CA or NY residents, why do you still live there?

For example:
>NY state
>treats capital gains as regular income
>income tax: 8.82%
>if you live in NYC, NYC tax: 3.876%
>long term capital gains: 20%
>20 + 8.82 + 3.876 + 3.8 (Obamacare) = 36.496% of your gains going to the jews

meanwhile, Alaska, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming have no income tax – for any residents. Long term capital gains top out at 25% + 3.8% = 28.8%

Attached: states-without-an-income-tax-3193345_FINAL-5c0fe47cc9e77c0001ec54a0.png (1500x1000, 96K)

No income tax states are that for a reason. They’re shitty places to live

>libtard logic

it doesn't matter for you because you're some wagecuck in the bottom tax bracket.

God I want to move back to Washington

Even if you don't like weed the scenery is fucking beautiful, lord Almighty take me back to nature and out of the concrete hell I've been raised in

This

OP, this is a shitty thread. People dont get crippled by state taxes. You're still paying 28-32% to the federation.

Let's say you cash out $5 mil in NY state. You give up $384,800 that you could have saved by living in an income-tax-free state. You mean to tell me you wouldn't move to a different state if someone handed you $384,800 to do so?

DUDE I just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like I’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we gotta go down to the barcade-listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING go DRINK. BUT!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which meagan and I have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED MAN, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 146D1E39-D629-4A7F-94B8-A7BF3E89B148.png (500x352, 47K)

CAfag here.

High taxes and complete shithole. Give me some of that Wyoming plz

the money doesnt go to nothing faggot, id rather get taxed higher, be happy and live in a city, than live in one of those shit hole states

I'm 19 and I have to go to college first. Seriously I wanna leave but where the fuck would I even go?
Also jew York is not as bad as commifornia. He'll it's been shit since the 1950. To be honest I could say it's a step up from getting stabbed in central park.

My family lives in NY which is mostly why I'm still here. New Hampshire sounds based though I might move there for a year to cash out then get a nice secluded house in the Catskills when I move back

Any anons from the income tax free states want to chime in? Do you like living there? These anons are in the best scenario. They can move to CA or NY after they make it, whereas CA/NY will conduct residency audits on people who move out, and those people who move out can't ever live there again without being hassled by auditors

Imagine having kids and just fucking seething that other people didn't have kids and you just grow more jealous by the day watching them live their lives while you rot in the prison cell you gave yourself. Enjoy waging away for little coopers education. Only 20 more years!

Nevada here. Pretty nice all things considered. Gets a bit hot but if that bothers you you're a pussy

Many parents definitely aren't envious of you

Nevada and Texas are based. Stay mad paying Uncle Sam more for your fair share faggot

Imagine dying alone in a government nursing home while some third worlders working for minimum wage abuse and neglect you all because you were too much of a cuck to have children who would have cared for you in old age

To be fair, he's probably the kind of guy that would be a shitty father and his kids would shuttle him into the cheapest nursing home anyways.

You’re forgetting the fact that if you min/max your expenses/income in urban areas in CA or NY, you can leverage a higher income than average and invest more AND enjoy what the city has to offer. As the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense.

>if you make 200k a year and live in the ghetto you can save some serious money

You can live upstate NY for really cheap and own a lot of land and just commute to the city. No one said you have to live with niggers and spics, upstate NY is actually very comfy

Sure but the previous user was talking specifically about minimizing expenses while living in the city and "enjoying what the city has to offer". And commuting is time-consuming; no idea what it's like up there, but in SoCal people often have to commute more than an hour a day to see significant savings.

Ah I see. Personally I dont live upstate right now but the commute isnt that bad if you live somewhat close. The traffic is much much worse going from Long Island to the city, commute time in Nassau county could be an hour+ meanwhile you can live 30 miles north of the city and get there faster. Might be cheaper to live in New Jersey but New Jersey smells like shit

>Imagine thinking you can't have kids when you are 50 and financially secure
>Imagine wasting the prime of your life raising kids
>Imagine being in your 20's and your biggest worry is how you will fair in the nursing home
>Imagine admitting your life until then is irrelevant and pointless

Imagined being this jewed.

>REEE FUCKING GOYIM DON'T HAVE A FULFILLING LIFE GAINING WEALTH EXPERIENCE AND STABILITY SO YOU CAN RAISE YOUR CHILDREN WITH EXPERTISE AND GIVE THEM THE CONNECTIONS AND SUPPORT THEY NEED
>NO INSTEAD RUSH INTO IT AND HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW SO YOU WILL FOREVER BE STUCK IN A WAGEKEK CYCLE AND CAN'T INVEST (BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TAKE RISKS WITH YOUR WAGES GOTTA FEED THOSE MOUTHS) AND CAN'T SAVE AND LET YOUR KIDS GROW UP IN POVERTY WITH NO LAUNCHPAD TO SUCCESS IN LIFE AND NO GUIDANCE FROM AN EXPERIENCED SUCCESSFUL FATHER

Yeah, imagine being so fucking Jewed you have kids before 50 kek.

>Wyoming

Leave this fucking state alone, reeeeee! When I moved here 5 years ago, literally nobody was mentioning it. Stop it, stay exactly where you live... I just want to live somewhere with few people but they're all White and polite, the girls are religious and submissive, the nature is gorgeous and cheap, the police don't care how fast you drive, or had a few drinks as long as you don't crash and ignore those few ounces of pot while not legalizing it and popping up all these degenerate weed stores.

Oh... but not a lot of 5 star pretentious restaurants or fucking glitzy dance clurbs (I don't understand why big-city niggers base their entire lives around living close to these two shitty things).

Ah yes, my standard of living is so abysmal in New Hampshire

Oh wait, no it isn't. Statists are retarded.

I plan to do just that if LINK reaches $20