Predictions for the Link bottom? I'm calling sub-$1

Predictions for the Link bottom? I'm calling sub-$1.

Attached: 1562694013891.png (892x535, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it'll be delisted or some shit
stuck at some 0.xx price for eternity

Haha yes, that would be f#%king epic.

Lowest I'd say is 2.3-2.4$, probably actually 2.6$. We're getting close to the reversal of the 3rd wave. Each wave was 1st half pump, second half dump. With falling volume that spikes up at the beginning of a new wave. First wave was Google, second Goybase. And we have lurking bullish news for a new one. Those wave are nicely visible on 1d log chart.

Cope

>literally "pajeet" in ID
>tripshit

kys nigger

2.6 then rebounce to 12

unironically

>spacing
cope

I can give you the truth here. LINK is a dying coin. It has already hit its ATH and will never rise above $4 again. You missed your chance to cash out to some sweet gains, but that's okay. We all make mistakes in life, but at least we can learn from out mistakes so we can be better people tomorrow. In regards to the bottom, it's just too difficult to say right now. But I can assure the American people that that bottom is not near us, and will not be reached for many years. You can rest assured that LINK is doing its best to stay above $1, but I cannot guarantee that it will. In fact, it's quite possible we left the ATL back in 2018.

it will never be under 2.00, but 2.00-2.50 range is crucial support. it that breaks its literally over for chainlink as a project.

*sip*
yep i'm going long.

$2.20

Can we set up an Augur wager smart contract? I will literally bet any user $10,000USD that Chainlink will NOT go under $1USD in the next 6 months.
Is it possible to set that up using Augur at this point?

I hope it goes sub $1, sold everything at 4.20 and I’m gonna make a killing when I buy back in under $1

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f

The owner's of chainlink's wallet took profit just yesterday. That means that they forsee a retracement in the near term rather than later. This owner's wallet will buy back when the future for chainlink looks more bullish/optimistic. With that being said, I doubt the low right now of 2.75 is the bottom.

Buy at $2.

>it that breaks its literally over for chainlink as a project.
Yeah, it's officially a shitcoin after that. Not one coin recovered after an initial pump and dump.

what is lower than 1 sat? This turd of a coin will teach us.

Nice ID, pajeet.

>coin
literal yikes

Yes I'm in aswell

btw, I wouldn't say sell (bad idea) but I wouldn't say accumulate heavy just yet.

Nodes will not have real use for at least 2 years

Well it's 2.72

>that id
DarkTripfag confirmed for pajeet. Move along here folks, nothing to see

>pull out at 3.09
>see dead cat bounce
>"""catch the bottom""" at 2.91

I'm still up and thinking of hodling until Sir Gay's presentation next week. But this is fucking unfortunate.

Attached: hahahahaha i've wasted my precious time hahahahaha.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

on a long enough timeline all shitcoins go to zero

It’s a bad bad bad look that the team is selling off tokens to fund their lux lifestyles rather than selling shares of Smart Contract corp or selling bonds or something. Clowns run this company, Sergey included.

2.60ish

Ive done told y'all for weeks now.

Attached: 957629815.png (612x612, 585K)

>sergey wears the same shirt day after day
>selling off tokens to fund their lux lifestyles
go back please

legit desu
yes, bearish near term. When the company buys back there shares, it would be bullish

> team sells 0.9% of their tokens
> team is selling off tokens to fund their lux lifestyles rather than selling shares of Smart Contract corp or selling bonds or something. Clowns run this company.
pajeet level fud