OMG THIS IS IT!!!

Attached: pog.png (491x602, 199K)

cute

Attached: Scam.png (781x666, 168K)

Who?

im sick and tired of these literal whos. i cant believe we already blew our load with google and bleeding like a motherfucker.

Who?

Attached: A5B07A60-18BC-472A-9D6A-F534D99D89E1.jpg (300x257, 41K)

Nice of Sergey for letting us carry his bags, gay Luigi?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-234116.jpg (720x1440, 238K)

It is incredible to think that Chainlink will literally be used by every smart contract platform. The success of cryptocurrencies relies solely on whether or not Sergey and the team can accomplish their goals.

This is why I wanted to avoid the Coinbase listing.
>whales start moving to wallets causing price to go down
>swing traders wait for lower prices to maximize their profits
>normies panic
>fear begets fear
>not even good news could stop the bleeding now

Fucking This.

Two weeks ago nulinkers on this board were saying shit like: «we gotta shill it to reddit and the normies now, stealth mode is over!»

Well this is what happens when you let reddit pump your bags. EVERY time.

Why is reddit such an awful place?

It never mattered my guy. You gotta prime the pump, get comfy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I believe that we will recover. I can't afford not to believe, lmao, I fomo'd $6,000 in at 3.13. But you can be damn sure dumps like this hurt the timeline.

U know none of these partners will need to buy the tokens right? It’s the node operators that need link token for collateral. I have 9 nodes right now, no staking, a shit ton of literal who end users.

Easier to send a pic than type

Attached: 83EC3453-9A3A-4A45-88C9-0BB31AA27C62.jpg (1829x312, 103K)

discord, clearly.

If you actually think it's reddit causing the sell you must be in the minus levels of IQ.

It's whale shitheads shaking people out. For a day normies and redditors were actually starting to feel huge FOMO and buy into Link and could have pumped as way past $6 but some shithead whale dumped right into them and scared them off. Now he's dumping every few hours, suppressing every little pump.

But go ahead and blame it on redditors selling their 32 Link stacks.

They have 9 nodes

The biggest whale of all, yeah. You know who.

Its actually hilarious that you think reddit has the power to pull this type of shit.

How low are we going boys?
Is it over? Feel stupid for not selling at $4

Attached: 9A5D8211-D8F9-4488-8E1E-5ED31A230225.png (1125x2436, 637K)

Why do whales want to keep price down by dumping their bags? Would they not make more money if they let the price go up? Sorry I am brainlet and honestly do not know.

It's not the team shithead. If you don't think those transfers out of the team wallet were going to Oracles 50 startup companies then you are also minus IQ levels.

Imagine actually thinking Sergey is cashing out with all the industry connections he now has. His career would be over, for what a few million. Sergey will be in the top 10 richest men in the world within a decade.

unfortunately, Jow Forums is just infested with trolls pretending to be retarded. occasionally there can be a good discussion but its mostly morons just parroting the latest troll meme 9000x over. every board is like this
it wasn't always this way but popularity destroys websites

Yep this, that whale needs to be gassed immediately, he killed any pump we could've had.

>>whales start moving to wallets causing price to go down
thats not how it works

Retail never mattered
Retail is chum in the water for the bigger plays that are happening right now and will always be at the mercy of the waves created by the business and corporate accounts.
They want to buy out Sergey as well. I have a hunch he’s not biting though.

Attached: F81D330B-0CC3-4BAC-96B0-52AEFFCFD70C.jpg (1321x1215, 913K)

> PnD make a shit ton of money, buy back in bottom
> Repeat at $10, make a shit ton more money buy back in at bottom
> repeat at 20 50 100 etc.

Occasional good discussion is more frequent than what goes down on Reddit, by all accounts. Every Reddit post has the same content string:

>[Highly rated relevant, decent post (EDIT: Wow, thanks for gold!)]
>[comment removed]
>[comment removed]
>[post removed due to low score]
>[highly rated post telling low score post they're a shitlord]
>[snarky comments halfway down the page]

$2.60 or $2.20 or $2 whichever one holds, they are all resistance points. I think today or tomorrow will be the bottom of this, we are basically parabola'ing downwards at this point and the volume is so fucking low, it will bounce violently and change trend soon. Sergey is also speaking at San Fran ETH conference on the 17th so no way we will still be dumping during that.

