>Facilitates lawful behavior
>Value is not volatile
>Based on ad revenue

When will you take the batpill /biz?

Attached: BAT.png (298x169, 2K)

>still cant cash out my earned bat for USD

>regulation working as designed

Sure you can. It's on Coinbase.

Yes you can, if you bought it. You can't withdraw the free BAT that they give you while browsing because they want to make people give tips to websites that they visit, which helps kickstart the ecosystem that they want.

Earned BAT can be cashed out for USD. Grant BAT cannot

Explain to me the tokenomics and how it's not just dev wallets slowly dumping onto the order books then. There needs to be some kind of staking/burn/lock-up mechanism or its just garbage

>doesnt understand that BAT has a fixed supply

Nice try opacity shill.

if you faggots want BAT to be successful why don't any of you actually USE it?

>Amazon is advertising through Brave
>BAT Ads on Android now
>hopefully iOS soon

Only a matter of time. I want BAT for WSJ/NYT article microtransactions soon though, that would be incredibly based.

Attached: BAT1.png (800x843, 901K)

I do use it. I earn BAT through Brave and donate it to verified websites I like. CodyKo (zoomer youtuber) is verified on youtube for instance. CoinmarketCap is verified and I use the fuck out of CMC, so I donate to them too. It's all about finding newly verified Brave creators every week and sharing the BAT.

Attached: Brave New World.png (701x910, 97K)

I have tipped a number of people and still have some BAT in my wallet I might spend or tip.

How many ads do you get per hour? I set it up to max and I still barely get anything.

I donated like $20 to chess.com. Fuck you I'm not signing up for your goddamn subscription. But I'll give what I can if it's easy and I don't have to give out all my personal info.

>Brave Inc based in the USA
>Complies with all SEC regulations
>Big Brain Eich, humble Christian conservative, living IT legend
>amazon.com ads on mobile

How can anyone not be all in BAT right now?

>IDS ON GOYNBAPH

Attached: 1518132448234.png (403x448, 53K)

>Token demonstrates actual utility akin to airline miles or other loyalty point systems.

Literally the most used crypto and fucking tanks on Android news. Just

If you are watching twitch or youtube in another window, you won't get ads I noticed. I think it is because they don't want to interrupt you in the middle of watching something with ads.

Lol, thanks for reminding me to cancel my subscription. I only had it to watch Leela without the annoying ads that ufcked up the layout.

Bags are packed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-010045~2.png (1074x715, 582K)

All you've got to do is tip yourself like the Jew that you are.