TRUMP CAN'T TOUCH THIS CRYPTO

Are you worried about Donald Trump recent tweet about Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies?
Are you concerned that you will never be able to escape regulation and big brother messing with your wealth?
Are you freaking out right now?

>Look no further than STAKENET (XSN)

Stakenet is an absolutely untouchable and immutable cryptocurrency that will soon launch their own True-Decentralized-Exchange (DEX) which will allows you to trade currencies without KYC! That's right, NO IDENTITY NEEDED.

Even the XSN team will not be able to interfere with the DEX when it goes live! This means up until the second you sell, all of your funds are 100% yours and yours only! How is this possible you might ask? Well let me give you some reading material.

>Interview with Stakenet’s Platform Manager
altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

>Website
stakenet.io/

>Whitepaper
stakenet.io/Stakenet_Whitepaper.pdf

>Summary of StakeNet
stakenet.io/Project_Summary.pdf

StakeNet VS BTC/ETH/Visa/PayPal/Banks Comparison
>stakenet.io/XSN_Comparison_chart.pdf

***YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO TOUCH XSN TO BE ABLE TO REAP ALL THE BENEFITS THAT THE STAKENET SERVICES OFFER TO YOU.***

old threads:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14728795
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14683909
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14704495
warosu.org/biz/thread/S14692937

>WHERE CAN I BUY STAKENET???
livecoin.net/en/trading/XSN_BTC
coinall.com/market?product=xsn_btc (NO USA ALLOWED)

Join the discord to inquire about anything stakenet: /rhwVPNT

Attached: mcwalletln.png (800x450, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

x9developers.com/
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
medium.com/stakenet/litecoin-foundation-and-x9-developers-announce-collaboration-510ca985b6
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-cypherpunk-standard-of-banking-88f84a834180
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef
medium.com/stakenet
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-july-1st-c80b1975a58
publish0x.com/drlove/syscoin-4-speed-visa-functionality-ethereum-security-bitcoin-xgdmkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poojeet scam

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and theoretically any LN coin (Tether soon) via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Interoperability between LN coins, ETH/ERC20, and EOS tokens
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade so the end-user doesn't need to download them individually
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsnart4.png (1600x900, 2.69M)

Nice I like the new /XSN/ - Stakenet General containment threads

Comfy..

Attached: image0.jpg (1122x721, 132K)

ssshh.... let Jow Forums burn this one is only for those who deserve it.

How many of you have been screwed by an exchange?
>Exit scams
>Withdrawal freezes
>Indefinite maintenance
>Mandatory retroactive KYC
One of BTC's biggest problems for years has been a lack of good mediums and exchanges. A lot of what makes BTC good and hard to trace got thrown out as an option when major fiat on-ramps got involved. They brought KYC policies in to tag and ID individual wallets, going directly against the essence of P2P cash. Though it's not as if they could have helped it, multinational legal pressures followed along. At the same time, their services require their customers to give up custody of their keys. To make it worse, a lengthy number of them have failed to safeguard their customers funds. For all the great strides made in this space, these sloppy exchanges have been an embarrassment to it for years.
Stakenet Wallet is going to fix all 3 of these issues
>DEX run by MNs on a 2nd layer atop the network. A full-scale exchange with many novel features will be embedded into the wallet.
This is a significant step up in security. The nature of how the exchange is run makes it near impossible to shut down. Individual customer funds will in encrypted wallets.

It's quite literally the opposite of the current norm - giving up your keys to trade in a potentially vulnerable environment that wants your ID info.
Instead - keep your keys to trade privately in a highly secure environment where no accounts will be AIDSed to you and you will never be surprised with mandatory KYC
If you ever got screwed by a central exchange, keep an eye out for XSN.

Attached: xsnart3.png (1600x745, 1.64M)

Holy shit, hate to admit it, but it's an eye opener. Do they have any white paper user? I'd love to read it!

Quite being fucking lazy and look for it on the website.... fucking christ

The bridge to EOS is pretty wild. Easy to promise hard to deliver. If the dex works, you have my trust

the whitepaper link is in the OP

Good reads
>Whitepaper
>Quick rundown
medium.com/stakenet/multi-currency-wallet-and-lightning-swaps-stakenet-solution-7d0dafe99105
>X9's contributions to LTC
medium.com/stakenet/litecoin-foundation-and-x9-developers-announce-collaboration-510ca985b6
>Exertive Proof of Stake
medium.com/stakenet/exertive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4
>The Cypherpunk Standard of Banking
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/the-cypherpunk-standard-of-banking-88f84a834180
>Banking in a New Dimension: The Trustless Revolution
medium.com/altcoin-magazine/banking-in-a-new-dimension-the-trustless-revolution-5e849ff740ef

Further reads
medium.com/stakenet

Attached: aku.jpg (625x476, 20K)

still down 90% from ath
move along, just another bagholder looking to get out

>selling XSN
nah

Attached: go2j.jpg (480x251, 34K)

