Endor

Coolest project I have come across so far

>Endor
why ?

bump

bump

HARMONY ONE!! FUCK DRUMPF

VIDT

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 00.59.24.png (942x422, 339K)

aware me ?

fuck all of you buy BOLT

Attached: bolt oil.jpg (519x400, 52K)

bump

Inb4 Silent Notary pajeetbot

Morpheus Network

>Silent Notary
what is this

>Instant private one-click lightning atomic swaps between BTC, LTC, and theoretically any LN coin. >Goods priced in BTC can be instantly purchased with LTC, XSN, and Tether.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXs that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn wp.png (602x590, 93K)

>UNDERVALUED
>17. Chainlink
>49. Komodo
>

Meh all other are shitcoins

Attached: 109F3556-DB6E-4506-9D8E-9BF276A2866C.png (600x352, 17K)

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

Do you actually learn anything from spamming this board with this shitpost or are these threads just full of pajeet bagholders shilling their scam tokens?

Brap. Why? We enable people the way to main stream adoption. By simply shortening your public key address , you can broadcast it with your user name and enable your ability to take ETH and BRAP and other cryptocurrencies (backed to ether). We assist with helping models , women , cam girls enable the future of adoption as males who follow these women will be interested as well in what they are shilling and in this industry , sex sells. There will be a mass broadcast somewhere in the world , which will kick start the new revolution and watch as brap.me bevomes part of every girl's instagram , Facebook , youtube , and other social media profiles , enabling them the decentralized economy backed by crypto. The effects will be felt world wide. With women broadcasting and sharing their beautiful braps for the world to see... Of course with our logo. We intend to be the ones to do it. The price is nothing now but we intend to climb the ranks to get to BTC trading pairs. I'll see yall at 10 sat.
Brap.me/FREEDOM