The Crypto Market in its current form has never experienced a world economy recession / crisis...

The Crypto Market in its current form has never experienced a world economy recession / crisis. The last crisis occurred in 2008 and another one will inevitably occur. Maybe next year, maybe in 5 years, but it's coming.
Are there any estimations how the crypto market will behave during an event like 2008 and the subsequent years? Will all values suddenly drop to something like 1/1000th their current worth? Will exchanges like coinbase collapse as people try to recall their money? Will it be even worse and 99% of coins wiped out and an entirely new blockchain / crypto market emerge once the economy recovers? Or will something counterintuitive happen like prices going up or very specific coins mooning that wouldn't have in any other circumstance?
I'd love to hear your opinions, it's an important subject

Attached: image-429082-breitwandaufmacher-bpqp-429082.jpg (860x320, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SyjMz5Sf02Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come on guys stop shilling for one minute and let's discuss this
self bump

If crypto is regulated by then (ETFs, SEC approval etc), it will moon beyond your wildest dreams.

Pow based currencies using satoshi game theory of artificial scarcity will not go to the moon , they will leave the fucking solar system.

BTC 1M would happen in the first year of the recession.

>when goberments print even moar paper money, where will the whole world put their shekels?
Starts with a B and ends with roasties on your dick

>coin moves up 5%
>trading suspended

Retard

The reason 2008 was such a big deal was due to one company: AIG.
if a recession happens again it won't be as severe since there's no Credit Default Swap this time.

this video explains more: youtu.be/SyjMz5Sf02Y

Attached: armpit.webm (439x472, 2.56M)

The next recession is going to be more severe than the 2008 one, coz this time all of the world's economic system is under question.

Given the crisis cheap money has created, rising debt levels. Just one big bubble waiting to pop.

>The economy is in the dumbster and I could lose my job any day now
>Time to invest my money in the riskiest market on the face of the fucking earth lmao

Attached: 1561402236587.png (497x576, 212K)

One of you is lying.

Guess you will know in 5 years or so.

i have a video and logic on my side

Attached: ahegao fist.webm (640x382, 1.05M)

Pretty sure before 2008 crisis, there were ample videos and logic that there was no imminent risk to mortgage backed securities.

Only few people saw it coming. It's always the same story.

i'm not objecting to it coming, only to that it will be as bad. check out the video.

Attached: bull market cant even break goose resistance.webm (720x720, 985K)

Yeah, basically what the person below me stated

i'm not objecting to it coming, only to that it will be as bad. check out the video.

These videos give you very distilled version user.

If you are really looking to gauge the magnitude. Read.

Read about crisis of cheap money, and the debt levels of world.

>retail investors
>thinking this smol

One thing is for sure. If crypto holds up even remotely well during a recession, it'll create very serious confidence in the ecosystem and we will fucking make it like we can't even imagine

Hopefully synthetic Options markets will be available by that time.

The next crisis is the end of the euro zone and most likely but not certain the end of the eu aswell. If you think this wont matter and will not end in an devasting world wide depression thats illlusionary.

The euro zone is about to collapse economically and politically, i dont know what will be first but its going to happen and it will happen 2020.

Reasons? How about unemployment rate of 70% for young people for over a decade, italian banks fail every valid stress test, DB and Commerzbank still have bad debt and are basically worthless. Growing german dominance wont be accepted for too long, more than 50% of german banks are going to have red numbers next year, some already have for several yeara, i could go on and on

Something big is lookimg and it will start in europe.

Buy gold and bitcoin, everything else can be easily taxed or confiscaded