Like 99% of all alt coins? GTFO, pajeet

Theres already a decentralized exchange

Bisq.network

Nice fucking try kike. I am NEVER selling my masternodes. If this goes to $100 a coin I am still NOT SELLING. Even at a measly 100x (which this is going to do no matter what) a masternode will make you 22k a year, and that is only at the current ROI which is going to get better when the DEX and wallet fees start rolling in. I'm going to be making more than you'll ever make without lifting a finger. Oh wait I lied, I lifted my finger to buy the XSN, now all I have to do is sit back and relax as the dividends flow in. And guess what kike? I am NEVER paying taxes on any of it, it's all decentralized, untraceable and no KYC.
Stay fucking poor faggot.

Attached: 1558426676928.jpg (888x894, 261K)

There are plenty of DEXs. The more the better.
Presently, a lot of them suffer from low volume and difficulty of access. XSN's solution is an easy access DEX Aggregator that will pool the orderbooks of multiple DEXs together, greatly increasing the traffic and effectiveness of each DEX being communicated with. It benefits everyone involved.

Like I said. There is real potential here. However, we haven't have had an update in ages and we need to use this revolutionary Lightning Dex or at least see it in action.

Hey dumb fuck, guess what? Stakenet DEX is going to aggregate the FUCK out of it.

Their public beta is out for Linux.
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-dev-update-july-1st-c80b1975a58

Attached: xsn0.png (652x946, 250K)

Not true buddy, weekly updates happening on Discord, and the roadmap is updated all the time with dev progress

Are you working with Block Chain Foundry to develop this bridge or is it all in house ? Someone correct me if I am wrong but isn't SYScoin waaay faster and they already have a bridge ?

Uh, why not go for decentralized law with PNK...definitely something that'd ruffle his feathers way more.

Sounds cool on paper, but targets a SMALL audience of buyers. Not trying to be rude, it probably has potential, but I wouldn't invest in it, for the same reason as I wouldn't invest in DENTAcoin.

What bridge are you talking about? Care to elaborate?

I think this is a nice summary.
publish0x.com/drlove/syscoin-4-speed-visa-functionality-ethereum-security-bitcoin-xgdmkw

Syscoin isn't a bad project really, it had its days back in 2017, and I was actually very bullish on it, almost forgot about it to be honest with you, so thanks for posting.

I'm still exciting for XSN though, did some digging, and the project is ROCK solid. Tested their new multi currency wallet on my Linux OS, and DAMN was I impressed with the UI, and overall functionally of the wallet.
I knew from the very start after playing around with it, that this project is a fucking GEM, and once people realize that, this shit will blow up.
Got 25k XSN yesterday, and looking to buy the last 5k when I can afford it, to build my second node.

I didn't buy, but when see these freaks. It means the project is really high quality.

This honestly, it's a cool project to follow but it's never going to make crazy returns. If you buy this, expect to be holding bags for a long time

Trump update

> pic related

Attached: 03297858-980A-40A6-A988-401C93D8157F.jpg (610x500, 52K)

>This

nice

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Trump can suck my balls while I'm sitting on my 11 MNs.

Attached: 85743.jpg (720x628, 82K)

I wonder if Stakenet will attract heat. At the same time, I wonder what anyone will be able to do about it. The framework it's laying is underhandedly subversive and it's just a little too technical and obscure for anyone to notice at the moment. If Facebook's heavily-monitored institutional token scares them, I don't know how they'd react to XSN's ecosystem.

I forget where I read this but someone actually did a twitter storm about why a KYC less exchange would create a complete and utter shitstorm. Might github be blocked ? Isn't that a way to deal with it ?

Here is why you should buy XSN now

> Had its initial hype pump at launch to $0.73
> Retrace/Slump while development is ongoing
> Been holding around $0.10 for what seems like forever
> Gearing up for a big release of a ground breaking product
> Fits J-Curve perfectly, get in now before it's $5

Attached: When to buy crypto.jpg (1280x1077, 130K)

Stop shilling it like a fucking pajeet you retard.

There will likely be people who don't like the idea of a KYC-less exchange that's impossible to shut down

They can go suck a dick

I like those odds

Attached: rigby.jpg (461x380, 32K)

Is there any convincing BTC maximalists?
A lot of them are pretty ambitious about Lightning Network so you'd think they would be happy to see what XSN is doing, but they consider everything that isn't BTC to be worthless.

BTC maximalists are catered for, if they just want to stick with BTC and BTC only then they can do that and just use the wallet as a simple way to use Lightning. XSN MN holders will still benefit from the fees collect by routing the LN transactions through the network

Yeah, I guess it's nice enough that any traffic and adoption they bring for BTC's sake benefits XSN and vice-versa.

Biz said the ETH ico was a scam

Stage 3 has only ever happened with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Maybe sorta Monero as well.