Sergey Nazarov presenting on what's coming next on Chainlink's development roadmap:

Sergey Nazarov presenting on what's coming next on Chainlink's development roadmap: chainlink.community/chainlink-presentation-sf/

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (591x328, 29K)

Anyone want to tell me what happened on Monday????

Pic related

Attached: linkwtf.png (1159x556, 66K)

no

Wait he’s still alive?

Wow I can't wait for the same fucking presentation again and for the price to dump the second he opens his fat stuttering pothead mouth

Attached: _20190710_124155.jpg (960x619, 60K)

the ultimate ponzi scheme. well i hope sir ghey of faggysvil will enlighten the white supremacists as to whom is the beneficiary of their lost moneys they cant withdraw. israel. spoiler alert its israel

Collateration delayed until 2021. Screencap this.

>Steve Jobs called it the 8th wonder of the world! nu partnerships with Google and Amazon and AMD and Coca-Cola!

>delayed
Are you sure you know what that word means?

The Chad market buyer vs. the beta limit buyer

100000$ eoy

1 billoion end of 2030

based

>Sergey walks out onto the stage
>he is wearing a well fitted suit and tie

How would you react?

Attached: 1551767284357.jpg (1200x960, 153K)

Attached: Toughchoice.jpg (852x480, 519K)

Roadmaps are for faggots
Partnerships are for faggots
Chainlink is a project for grim, resilient soldiers who are happy to sit through months of complete silence and 80% drops before world shattering announcements that make their stack pump to inconceivable highs.

Attached: 1538666103827.jpg (680x381, 45K)

Yes Sir

>Sergei
development road map = im not letting any one sell until its worth $5

which means he wants to be able to skip town in style when he shuts down the server. that nigger doesnt have no block chain

Market sell 100k

k, so what was the original deadline?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Chainlink do not have deadlines but the summerfags do not need to know this.

Unironically bullish af thread. Couldn't belive my eyes when i read your message
This is literally huge news for link and the future price! I just bought 1k link, why wouldnt you too user?
Thanks.

Haha dude posting the same thing in every thread is so cool and ultra funny. Just sold 100k!

He's going to go on stage, set up his laptop and just market sell 700,000 LINKS constantly as the audience screams and moans.

Join the list of companies that have bent the knee to Lord Sergey and bend my knee. He knows he doesn't need to wear a suit - just like all other Chad CEO leaders.

You are a MANIAC

Anyone know where you can find a timeline or calendar of future events?
Theres this.
Something in August 2-4
And the Oracle startups in September
And then sibos
That's all I know

just shut up about them, buy now while you know and wait for the autists to shill them in a month

Man oh man i sure hope he addresses the fact they have no decentralized oracles what so ever