WHEN WILL IT END

It went down -50%. Surely the dumping will stop soon?

Attached: FF49C5CA-7C29-4A08-8691-BEC9D1AA8180.jpg (932x430, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 01001.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Ends when the team has sold to everyone willing to buy. Incredible how you guys are letting them abuse you like this. Get out for gods sake.

take a good look at my hands.

Attached: articulated_steel_gauntlets.jpg (720x876, 230K)

I just bought more then.

The best we can do through this whole whale caused faggotry is just accumulate more during the dips. I am just gonna DCA a few hundred every day this dip continues now.

2.1-2.2 is next target.
be prepared, charts don't lie.
If the hourly candle closes beyond the line - it will go to test the next line. Pic was made day or two before.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-09 172303.png (1431x253, 13K)

>He didn't sell at 4.xx

not selling kikes

at least 0.5$ if not lower

This is fucking brutal. The entire coinbase pump is going to be wiped out.

God I hate these faggot whales are technical trading pricks. Why does the 4th industrial revolution have to be constrained by such faggotry?

That pic made today. See?

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-12 023857.png (757x296, 9K)

You literally don't understand how to use the fib tool, and you're pulling from the wrong location anyway

It will end when the oh mighty whale gods demand it to end.

Attached: 1510676738720.jpg (700x495, 176K)

Draw a better one.

They're not constraining any revolution lmao, that doesn't rely on the price of the token in the slightest

Link will go the same way as IOTA.

right here.
Fuck Link and its exit scamming dev faggots.

Link is a collateral token you fucking retard, of course it's constraining it. Can't be collateral for a 1.2 quadrillion dollar derivatives market when the total value of all your collateral tokens is only 1 billion. Link needs a trillion dollar market cap just to function properly for them.

It will probably keep dropping to around $1.87 or so.

No because it's vaporware until the oracle problem is being tackled. It's all talk, but no action. They rebranded and Sergey is holding conferences. That doesn't mean it's really going to happen where Chainlink connects real world data to blockchain.

This technology is so immature, yet it is indeed making strides. I'm not a Link hater, but come on. The real reason anyone truthfully invests in crypto is to get more fiat in the end. Until crypto is actually adopted and simplified for normies, it's just a moneymaking pyramid scheme.

HELP MY LINKIES ARE GETTING STINKY

Attached: Man buying Chainlink.jpg (500x333, 38K)

LINKS TAKEN ITS WAY DOWNTOWN AND ITS HOMEBOUND

NANAANANANA

you realize that the collateral required for a contract won't need to be the same as the total value of the contract, right? Thomas made a post on reddit explaining why this is retard moonboi logic

I wonder if I lived with your brain for a day, would I survive 24 hours

Please go read how to appropriately use the fib tool before you ask me to spoonfeed you. Ill wait until you learn your mistake to help you further.

Obviously but it's still required to have a percentage of the value. Even 1% would require Link to go up a lot.

muh textbook bull flag lmfao

This. I don’t understand how we are still debating this point, none of this information is new and has been around since ICO. If you haven’t figured out what link is already, then just fucking leave already nulinkers and nolinkers. Oldfags have already had these discussions a billion times before and aren’t really interesting in spoon feeding.

I did it according to Murphy's book. From low to high of the trend(shadows of the candels are not counted). We are going to have 100% correction lol.
What's your version?

reminder that KMD is still under 1.50, and...

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.msg51791394#msg51791394

sell link now, buy kmd, sell kmd after price increase while link all the while continues to decrease, then buy back 2 x as many link in a couple of months.

You are using the tool in reverse.
1 is at the start of an uptrend, 0 at the top.
1 at the start of a downtrend, 0 at the bottom.
0 always follows the trend.

You are welcome.

In addition, because you are an user, I will suggest you measure from $1.50 (ATH breakout) to $4.50 (top of the pump)

You will see that LINK is currently sitting on the .618

A 50% drop is child's play.
Get on my level.

Attached: V4.jpg (576x768, 53K)

Thanks! But I thought you go from 0 at top to 100 at the bottom when you look for possible corrections of down-trend. We are in correction of up-trend.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-12 081516.png (1904x324, 23K)

0 always follows the trend. Always.

Don't use the fib tool unless you are sure that the previous impulse wave has concluded. (i.e. the $4.50 top)

So if you wanted to measure potential downtrend correction, you would assume $2.60 is the bottom, put your 1 at $4.50 and 0 at $2.60. This shows a likely target of $3.30 for LINK.

You can read more on investopedia or babypips if you'd like.

I sold my links long ago and hope it gets to 2 cents, si you fags can rope yourselves.