He helped you

>drumpf literally wrote a book where he said he'd purposely stir up media shit in NYC because "all publicity is good publicity"
>drumpf publicly acknowledges BTC and other cryptocurrencies just as BTC enters it's new bull phase
>normies look at btc
he just helped you out you idiots. Inb4 muh cope

Attached: at-t-8-51-pm-a-pepe-eye-roll-warosu-org-618-x-36192302~2.png (500x464, 162K)

shhh user let them sperg

I hope you're right, but I'm not sure I believe it.

Attached: cryptotrump.jpg (571x250, 25K)

Trump is just fudding to accumulate even though he had 2 fucking years

I hope it plays out like this and the big orange monkey doesn't stop our golden bull run.

Listen user,
Us third party fags know this. We just want to see the low iq magas and retard accelerationalists fight it out.

As a gay redditor and liberal, I am now wondering where I can purchase some of this bitcoin?

Attached: redditandmorty.jpg (639x690, 55K)

>
yup checked

Checked & keked

Fuck you faggot I'm not a retard.

>all publicity is good publicity
Maybe it most circumstances but that kind of stops when you're president, as you get publicity no matter what you do, every single day no matter what. What's not good publicity as a sitting president is to piss your dwindling base off though, thats for sure.

>implying trump wrote those tweets, or even knows what bitcoin is

Attached: 1499915808844.jpg (251x242, 14K)

So you're saying the kikes control his twitter account. Even better.

>your dwindling base
his approval rate is best it's ever been

that would be correct

I fear it will be the middle class crypto investors that will be the innocent bystanders in this circus skirmish. Honk fucking honk. Trump probably has a plan here

Attached: 1562650257298-biz.jpg (1080x1000, 305K)

Dubs of truth, I'm up 10% since tweet

>muh 360d chess

>trumpniggers now "trust the polls"
Whenever its convenient I guess. I didnt get a call asking me if I support him, did you? Do everything kikes ask, approval number go up, big shock.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he didnt write the book. he can barely spell

Get ready for him to push for anti-crypto legislation. Whatever it takes to keep America First :)

all those miga apologists yelling about muh 999D chess are just hilarious

You know why they call it Chess Box 360?

PNK will piss Trump off way more than BTC. Kleros is coming.

lol look at the shillfaggots march in line. remember when your Bugman Gang failed spectacularly?

cope harder

Right. He even spelled Cryptocurrency correctly. If he actually wrote it it would say crypto currency

>muh cope
have sex

nice projection incel

>muh incel
get some new insults nigger

he's using libra/crypto to gain more publicity for himself
he doesnt give a single shit about it

keep seething

yes I was autistically angry when I first saw it because I love crypto and Trump, but now after reading the latest news about all the pedos being taken down and just seeing Trump's smiling face I can't stay mad at him, he's too based. and you're right, it probably was 4D chess

This, trump just found out chainlink and is trying to keep the price down.

THE DUBS OF THE MASONS HAVE SPOKEN

saved

Attached: kiksimusmaximus.jpg (596x628, 46K)

The polls always shift the number downwards, genius. Saying they’re the highest they’ve ever been isn’t “trusting the polls”
God you’re retarded

hopefully boomer money sends it flying. I'm hoping they'll buy in last but lets be honest. they're going to buy in first when they can hold it in a brokerage account, then millenial normans, then the rest of the poor class, then hopefully biz sucks out all their money.

We're gonna fuck over so many poor people. This is what it takes to be financially free.

how the orange managed to have people defending him 24/7 for FREE???