BTFO

BTFO

SELL

SELL

SELL

STOP HOLDING

Attached: 1541934692983.png (613x828, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1149472282584072192
whalephal.github.io/swap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is good for bitcoin

Bullish for Bitcoin!

Sad

Wait it's actually real?

So I guess this explains why Chainlink is dumping. We'll be back up in no time.

That will age like milk

He sure loves freedom

That Facebook coin really riled the government up, didn't it?

Home of the free except you are not free to innovate in the US

No government would be in favor crypto takes some of their power away into the hands of the people.

Crypto's best use case is replacing government, kek.

Almost 90% of government could be fired easily if they hired a few autists

This is actually fucking real. Welp color me a degenerate lefty now I guess...? I'm so fucking confused with modern politics now

Attached: 1562549617566.jpg (362x492, 22K)

Can't wait to dump my bags on the libshits that flock in.

it's real

Nobody takes him serious. Bullish.

Many such cases.

btc $14500 end of week

What is wrong with what he said? I personally don't want facebook to have all the advantages which other banks don't have. Same rules for all. The good thing about BTC is, you can't really regulate it.

Now we get Democrat money.

Too bad for us that people who voted Dem have no money.

I love Donnie and take him seriously. I hope he destroys Facebook. I’m scared about my coins though

Fucking based. I can feel the Bitshits squirming already.

There is literally nothing wrong with USD. Fiat is the most based form of currency on earth and stupid deflationary garbage like Bitcoin belongs in a fucking trashcan. Bitcoin is a meme with no use cases.

Right wing bootlickers BTFO

NOW WILL ALL THE LIBS START OPPOSING THIS AND BUY UP BTC ???

oh god please let these useless SJW fucks pump bitcoin

please please please

Attached: f9d0e664653d23c1d65e3c080db56654.png (800x600, 433K)

Facts
I came here looking for discussion about running a buisness and investing in actual stocks, not crypto shit

This is unironically bullish

Shut up communist garbage

>zoomers will pump btc to spite drumpf

WHERE ALL MY GENDER NEUTRAL PURPLE HAIRED BITCHES AT

He's a dumb shit Jewish cock sucker that hasn't done jack shit for the people who voted for him. He's sure as fuck done whatever jizzrael has told him though

To me it just looks like Trump had to talk about Bitcoin to get to his point: Libra
Even Trump is scared about this, wonder what Kikebook thinks and will do to make Trumplet come to their side
Also huge buy signal to buy Reserve my lads

GOD DAMMIT DRUMPF

Attached: 1538757216906.jpg (220x229, 5K)

>BUY BITCOIN TO BTFO DRUMPF YAAAAAAAASSS

Attached: 1c3e337fbb48ed81f4e1ec0c2c38ea4846dc0918aa6b435d6486345afe083733.png (1200x900, 1.56M)

just tell them that the blockchain recognizes gender pronouns

that's why you get whale phal, the first anti-money-laundering crypto

whalephal.github.io/swap/

Attached: 3069ca3e7c7f76f744d4e281ffd48472.jpg (720x1280, 100K)

I kinda like him, but let's face it, he's only respected by dumb boomers.

Trump isn’t even a real conservative anyone who supports the 2nd amendment have known that for months know.

Fuck this fat retard

Plz shut up you cock sucking faggot

FPBP

I don't give a fuck what this cock smoking Zionist cheeto has to say about anything.

>I'm so fucking confused with modern politics now
Jews vs Jews. If you back both horses in a two horse race then you have a 100% chance of winning. Their playbook never changes.

Attached: 04ea97d4ff07cf2873754d09486aba1485d756.jpg (640x920, 39K)

I'm a one issue voter so I won't be voting for him. YangGang for me or bernie.

>a 70 year old man doesn't think highly of crypto

You're actually surprised? Stop thinking of everything in terms of politics.

will this realistically do anything? overwhelming majority of people in tech and especially emerging tech like crypto lean left. who is even shocked that capitalist ass trump is against wealth redistribution?

this is legit bullish if anything, Jow Forums is literally the only place where conservatives invest in crypto, and it seems like for us crypto is far more important than this fag

▲ ▲
FALL

will he outlaw crypto bros

OH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The God Emperor has spoken, I just sold everything

Trump is pumping BTC?

