WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING EVERY SINGLE COIN OR TOKEN IS JUST GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WTF MY MONEY WHERE...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HAPPENING EVERY SINGLE COIN OR TOKEN IS JUST GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WTF MY MONEY WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

Attached: pinkuy.png (280x291, 84K)

mine isn't :)

not chainlink you nolinker trash

imagine being this new

You're probably in a few coins but you're just focusing on the one that isn't red while ignoring the other 80% of your portfolio that's in the red

ALT SEASON

Chainlink is down too

Personally im in one coin, REN, and have been for a month. Luckily still in green.

This is serious cope, we are below $3.00 now and we are going to keep going down as Jews know that we (nazi’s) have compromised their coin and is why all the devs are exiting. We fucked everything up because we couldn’t stay quiet.

Only in fiat
Up against btc and eth

i only look at sats you fucking pleb

lmao no

ponzi scheme popped

Try and pay your rent in sats faggot. Oh yeah, you're a bunch of faggot NEETS with no lives.

>looking at fiat
Holy shit how bad is Jow Forums at trading crypto

Fucking eos is below 5 dollars. I never thought I would see that again. When is this shitcoin going to moon? Its obviously better than ethereum in every way.

the sad truth is 95% of traders give a fuck about the actual tech

Why, what you experience is objective reality of a speculative ponzi theme, faggot

Lol, firstly i own my house, poor fag
And not that i trade there, but its up in fiat on coinbase too

only for this time.

there will be never a shortage of suckers

im sitting comfy

Attached: 1562550561048 (1).jpg (900x900, 291K)

QNT is up and will surpass $100 end of Q3.

>Up in fiat

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-220243.png (720x1280, 87K)

My BZNT is up 80% in 24 hours

Attached: 1562185570166.jpg (665x654, 166K)

true
this isn't just a ponzi scheme
it's a fucking cult

We need to stop recruiting redditors.Yes they are stupid and yes they buy our bags, but its a short term pump. They get bored a week later and panic sell. This selloff today is all the nucoiner faggots panicking about the first drop they have ever seen. Reddit did this. We need to leave them out of the loop as long as possible from here on out.

exhuberently the metachain data provider offchain regulatory system of the erc20 smart contract approval mechanism needs to be superior to the hashrate transaction speed.
if this can not happen link can't become the standardized oracle solution to the off chain integer market occuring decentralised specs., hence staking will not be profitable unless the nodes can verify real throughput from the metachain oracle service provider.

you brainlets will never understand this technical flaw. that's why you will stay poor.

Last night I turned all my ETH and LTC (90% of my portfolio) into USDT, took my profits. Woke up this morning to realise that was the right call..

oh lol. magic tantric bullshit all over again

STEM education is good, faggot