer of hope ended when his brother was executed by a nigger, just like his father.

Did you put your head in a microwave?

>100 dollar link in 2 years

Try 55 mill buddy.

This movie made me racist desu

And now when I rewatched it after few years it made me racist even more when I can tell how much sjw & pseudo liberalism bullshit whole movie is.

I can't wait to be fuck off rich so I can be racist to all my family friends and mock them for being boomer faggots

Yeah, ok shlomo.

>We're here post pictures of frogs holding their chins, gambling on shitcoins like "Elrond Hubbard coin" and "digibytes". Are we really so different than Derek?
9/10

I keked.

But if you're serious.

>Yes, memeing about shitcoins is exactly like neo-nazism. Sometimes I can't even tell the difference between the Aryan Brotherhood, and bitcoin.

he's "trolling". he even made his goto-movie-example goddamn brokeback mountain, but nobody reacted to it.

This