Attached: Capture.jpg (662x668, 39K)

you retarded burger fucks keep listening to the retarded pumpkin. remember the team america days? you will never have that again you are seen as the biggest bunch of fuckups in the world.

he's saying this as a warning to get out now... we're going back to gold standard. long JNUG!

Free speech, guns, highest GDP.

I make 300k a year and I am average in everything.

The USA is soooo amazing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190624-195310.png (1080x2220, 202K)

>USD is the best currency in the world

Attached: adam_face0011.jpg (1543x868, 384K)

you are a fucken brainlet though.

spotted the shareblue shill
You are all going to die soon

no empire has lasted forever user ;)
neither has any world reserve currency. fuck fiat and especially fuck USD, biggest shitcoin of them all.

>That Facebook coin really riled the government up, didn't it?

Why would it? No one is going to trust Zuckerberg with their money.

Ah well here we like making money

FUCKING CHEETO MAN JUST CAUSED A $10000 LOSS FOR ME WITH HIS FUCKING TWEET

Attached: 1532988350167.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

did he liquidate your short? fucking kek

Trump and the right wing have been opposed for 6 months. Have you not been paying attention? Even boomerbart and Tucker have turned on Trump the Cuck.

How does fiat currency fit Aristotles 5 points on a successful currency

Well it's been fun

Attached: edcc28ebe068d982cf5549bcfe90293d.jpg (780x512, 45K)

HAPPENING

Jow Forums now on every watchlist: FBI, NSA, CIA, ATF, NYPD

You know all the libshits will buy ether

Trump only likes Crypto currencies if it is allows Jews to easily control/manipulate it just like the Jew owned federal reserve.

Expect any crypto’s that are not centralized Jew bankers coins to get BTFO. Anything that threatens (((their))) profiteering is always shutdown. If you truly want to get wealthy just ask yourself the question “how will this advance world Jewry?”. Anything that advances world Jewry is always choosen to get huge. Facebook, Google, Nigger music, feminism, LGBTQ’s, mass immigration, and a million other things. If it weakens us or gives jews power or money it will get massive. This is the sad reality.

this

Trumpstein protecting his (((central banker))) friends of course

*cough* tether

Fuck...

To TLDR what I said, Trump doesn’t necessarily hate crypto’s he hates the fact that crypto’s in general are not fully under the control of Jews like how the U.S Federal Reserve is. This is predictive programming for upcoming Jewish regulatory takeover in crypto. Invest in Jew coins like XRP if you want to make it. The whole slamming Zuckerberg and Facebook is just for show to dupe goyim into thinking he is their guy. Trumptards will be cheering for regulation now.

>Drumpf eet

Not share blue you massive fucking kike

it's dumping cause it's a confirmed scam

Attached: chainlink is a scam.png (1200x3199, 1019K)

The guy in the middle will make it. He knew how embarrassing the picture would be and wisely hid his face.

Amazing that people still think LINK will ever be used in any meaningful way besides swing trading to accumulate BTC.

Amazing that people still think BTC will ever be used in any meaningful way besides swing trading to accumulate USD.

>bank slaves trying to restrict how people spend their own money.
Sad.

FACTUAL

Those who have bought Bitcoin are likely anti-establishment anyway, so this is good for Bitcoin

It is used increasingly every year to protect against hyperinflation. Even during the crash from $19k to $3k, it was still a better store of value than several national currencies.

How is LINK being applied to any real world problems? Oh that's right, it isn't.

In the event of Hyper inflation your fantasy world Internet tokens are going to be about as worthless as the Letters showing up on the screen

Who gives a fuck about a bitcoin when they are fighting for the're life trying to sustain a family on the crumbs of a broken society.

BTC is going to cause global hyperinflation by 2025-2030 brainlet

I AM FINANCIALLY
R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D

Attached: 1562697523779.jpg (1169x881, 656K)

is Craig Wright going to apply for a banking license?

Chinks love Trump and are going to cash out their stacks over this Tweet.

How is LINK being applied to any real world problems?

LOL
You just lot all your credibility. Sounds like you just regurgitate whatever you read.

hope so, got more of that than BTC