Holy shit this shitcoin is fucking finished. a MONTH of gains wiped out in like 6 hours with no end in sight...

holy shit this shitcoin is fucking finished. a MONTH of gains wiped out in like 6 hours with no end in sight, and a 2 YEAR ratio low (which is also still worsening).

Attached: 1524930496991.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

double digit shitcoin

The fuck happened?
I was 1 day away from getting a bunch of coins released on coinbase to transfer to another market. In 1 day it’s dropped $70 put of nowhere. It was all going to ViDT!

buy signal

top was in. it's ogre.

cheap ETH well before tenthening? yes plz

man shut up it will go back up, now litecoin? I think this shit is actually dead

If you're not selling right the fuck now you're getting left behind

It only ever pumped because of the ICO craze
Those days are over, and so is ETH

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

Attached: 1532536690_4fqXI1-BIOEDLcCQ1IBxkDUk6xrc1kVlh6yJoR2Nw0c.png (750x725, 810K)

this is so fucking BULLSHIT! I bought in at 250 and fucking went through a whole month of ups and downs. Now it might even go before 250. What the lying fuck. No one knows why it goes up or down. All I wanted is for it to go back to its peak but no.

shorting this shit on mex made me a millionaire

wow it quite literally lost its entire bull from 5/26-6/26 in the last 6 hours i thought you were exaggeritng

Cute LARP

PoS is going to be a disaster

>durrrr the post

interesting

ETH will go to 0

exhuberently the metachain data provider offchain regulatory system of the erc20 smart contract approval mechanism needs to be superior to the hashrate transaction speed.

Um, in English doc?

Attached: cig.png (399x322, 42K)

How the fuck does crypto work?

ETH, not even once.

Attached: sayori hanging ETH 2.png (996x458, 216K)

this shit is obsolete failed crap

binance-like institutions is the big think

corporate crap like libra is the next

ETH is just a joke of some sick slav fuck

what the fuck are u on about mate jfc

This FUD is shit tier. Probably paid for by whales. Very bullish. I have long suspected that ETH will pump hard beginning with Proof of stake, and will pump harder for each upgrade. Soon everyone will be talking about ETH, not bitcoin.

Why do you think the BTC maximalists showed up in droves the past few months? To scare you out of alts so they could buy good alts such as LINK and ETH. While normie retards FOMO into BTC, they use the increased value of BTC to buy good alts.

Novogratz had been shilling BTC quite hard, and now that we know he is involved with the tether scheme, it makes sense. He is a shady guy, he wanted to pump BTC to sell his stack into alt coins he knows will moon. BTC is a ponzi backed by nothing and you can just as easily create a new one.

ICO buy pressure drove it to that insane high user. can you name another force that will replicate the ICO driven buy pressure? ...keep in mind that the ICO buy pressure functioned regardless of how high ETH got. ETH'c current price is a residue of ICO insanity- it is still waaaaayy overpriced.

we'll see - it'll be 1 year at keast before it's released

delusion - the post