SELL!!!!

It’s over!!!!

Attached: E2B9F60D-293A-4ED6-A1FE-7E1E74C157E1.jpg (1125x1922, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149472282584072192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake and

Attached: screencapthis..jpg (111x40, 2K)

Fucking piece of shit trump

heh no big deal right guys....

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>tfw comfier than ever

Attached: monero.jpg (1000x660, 628K)

LOL. IT ACTUALLY STARTED PUMPING

Attached: 3133D6A2-DD8C-400B-ACB4-C97BC7C9B43A.jpg (1125x1462, 286K)

To think, 5 minutes ago I was wondering if selling was the right idea.

Looks like I'm good. Good luck at $3,000 per buttcoin, losers. That's when I buy back.

well its a good time to point out that this country is anti-capitalist as fuck and there is no financial freedom

It is a good time to write a book - that is what I will do in this undeniable mega bear crypto winter ice age that is now guaranteed

THEY'RE AFRAID BROS

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BUY BUY BUY

...You know that's bad news right?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149472282584072192

It's real

HOLY FUCK THIS IS SO BULLISH FOR CRYPTO

Bullish af. My body is ready, we will all make it

Attached: IMG_0115.jpg (125x107, 2K)

TELL ME WHY

>waaaah waaah
cope

We've NEVER dumped straight since the Bitfinex shutdown yesterday, it's always been a short swift PUMP followed by a deep DUMP. This is a coordinated exit pump and it just got accelerated.

Attached: oldpepe.png (450x450, 85K)

S

this

>a short swift PUMP followed by a deep DUMP
sounds HOTT

LOL, now what are you far right crypto crappers going to do now that your fuhrer called out the scam?

nocoiner summerfag. dude we had china BAN crypto immideately followed by ATH after a massive dump tho.

It really shouldn't matter but if he gets reelected I'm sure we could see some horrible, retarded regulation enacted, just like we saw in New York.

Attached: 2f0.jpg (560x577, 226K)

Its literally crashing right now. You alt righters are so dumb that you actually think monopoly money is real.

bitcoin is more real than any fiat

It was until we accepted tether

>till the legislation lands

>bitcoin is more real than any fiat
keep insisting on that while the Feds show up at your door

Attached: clown.jpg (1100x1016, 227K)

Lol no it’s not. Above 11400 now.

(OP) #
It's likely that Donald was too busy with MIGA jewjewcum and is simply butthurt at not buying in at the peak; Whereas, Barron has been a stinky linky for over a year now.

Attached: real_news.jpg (1079x1328, 210K)

You mean it's an opportunity to buy cheap when the retards sell

Yes, explain to me how my dollars are "fake money" and yet every store in the world accepts it while your "its totally real guys" internet money cant be used anywhere.

you think trump is anything but a kike slave? thats a joke if you are on the left you should actually like Trump because he has done absolutely NOTHING.

You fash are fucking hilarious. He has literally created concentration camps and you people say he isn't doing enough. I guess he needs to grow a hitler mustache for you to be happy.

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE BUYING THAT COINBASE IS CRASHIN

Attached: F0318AD1-2DA0-493D-968F-2FB8C920488B.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Troll or complete retard, which are you? I never actually believed reddit migrated here until this post, unironically go back.

>He has literally created concentration camps
IF that was the case I would be fine but he fucking isn't.

Dis any of you expect this boomer to accept crypto? Most of them and other tech illiterates have no fucking idea what its about

That's President Donald Trump to you.

Attached: Trump_some.gif (200x200, 2.14M)

Fuck Donald trump and his administration

A nazi will never be my president.

reddit.com users needs to stay on reddit.com

Funny he talks about regulations when his administration constantly subvert regulations.

It would appear you are living in a Fairy tale

Trump is not a Nazi

But he is your President

YOUR PRESIDENT

And history will always show him as such

>implying this mongoloid could ever write like that

he talks and writes like a retarded third grader, if this tweet was real (it isn't) it would obviously not be from him

He is getting impeached. You are the one who lives in some weird fantasy land ignoring that the far right are half the country.

Fuck Orange man, we got you elected what the fuck are you doing

Impeached? Holy shit you are a good damn brainlet. Kek

God damn it, orange man sometimes gets on my nerves. Especially with the threats to start wars for israel. As long as it's just talk and no action, I'm calm.