WHY DID NOONE WARN ME THIS WAS AN EXIT SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU 4CHANNEL

WHY DID NOONE WARN ME THIS WAS AN EXIT SCAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK YOU 4CHANNEL

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-142015.png (720x1280, 77K)

lol fucking loser

but we did

Attached: gfshgjgkikigkgkjgkjg.jpg (660x574, 31K)

A new bagholder was born

>some random coin with no technical information available no team no nothing on some chink exchange excel spreadsheet
>not a P&D

Why do you people never fucking learn? Did you really think the 1,693,154 coins shilled here for years were legit in any way?

OP you are literally a fucking faggot

Thanks for playing

>Why do you people never fucking learn?

because easy gains attract peoples

based retard
hope you went all in

I did.
I was calling both VIDT and QUANT scam for weeks, but you greedy retards didn't care.

Holy shit please tell me this is real and VIDT fags actually got 95% losses. I've been filtering their obnoxious threads all week now.

Not real, or even close.

Yeah it's only down 50% in 4 days.

its so real that last red candle probably broke ops phone.
the truth is the death of vidt will me buch longer and painful

It went up that much in a day a few weeks back.. shit happens. Low volume and idex. Binance will help.

No, it's down 15% in 4 days

What's wrong with these morons just making up stuff you can check on CMC

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-213405.jpg (1440x1756, 303K)

based retards not realizing its time to buy
never change biz

Keep shilling. No one is believing you

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-151628.png (720x1280, 46K)

>when Discord fudders learn how to fake Blockfolio data

Cringe

It was all a PnD, the billion dollar clients, the token burns, the buybacks, it's all a smokescreen in front of the pump and dump. AmSpec and Airbus are actually nototrious securities fraudsters that are pumping and dumping this coin to fund their CEO parties on the backs of honest hard working crypto investors. That dump started with the Airbus CEO, who is notorious for his love of underage hookers and cocaine, to fund a yacht party for V-ID on your dime.

The team isn't even trying to hide it anymore. The CEO took a scan of his ass and balls, validated it on the blockchain, and sent it to all the learn and earners. I verified the file, it's real.

I tried. Should have bought stuff with safe and actually experienced team members like Chromia.

Everyone did

Vidt is already recovering.

I warned you fucking idiots in every VIDT thread for the past week that you are buying into a terminal pump and dump.

You didn't listen.

Fuck you and your money.

Link is unironically over

Attached: image.jpg (750x999, 914K)

Yeah Airbus is known for their pnd, this certainly has nothing to do with the fact that it's only listed in idex right now

Don’t even hold vidt but stfu you’re annoying. It’s clearly not, do you even know what an exit scam is?

>Airbus

Lolwut?

Imagine if you did a little bit of research instead of wasting your time shitting in s project you clearly know nothing about

It always makes me wonder - let's say in 6 months this has 10x or more wouldn't you feel a tad stupid for behaving the way you are?

>I verified the file
With your own eyes, I hope?

Ignore these tards, they're just fudding to fuck with you

lul