Pump August or September?

Attached: DDEA4841-5BE6-4BA3-AB51-BBF412A71A81.jpg (1278x808, 45K)

Trump hates bitcoin. Guess what he thinks of chink scams like this.

Why not both?

Where will we even be able to trade ONEs when Binance shuts down for Americans?

trustwallet

Binance.us and Coinbase in Sept

Never, God emperor Trump has canceled all crypto

D E L U D E D

It won't pump again. This shit is going to slowly bleed out for the next two years to 20 sats.

After that it probably flucuates from 15 to 30 until a quick drop to 0.

Never seen a team that is so shady. So many chinks. Another "ETH KILLER"... What is this ETH KILLER #192?

The way they made a "partnership" with LINK reeked of desperation. Absolutely pathetic. They tried to reveal that LINK could be used on their platform and tried to call it a "partnership" hoping some of LINK's magic would rub off on them. Not even zilliqa stooped that low (LINK already built adapters for ZIL).

Fuck off linkie faggot

how fucking blind are u?

While I do agree that the ama seemed forced, the tech speaks for itself. I’m curious as to what major news event will trigger the run to 1k sats

coinbase pro listing will take us to 1000 sats, then coinbase listing will take us to 5000 sats

This

My body is ready.
Coinbase pro before POS is released or after ?

Tech, that has not yet been released, speaks for itself. Oh boy... no, no, no.

Dumb stinky linkie

Vitlak inquired about it this morning in a revering tone, Chainlink team were willing to do an ama with the harmony (first its ever done), and the biggest exchange in the world decided to have it only be listed on their exchange first. It will succeed, im just curious about timeline. Link won’t crab forever

most importantly, bizonacci returns to create Harmony gifs

after

bizonacci returns

-___-