tradingview.com/x/v3OiyJwn
youtu.be/y3j6o06dRxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tradingview.com/x/v3OiyJwn/
this but ironically

Explain the reasoning?

just trust him

delusional bobo

we have never seen a bullish trend prior confirming the weekly chart correction on the RSI below 20

additionally its quite clear that 13k levels are a strong resistance, psychological at least

im not saying go all in, but im pretty sure this will go down to 8-9k

in addition to that, the buyers are clearly exhausted from the Tom de mark count

I have to agree. I also noted we have a fractal painted for the prior week I was waiting for a confirmation for the next fractal for the current week for confirmation. Obviously, it's going to bleed hard and timing the entry here is crucial.

I will give it a few hours and then maybe place a tight stop loss if the waterfall not begun.

I agree with your analysis. Something has to give. Thanks for the input might stack some shorts. Will let it stew for a few days and watch how it all unfolds.

>bo
How is asking for clarification delusional?

I only ask OP for some further information?

Cuck!

Your stupid lines don't mean anything

Attached: Toughchoice.jpg (852x480, 519K)

hope i answered

We have a moon boy in the house. Obviously.

he was saying the reasoning is that he's a "delusional bobo"

no of course, its all magic, happens out of nowhere, there is no market psychology, there is nothing, the charts move magically with the will of the gods , go all in long then

You answered very well sir. Thank you.

i have a free channel on telegram in case anybody is interested, do it for the giggles
t me/tradeoracle

I thought he was calling me delusional.

I like to think that the market movers and whales are generally interested in baiting the dumb money i.e moon boys into fomo and then take a hard long shit on the whole party.

It's always fun to watch and right now it seems ripe for a right anal moon boy sodomy.

Bitcoin will be 15k by the end of the day and 30k in two weeks and there is nothing you or your stupid friends can do about it.

could also see a massive rip to the upside. I just don't have a good entry set up right now.

Gonna wait and let this thing develop. I think the weekend might be when it all goes down.

It could happen. I already closed a good long mate. If we go to the upside I will be right there along for the ride. And if red reason comes I will also be right there for the right.

I am assuming you have a bullish biase. YOU WILL GET REKT!

its usually pm west coast us time, when everybody is asleep, and asia is still not awake

at least thats what i have noticed so far

Here

4,700 #BTC (61,670,778 USD) transferred

Your welcome!

Yes. Make sure you use Exchange time in the setting. I did some backtesting and found some really interesting analysis.

Like you said. Spot on.

Looks like a massive AB=CD

Attached: sidd39855.png (1107x758, 175K)

was that the dump? weak

Attached: chris 3.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Look at the bigger picture!

>meme line with two points

bobo, this is embarrassing

Look bro, btc is hyper manipulated. They print tether and inject to market. Ta is useless. The best TA is uncovering the scam and going with it

I will agree with you that there is manipulation. I do have to disagree that TA is useless. Until it fails me I will continue to use it as part of my toolbox.

Bears have been saying this since forever

Guess what? We're going to 15k at least, most likely 17k. Maybe then, maybe, we'll dump to 14k.

This might just be the worst TA i have ever seen here. That's a high honour.

You should be a YouTube trader dude.
> "I think it's going down, could be a massive rip to the upside though! As always come to my paid telegram and don't ask to see my holdings! "

That's a good idea bro. What should I call my youtube channel then?

Trephaned Asshole does Trade Analysis

if my indics work for me and keep me in the profits, then i dont really feel by other fags saying "this is not real ta man check out my meme lines instead"

Post portfolio. Im not even a btc moonboy but your ta was trash.

What the fuck is a Trephaned?

i only hold btc and only trade btc at deribit

You in the red pants.

Attached: 325px-Hieronymus_Bosch_053_detail.jpg (325x308, 41K)

HEEeeuuurrghhh TADTA here. BTC bullish but maybe go down??? See you next week.

Attached: Trepanation_-_feldbuch-der_wundartzney.png (652x1081, 135K)

i have my indics, im not using patterns btw, patterns are a way more ridiculous thing to use and follow, but again, that works for me

OG bants up ITT, but for future reference its spelled 'trepanning'

Attached: trepanning.jpg (640x350, 29K)

I have already made the youtube channel with the name he gave me and now it stays like that. Will release the first video soon of some quality TA

Had to look it up. I thought it was a wordplay on Trevon James or something.

This is pure gold! or shall I say pure satoshi

Apologies, trepanning doesn't really have an abjective so i winged it. I guess treppaned would be better.

Well the TA is coming my friend. Prepare to make some serious bag. Lambos and all

DELETE

that's pretty

And why should I be doing that sir? It looks pretty.

And here is the YouTube Channel People. This is the best Crypto TA Analysis on the blockchain.

youtube.com/channel/UCsLdGW_MhIWUesse2Enk6_g

First video is rendering and will be uploaded soon. dont miss the mooooooooon!!!!!

LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE LOL

TOO LATE!

Trephaned Asshole does Trade Analysis is staying for meme and reference purposes!

will do !

Faggy channel 0 subscribers. Already flagged for hate speech.

we did it reddit !

is that a gurren lagaan reference!?

>tradingview.com/x/v3OiyJwn
holy shit it is now MATHEMTICALLY PROVEN that bitcoin is going to $0 how can Jow Forums be so retarded and still hold it

I know. That's why I put it up there!

0 today 100 000 tomorrow. Just be the sheep that you are my friend and follow like the rest.

Read the thread dummy!

And also Voltron!

Indeed we did it hahahah!

top will be in when nobody is shorting
you cannot prove me wrong

Fucking this. As long as threads like these exist, we will continue the upward macro trend

HERE IS YOUR DAILY BITCOIN ANALYSIS!!!!!!

youtu.be/y3j6o06dRxI

ENJOY THE LAMBO'S!!

YOUR WELCOME!!!!

what anime

I miss this nigger like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: _20190710_161647.jpg (2160x2856, 360K)

I surely don't. hahaha!

Based Powell causing the crash

Where are the moonbois, OP was fuckin right

based bobo

Guess he was. Though it wasn't the dump that i was criticising at all, it was his bizarre TA in reaching it. I'm going to follow his telegram for a while though as maybe it's just a whole system I've not encountered.

> EVERYTHING MAKE SENSE NOW

Attached: 1511839941982.jpg (337x343, 49K)

This is gonna dump really hard!

Show your positions

Attached: 1440901299478.jpg (800x800, 352K)

bobos are always right, today you learn bullfags

Attached: 1529558965282.jpg (900x621, 111K)

what goes up goes down

Indeed it does! lol

ok what anime or hentai or vn

pretty sure that's just fanart, look for tags like asymmetrical_docking
characters are tachibana hibiki and yukine chris from senki zesshou symphogear

This thread aged well

Yup not too bad at all

why? this guy gave me my first btc for free when it was 5$

85 IQ brainlet

Get Trephan'd, guy. #TrephanGang

BOOM!

hahahah That is sooo goood! #TrephanGang