Anyone else genuinely elated Link is crashing?

Anyone else genuinely elated Link is crashing?

I don't usually take joy in people losing money, but you Linkies have been insufferable cunts for the last 2 weeks.

You honestly all deserve this for being such smug, annoying, and spamming pieces of shit.

Fuck you all, dumb fucks. Hope you lose even more money over the next few days and weeks. Utter utter utter shitstains, kindly fuck off thanks

Attached: B78B428763104FACAAAC4D3450632A9E.jpg (285x285, 15K)

I think probably most people are happy to see these little beta fags squirm.

You're salty you missed a 1,800% increase

You're probably still holding your micro sub $100 stack anyway you bought at $4-5 each

Kys loser

Lost 80$ woo

Swinging from 4 bucks boi

Lmao seething

Attached: 1562858664869.jpg (990x682, 346K)

>2 weeks

Nigga, its been two years.

Always happy to buy more fren

Attached: D50BAE60-CAAA-4A9A-93F0-CC99BC7413C5.png (1142x1018, 570K)

11k @ .25, haven't sold a single one since Dec 2017. let the weakhanded faggots off, dump this bitch. We've held through the worst of times. Can any other marines report in?

Imagine not selling for $5 when it was obviously going to dump

Seething?

I'm honestly overjoyed. Literally deep belly laughs all day my ribs hurt

50k here.. 39 cents. Never sold a single one.

I don't give a shit how much money they lose, I'm just happy they will stop shilling that total vaporware shitcoin, maybe people on Jow Forums can talk about legit crypto now

yes I am happy Also
linkers are the idiot scum of this forum
i cannot believe the stupidity of mens on this website sometime

This, they deserved these gains.
I could have bought it as any else could too, I missed out and it was my fault. Who took the risk has been rewarded.

Imagine being a nolinker.
Also, you realize that most link threads here are from discordfags falseflagging/trying to PnD, right?
Also, you realize this board has been literally /link/ for the last two years, right?
If you're not holding Link you may as well leave, kek

What do you hold that's better than LINK?

so much salt so much seethe :-)

You're probably missing a good buying opportunity right now OP.

Nobody cares how many cult members there are sucking Sirgay's exit scamming dick. Link is still a shitcoin.

Attached: 1562658415046.jpg (810x460, 96K)

please dilate and castrate. We don't need any more of your kind on this earth.

Such a shitcoin that it's integrated with the biggest tech companies in the world
wew lad

Attached: spc.png (403x448, 53K)

rent free faggot
take your meds

Here's the angry, triggered cult members coming out of the woodwork like fucking clockwork. Even as their money goes down the drain they try to shill their useless, 200 lines of code erc20 shitcoin. Sad, sad and pathetic.

Some stupid Google blog post made by some random does not mean that anybody is integrating your scamtoken

Back to discord f a m
The redditors have all left, no one here will fall for your weak fud

>you Linkies have been insufferable cunts for the last 2 weeks.
They've been insufferable cunts since its very inception, they've been gloating eversince the ico about how they got in before the block number was breached and started thumbing their nose at other people who didn't get in on time.

Di-lay-ateeeee

so glad i sold at $4, this shit will be worthless for another couple years, this rally was nothing but speculation.

about fucking time

Attached: red-monero.jpg (2960x2124, 1.63M)