OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
chainlink, more like shitlink lmao

Attached: 20190711_090713.jpg (720x473, 72K)

>link on sale again
Don't mind if I do.

Attached: 71d8b58e4caf21790bd1f0bbaa907e0d.jpg (1916x987, 328K)

This

Going to complete my 10k stack today.

It feels like stealing at these prices

>t. reatards

Have you seen every other coin out there right now? Link is doing fantastic compared to those.

>Link moons to $1.50
>people FOMO then panic sell
>Link moons to $3.00
>Link moons to $4.50
>mfw the cycle will continue while I bought in at $0.40 and will surpass whale status

Attached: 1544587150806.png (500x500, 220K)

chainstink is truly a bear market coin

Feels so comfy

Go to bitgur and look at the 7 day performance for coins in the top 100. Chainlink is in the lower half

This is what is said about every crashing shitcoin that has had a pump&dump

It will always go up don’t worry

Go look at the past 3 months you huge faggot.

that cope though.. Link is worth less than 50% of what it was a couple of weeks ago. It continue to bleed, every day, and are currently just hovering about the ICO price.

Accept it! you made a bad investment, now get over it, don't double down like an R-tard.

Ok and you do the same but filter for the past 6 months, tell me what you see. That's why 90% of you adhd faggots lose money, you are unable to look past the 5 min chart.

The absolute fuck are you talking about Rakesh? ICO price was like 15 cents. I swear to god the fud is getting more and more retarded.

I OUGHT TO PUNT YOU DEAD CENTER IN THE BOLLOCKS

MY FINANCIAL FUTURE RELIES ON CHAINLINKS SUCCESS, EVERY SPARE QUID I COULD MUSTER IS INVESTED IN THIS TECHNOLOGY

Jesus Christ is this all you guys do all day? You just post about coins going up and down in price? It’s sad as fuck

>up in bith gwei and sats
Kys OP

>and are currently just hovering about the ICO price.
jesus nulinkers are retarded, they don't even know the ico price

Lmao linktards were the ones most famous for saying sats don't matter because LINK is the standard.

Pajeetforce has arrived.

Cheers marine

Attached: ahem.jpg (362x7500, 167K)

literally STEALING at these prices

Wat? You are an idiot? and that makes you angry when you try stuff? Is that what I'm hearing?

Don't go all in unless you actually know what your doing holy fuck I don't believe these posts are real.

Number 1 token on Etherium network. If you don't believe Sergey and Vitalik are connected you are a brainlet. Stay poor.

>let me rewrite history
LINK went up in sats for the entire bear market, sats was a brag for LINK

>ico price was like 15 cents
Lmao nulinker detected