He doesn’t like us, gentlemen

He doesn’t like us, gentlemen.

Attached: 59E43C48-F3D9-4201-9556-2141DB3096A7.jpg (1125x1774, 770K)

I think Nick Statt literally had a cock in his anus while writing this.

>us

he is likewhat? 80 years old?
of course he doesnt understand it

>I'm telling you what you think and feel right now
journalism was a mistake

Exactly. This place is about making money.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums and Jow Forums is /biz

He's a boomer intimidated by the profits young people are making in a market he will never understand

No.

>brilliant genius self made business man who has made the most monies with many super successful businesses doesn't like buttcorn

unironically bullish

He Likes Me

I'm a campaign donor and couldn't give two shits about your magical internet tokens

Attached: perfect man for the job.png (764x765, 701K)

Us- bitcoiners. This is legitimately about crypto and doesn’t really belong in pol

typical Alt-Right homophobia

Attached: profile_.0.jpg (512x512, 30K)

I'm so sick of this slander against a great man who is literally sacrificing himself for America and thus the world. He singlehandedly stopped the great depression v2 and understand what's best for the masses rather than the rich. If he thinks crypto is bad, then he gotta see something you stupid underage fucks don't and I'm gonna exit the market soon enough because I rather trust a genius self made man than a bunch of poor third worlders gambling their 100 bucks away due addiction and mental illness.

wrong

>Jews are jews and jews are jews

I don't touch that shit board desu, too many normalfags from twitter and facebook

Kek.

Right user.... Right

Attached: 1562020154110s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

Just look at all the answers to his tweet, all the top posts are redpills about the US dollar made by dumb leftists and some crypto enthusiasts that fell for the bait.

what can you buy with bitcoin tho?

he is a senile pedo Zionist boomer. what did you expect

A Jow Forums pass

Yeah, no shit he doesn't like it. Strap into PNK so we can get law under control before anyone steps on their toes further.

>singlehandedly stopped the great depression
>inherited recovering economy and didn't fuck it up

Attached: 42785E95-F004-416C-B173-4FCBA8CB8BEB.gif (523x523, 3.34M)

He lost my vote

Why is this a big deal? The price has barely moved.

Vox is going to come out with articles about how great bitcoin is now.

The economy was in the shitter after the disastrous era of monkey President. Innocent white families were literally starving on the street as illegals marched in the street raping and pillaging while burning the American Flag you fucking idiot. You want to go back to that dark decade??

Steam games
Microsoft products
Apple phones

Tromps is a nocoiner motherfucker.

Jow Forums is full of normalfags who get mad at Twitter accounts while posting facebook memes and discussing their favorite youtubers now. I'm here to make money user not scream about some literal who on Twitter saying they don't agree with me. I don't give a fuck if they don't agree with me, have a different skin color than me, have a different religion as me, or are a different sexuality as me, as long as they buy the garbage I'm selling and let me Rob them for everything they got I'm fine with it.

Attached: 1387542589398.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

ok

Attached: employment.png (1200x583, 57K)

Back trumps cock out of your throat a bit, hate to see you hurt yourself...

i'm dumb and can't quote the right post

>Rich boomer doesn't like new concept, that could possibly redistribute large amounts of money and change the socio-economic order.

Why are you retards acting suprised?

but but but a Kang is prez and dat do be is brave and stunning

You have no idea what’s happening

Attached: 5ADB84C6-C7D2-47FB-AC36-1432BD012935.gif (498x498, 1.73M)

sigh, BTC ruining the good name of bitcoin. of course Trump doesn't like it. he must not have heard that BSV preserved the actual bitcoin.

Attached: mickey.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

I dont really care that much either, I am not American.

You should
The American government is behind “satoshi”
Crypto is how America is planning on securing world supremacy for the next 100 years
The public is told and shown what they want them to see. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Attached: 414CE247-AC88-43BA-9FCF-4B2840A5B927.png (1679x353, 72K)

trump underperfomed the stock index so why do I care about his "advice"?

I remember he was pro btc like a year ago! What the f happened ??

Big yikes there

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

You have to go back

what kind of cuck do you have to be to literally make money with writing clown news

ps: invest in brapper

But the Chinese own most of btc user.

Kek, everything is exactly the same. Nothing has changed for any American unless you own a corporation. Then you made some more cash.

Attached: 3BB7C200-C5C2-4857-81FF-9AB70BDA8BFF.jpg (1124x1021, 256K)

LINK 1K EOY

No he doesn't, shit 90% of faggots here right now can't even explain wtf blockchain is and they breathe crypto 24/7.

I've made 40k in the last month with shitcoins, how does that make you feel Jow Forumstards?

Mmno

Jow Forums is autists that are actually funny

Jow Forums is autists that get bullied in high school and work at walmart unloading stock

You underestimate people.
They are much smarter now, with instant access to information and discourse.
Like an extension to the consciousness.
You shouldn't underestimate people.

>they are much smarter now
topkek

Nice which coins?

he's just accumulating brainlets

03AOLTBLTVlNIAqAA8FiUi3jzQGnNoXT4dUmfZjWUU-PNYwFuEBILvrLGqLUqkFLtkzNIDAZQYy82XYkF9upbSEM0ke1uwK3g8bR_pwYHwKH_U7iwHPxCQv9WkTaxPIk0QMwMiieZl1bDWbQXEKLFdj9YFEpxIDSvXnwEPtakFViBLGy3RxRhG66I4utPDIXjLLX84OC7po20H5rhpKybCIFYIrnEygZVIT_2lvi9huKMttcq8eBaJjXQsnkI63nfZkRPBxSKqqbwt

Link and Ren

Any ones you wanna shill me right now? I feel like the link and REN boat has is long gone

everything is going down soon, nothing is safe. the economy will fall apart alongside crypto, the only real value 30 years from now is gold and silver. cap this and save on your hard drive for 6.3 years, biiiiiiiitch

Nah, im not really looking for others at the moment. I feel maybe nkn will gradually rise but who knows. In just hodling now and hoping for the best. You are not late to the Ren train though, if it hits 600 sats I will buy more

Thanks man. Goodluck with the gains

The biggest problem Bitcoin faces is power consumption. It's the reason why it hasn't reached values above 50k yet. It's simply impossible.

Zoinks!

Attached: 1528407881814.png (500x500, 580K)

Was this on purpose?

Attached: Screenshot_20190712_064531_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2160, 608K)

True

He's not wrong. There's like a 75% overlap. Same with Jow Forums

Based.

Trade wars would like a word with you

hey faggot wheres that border wall he promised?

Despite being 13% of the lurkers on /biz, Jow Forumsyps make up 56% of the shitposts on this board. Day of the mayocide when?

This is 4channel retard

Not BASED
Crypto will shine, Its only newfags that think it will go down with the rest of the market. History has already shown this to be true

delete dis

This