I guess your mods are in rush to go to jail?

I guess your mods are in rush to go to jail?

Stop archiving the fuckin threads.

Attached: Screenshot (1465).png (1920x1080, 425K)

Find another board to sully, schizo

Serves you right for opening a BSV(SCAM) thread

What are you going to do when we start arresting Crypto Billionaires?

>What are you going to do when we start arresting Crypto Billionaires?

You gonna cry about it on Jow Forums?

>Find another board to sully, schizo

"Schizo"

The Mantra of the modern day Mafia Pussy.

>What are you going to do when we start arresting Crypto Billionaires?

Coins, or prison? Possibly Death if it gets to that point and you get violent.

Which is it going to be Craig?

David Leakey
Just sue Craig. We are all waiting.

Sure. Stop preventing my contact with Lawyers and I will...

If you don't, we'll just show up and take Craig into custody? You get the point?

Attached: Legal Match listing.png (1920x1080, 228K)

OP, start your threads with a clear value proposition (i.e. that you're going to DESTROY creg and his shills.), that way you'll get better attention

Attached: schizotime.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Lol disregard this thread, I am a fag

I am David Leakey and I suck men's cocks

Since you guys want to censor contact with Lawyers, our group will just go ahead and take that as a concession on the part of Craig Wright and his Legal team.

If he doesn't want to fight it out in Court he must not have a strong Case. So, it's OVER. Give up the Coins, or we will come get them.

I dont talk with people using internet explorer.

>I dont talk with people using internet explorer.

Why not? Explain.

Have BSV holders already started to crack? Man, it's going to be glorious watching the suicides as it trends towards 0

Attached: 1557341262008.jpg (710x577, 76K)

Why do you keep talking about BSV?

I could give a fuck about BSV.

>based Bitcoin inventor
you, eh, need to rethink your lawyer strategy some here. This Legal Match business don't seem to be going to great, they're obviously on to you. We need a 'Better Call Saul - No Cases Refused' type here

guys who is this faggot and why is he larping?

Attached: 1510938918555.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

as opposed to all the usual suspect 'Bitcoin Inventors', who are entriely on the level ?

>as opposed to all the usual suspect 'Bitcoin Inventors', who are entriely on the level ?

LMAO!

Right? How many of them are there now? 15, or 20? Every month a new one comes up the pipe. None of their stories make sense, except for mine.

It's all, "Well, this Computer Science expert right here wrote an Article in the 80's and then didn't do shit with the idea. He let someone else program it in 2008 and get rich off of it." Yea, that makes perfect sense guys. 15 people invented Crypto in the 80's and 90's and then did fuck all with the idea. Makes perfect sense guys.

Are you guys fuckin stupid? Learn how to run a SCAM properly. Don't leave a loose end where the guy you stole the idea from is still alive and well. Either, get rid of the guy, or PAY HIM OFF. Those are your option. Being that YOU'RE TOO FUCKIN SOFT to get rid of him, you're only option is to PAY HIM OFF.

Understand?

Under normal circumstances, killing me wouldn't be the only option for getting rid of me. You could use your corrupt connections at the FBI, or CIA to place me under arrest.

BUT, being that I AM CIA, that's no longer an option and neither is killing me. Since, the retaliation would cause the assassination to be suicide for the killers. You're only left with one other option under these circumstances...

PAY ME THE FUCK OFF...What are you waiting for?

Attached: WIN_20190710_14_54_36_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

You bought the house next to my parent's house and sent a Death Squad over there posing as a construction crew. You began making Death Threats for a few weeks.

The Military responded and sent 2 AH-10 Cobra Helicopters to do a low level flyover fully loaded. Your guys shit their pants and stopped making threats.

Attached: Sinaloa Cartel.jpg (3000x2250, 701K)

>The Military responded and sent 2 AH-10 Cobra Helicopters to do a low level flyover fully loaded.

Attached: AH-10 Cobras.jpg (2048x1536, 597K)

They were about 80-100 feet high in the air when they flew over behind the house. They raised in elevation as they flew away. The Cartel guys pissed their pants.

>A CIA schizo just flew over my house

On top of having Air Support from the US Military, there are Cartel guys helping me out, as well. A lot of Cartel guys are good guys that HATE all this Human Trafficking shit just as much as us. Those disagreements are what leads to fighting with those groups.

In FACT, those 2 Cartel guys you see in those photos I believe are 2 of them who were simply being manipulated by their contacts into coming over there and making threats. They were used basically. They were probably told I was some "Anti-Mexican White Supremacist" and I'm NOT. They just knew I posted on Anonymous forums and what do you see on Jow Forums? White Supremacist shit. That's why it's there so much. To manipulate members of other groups into going after Anons. It's a psy-op by the Deep State.

Those equations are really easy actually. Maybe that's why they're on a meme.

Hey man, get therapy really. Even if you invented Bitcoin like you claim, this isn't normal behaviour. Stop posting and get help.

>Not knowing how Jow Forums works
Just make a new thread faggot

I think you clicked the wrong board, schizofren