RECESSION

FEDS CUT RATES TO PROP UP ZOMBIE ECONOMY
TERRORIST US GUBBERMENT CANT CONTROL CHINA RUSSIA OR INDIA BUYING UP LARGE QUANTITIES OF GOLD AND PRECIOUS METALS
US DOLLAR HEGEMONY ON THE BRINK
SAUDIS ARE WEIRD
OIL & BLOOD MONEY
AMERICA IS BROKE
ONCE THE WORLD LOOKED TO THE POUND STERLING THEN THE DOLLAR WAS KING
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
TRIPS DECIDE GLOBAL FINANCIAL FATE

Attached: FB9528BA-ADB6-46BA-AF5F-71499D53FE26.jpg (625x550, 58K)

unironically bitcoin as the backbone of a borderless digital economy

Everyone will use crypto after the fall of fiat, the banks and the state as a whole.

And every transaction will be using link

>QUANTities
Quant is a scam

ALPHABET SOUP DEEP STATE OPERATIVES WANT GOOD GOYS TO GET ON MEMECOINS TO TRACE EVERY TRANSACTION AND LOCK UR WALLETS FOR QUESTIONING BIG BROTHER
BUT DUMB 4CHANEL STILL THINKS ITS A GOOD IDEA
MORE AT 6

Attached: 73550DFF-FD47-433F-BEDF-81B31DB85AC9.jpg (473x512, 37K)

btc backbone

link shitheap

Segwit coin will finally enslave the entire global financial infrastructure. It’s ogre

Listening to the FED & BoE shill fiat gives me Alzheimers.
Whenever they talk about crypto it's only about regulations, regulations they can cash in on.

historically wagies have been willing to work for a dime a day

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

So what ur saying today’s 8 hour wage of $15 an hour or $120 a day is only worth a dime?

We're going back to some sort of gold backed monetary system. It'll either be China or Russia who do it first.

A silver dime is worth about $1.50, but that is one of the reason silverbugs say the price has to be like $1000 per ounce; so a silver dime can be worth a day's wages again.

$96
$8 per hour, 12 hour day

The collapse will occour 2020 after the election, trade wars are going to escalate, euro will collapse

You got several month left to get your suicide bag of gold

Nah it will happen before you fucking idiot. It will be the excuse to remove trump from power

Nah son....USD is still king of the black market.

COPE

Attached: 632B9C62-5D54-4665-9E1D-03DA9CB8E105.jpg (863x818, 108K)

No, and i am willing to bet on that, stupid faggot

Lol. So am I and I already have. This October is the crash. I’ve loaded my silver bags

Trump wins GUARANTEED if it happens after. Trump cannot win a second term, one term has already been absolutely catastrophic to the deep state for US foreign policy

The crash has to happen sooner or later, why not sooner under trumps wAtch than other a deep state shill candidate?

In short, you are low iq and thinking like a lemming not a whale

>thinks trump is independent

Oh yeah, trump is going to drain the swamp, r right?

Trump is doing jackshit against the deepstate you are talking about.

No you don’t understand what I’m saying you low iq sperg

I’m not pro trump. I Coildnt give less of a fuck about America anymore. But Trump is a bull in a China shop. He doesn’t understand US toregin policy, he doesn’t understand how disastrous some of his decisions have been to the deep state including losing the war in Syria, not bombing Iran, not putting muhamad bin naïf in power, etc...

He’s not going to drain jack shit but he’s not going to listen to the deep state either. He just does whatever the fuck he wants which is catastrophic to them

They need to boot him ASAP and the only way is an economic crisis and to put the blame on him.

We agree it’s coming but you have a lot less time than you think. Balance sheet run off ends in late September. Something will break before then.

>He doesn’t understand US toregin policy
Yes he does. Just because he doesn't agree with it doesn't mean he doesn't understand it. You sound dumb.

We're going back to gold.
Trump has been calling for lower rates.
Powell is going to "prove" that he isn't a puppet of Trump by either keeping rates the same or even raising them.
This will cause a liquidity crisis in the global dollar market.
Deutsche Bank will likely fail first, which should trigger a greater crisis through out Europe.

Meanwhile, the dollar will be getting stronger all along the way because as debts are being defaulted on, less dollars will be "on the books".

All Non-Americans need dollars but the US doesn't need theirs. Remember, the dollar is the reserve currency/petro-dollar which means all central banks are REQUIRED to have them in their reserve in order to trade in oil.

Attached: Trump Gold.jpg (763x651, 48K)

Our money is literally worthless
Why are normies and boomers such delusional fucks who think the government is going to be there for them? The only thing backing this shit is “full faith of the US gubberment”
Tell me, autists, do any of y’all trust the damn government? They sure as shit don’t trust us. NSA, CIA back doors, Edward Snowden type shit. So why are we obliged to keep feeding the beast? Take out your money and buy metals to avoid Venezuela 2.0.

This is how the world ends
>This is how the world ends
This is how the world ends

Not with a bang but with a whimper

And what happens when the world finally says “fuck America” and dump it just because accelerationism?
Apocalypse now??

BTC drops to 1k

Lol fucking retard, if he did he’d understand that the defeat in Syria was literally CATASTROPHIC to the petrodollar.

He doesn’t even realize that ISIS was a CIA creation. That’s how dumb he is

The funniest thing about you polfags defend him is that he’s the most pro Israel pres we’ve ever had. You retards are so desperate to believe he’s your adolf that you turn a blind eye to the reality

Well yeah but we'll be rich. Did you expect to live like a pirate? Did you want to carry chests of gold around? What exactly was your plan?

that's when the fun begins

Sovereignty away from the government
Jeffersonian Democracy
Wealth can’t be measured on a computer screen but on stuff you can hold

>Well yeah but we'll be rich.

Attached: 1562868127553.jpg (229x220, 8K)

In what way? All your goods and services will be in Fiat. If the market crashes just try to pay your isp in btc to keep access to your wallet and they'll tell you to fuck off.

Go to the store and buy your $1000 loaf of bread with link, who cares? Unfortunately you need the government if you want your internet coins to work, and the chances of Fiat just ceasing to exist overnight is slim

nothing ever happens.

That's life, you dumb nigger. Your whole life is on loan, you stupid fuckers! Everything beyond the spiritual realm is fiat, if you want to get real. Hahaha, you guys are fucking pathetic.

>TRIPS DECIDE GLOBAL FINANCIAL FATE

XRP

I honestly can’t believe people live off of $8 an hour
Criminal

That's why you work 3 of em

Who needs sleep, and why bother getting a room when you lvie at your job

Don't worry about food, there's some high quality ramen

The only thing that ever happened was that God lied.

kek
2011 called, they want their fever dream back.
before crypto is used by a large part of the population, literal toilet paper will be used as mean of transaction

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK DOOMERS
FUCK SCHIZOS
FUCK SHINY ROCKS

Attached: 154942230476477.png (326x613, 139K)

go away larsen, you will either be assassinated by your own board or die in poverty

that's it I'm buying gold and silver

No fren stop that’s terrible ;-;

no one knows if crypto will do well or not. if you were smart you'd spend some money right now buying guns, ammo, food, water, bic lighters, candles, and first aid stuff.

also fun fact, fish penicillin is the same shit as human penicillin. you can pick some up at the pet store for cheap.

Attached: tgwrfts.gif (245x300, 928K)