Dubai Portapotty.

Attached: MySweetandSourPorkchop.jpg (1201x1800, 172K)

>9000x
/b/ was never good

The type of people that are able to be whales are different from you and I.

If you know you had 130 million coming in over the next months from various income sources, you'd want the price to remain low during that time. So if you spend 30 million dumping it and suppressing pumps, so that you can gradually buy 130 million worth of Link in lots of tiny little buys on the way down and at the bottom, you end up making a lot more money.

Basically these rich shits are greedy and want more and are willing to pay to keep the price down so they can have time to accumulate more.

What exactly am i looking at here?
Also 1k eoy we have all made it

I'm a fucking brainlet how do you even interpret this garbage ? What do the boxes and whiskers mean ?

lol

Tell your stepdad you're ready for the Bird's and the Bee's talk.

LINK 10K EOY!!

you guys all need to calm down,

we were at 50 cents a few weeks ago

the whole market is going down

i admit i sold about 1k links at 4.00 and bought back in at 3.13

i would not be surprised to see this bleed for the next few months to years

Is it a trap??

cap this

also btw im still not selling im just as stupid as all f you

20k link stack holder

here is the future for yall

Attached: truthhurts.jpg (1143x437, 65K)

Me on the left.

Attached: link(2).jpg (1117x2048, 662K)

I'm not joking why do some appear with green when they seem to have lower values than the previous ones ?

>11:29 pm
???

Are you retarded, that's Lindsey Lohan. Though now that I think about it, she's probably too old to be in zoomer awareness. She was an attention whore media thot back in the 00's and was in a few movies. Christ she looks so old and aged now. Absolutely disgusting. She used to be a fairly decent looking redhead.

Attached: Mean_Girls_film_poster.png (265x375, 143K)

Look up Japanese candlestick patterns, user. Learn them. You can tell a pump/dump based on these patterns.

kek

>unfortunately, Jow Forums is just infested with trolls pretending to be retarded
>it wasn't always this way
yes it fucking was always this way you doublenigger.
gtfo

>IOTX
I bought that piece of shit @ 0.3 and still got some.

Oh fug....not zoomer i just legit didn't recognize her kek. Now the Dubai portapotty thing makes more sense.

Pic saved time will tell gay boi

you have to go back

Ouch

if you knew that you should have sold

WTF man I would have never got who she was if you hadn't said it first. Pizza victims age badly :/

She looks 70

>whales start moving to wallets causing price to go down
haha what?

>muh reddit halted the pump reeee
or, you know, it's a vaporware project with trash software that nobody uses
the only reason you see "partnerships" is because it's a free partnership to the other party
chainlink accepts anyone, and technologically it seems reasonable to everyone to partner with

This.
The price suppression at $2 was very real as well during the Google pump.

>chainlink accepts anyone
Look up what "decentralization" means.

And yet another one that needs LINK
I will laugh at the day BTC foundation announces it integrates ChainLink

Everyone said $3 was the bottom. Now it's $2. Next week we'll be talking about $1. Get ur shit together user. Take your profits and move along. You're wasting time and profits because you have some emotional attachment to linkies.

So why we hate whales? I like normies being priced out, being scared to buy in, i wanted singularity going up to at least 20 usd so they were completely priced out, letting them buy even 1k link at 4 usd is a mistake

If you aren't emotionally attached to your links, then I'm sorry but you're not going to make it

At the point that they buy in, isn’t all the good news (google, etc) priced in? Why would people buy after the whale? Simple fomo from the whales pump? I’m so bummed out and feel like a fucking moron.

>why would anyone buy after good news?
Why are people still buying Quant after Sia?
Why did people keep buying ETH after EEA?
Why did people keep buying XLM after IBM?

I think that generally after a whale is finished buying, he pulls his walls and gives it a starter pump himself and then allows the FOMO to do the rest of the work and also lets the coin finally rise to it's true value now that he's stopped suppressing it. Until the faggot decides to start taking profit again at least.

go back you fucking fag

yeah i'd rather have redditors have a couple stinkies over the jews