I'm holding 25k since ICO. Every cent moves 250 dollars in my folio, I have "lost" 2 years of wage in the last week...

I'm holding 25k since ICO. Every cent moves 250 dollars in my folio, I have "lost" 2 years of wage in the last week. My hands are iron but my psychology is getting worse. I had a fight with my dad and my gf. They both said I'm acting like a retard being obsessed with this shit. I can't focus on anything else, I can't do any of the activities that I enjoy. I'm not gonna sell and I may or may not make it but I'm sure I'm gonna lose my sanity in the process. I guess that's the price I'm gonna have to pay.

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oqi2-dWCjz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why dont u sell 50% and then ride the rest to your imaginary 1000 eoy? isnt that a win win

>tfw massive anxiety in the last year destroying my psyche

It'll be worth it when we have lambos brother. Don't be a cunt and bother your family about crypto, now. Suffer & celebrate alone.

I guess so but I would still be obsessed with it and lose my mind if it mooned, even if I still had half.

I'm not even talking to them about it, it's just my mood swings when link is dumping. I don't even feel happy when it pumps because I know it's gonna dump eventually but I feel horrible when it dumps.

I only felt happy when we broke $1 in may and had mainnet announced. It's been torture ever since, it's getting too much for me to handle.

meh 25k is peanuts. i would be terrified if i had 100,000+ stack

Attached: bchass.jpg (236x213, 11K)

Same, but with 100k. I've lost about $200k in the past couple of weeks. I honestly fear suffocating any feelings deriving from this is slowly turning me into some sort of sociopath. When you lose 5 years worth of wages in two weeks, it's hard to feel anything in your normal, mundane life.

it's a lot of money for me

I'm perfectly aware of that, I just need to vent. This shit is imaginary money why is it fucking up my real life?

>25k
>peanuts
Kys zoomie 1k will make a mega whale in 2021

why did you tell them at all?

I kinda know how you feel, but I get super happy and excited whenever it pumps, and feel like shit when it dumps. I dunno how so many fags can claim to be comfy. I bought Sep 17 pre SIBOS and honestly the dump this week is the hardest one I've gone through with Link.

The post SIBOS dump I lost like a few grand, who fucking cares lol, but I had to opportunity to accumulate thousands more at low prices. This week I lost over 100k USD and it's still so expensive even after losing 60% that $100 is around 30 something Link. Fucking pointless.

Also held through $1.40 to the bottom of 17c and to the top of this last run obviously. I either come out of this with monk-like mental strength, or as a completely burned out wreck. There's literally no in-between.

i have nothing. I put about $1000 dollars into crypto a year and a half ago, and I'm down to $60. SONM fucked me in the asshole. I even had a decent 500 stack of link right in the beginning, but sold it for the SONM conference hype. After my losses, I just fuckin turned everything off and have only logged in for the first time three days ago. It's heartbreaking. I can't imagine what you all are going through.

>When you lose 5 years worth of wages in two weeks, it's hard to feel anything in your normal, mundane life.

Exactly. I refresh my portfolio and see a month's wage gone while sitting in my cubicle, that's fucking hell brother.

Because they are important to me and they'd probably think I'm on drugs with all the mood swings.

Yeah I only put like 3 grand so back then it wasn't a lot of money, it was peanuts. I don't know how I'm gonna do if we ever go above $10 or whatever

Were you not in crypto last bullrun or?
Iron hands.

because its not "imaginary money", you and I both know that, hence this is why it affects our emotional state. saying that its all just imaginary money (and hence "doesnt matter") is a massive cope

Honestly I just think of it as 1 LINK = 1 LINK these days. That helps. The only problem with this approach is that you start thinking about how you could have doubled your LINK if you sold the top. Still, I'd never be able to sell everything and hold until the price has dropped 50%. 1. I'd be incapable of doing anything else than looking at the charts, and 2. If I got left behind, I would unironically kys myself.

This. It's a ticket to financial freedom. Link isn't even internet money anyways it's a fucking collateral token.

Link is unironically the most important thing going on in the lives of all Link HODLers now for sure unless someone is having some extreme family emergency.

Yes I was. I've been holding since pre-sale. Held through 2017 and 2018 in their entirety. Looking to continue on the course for 2019.

I also put $1000 dollars in and now have $3200, got out the market right before yesterdays BOG

Nice blog +1

I suppose it used to be true since I only put what I could afford to lose into crypto which is about 5k. But now shit got real and I'm too pussy to do anything about it. I tried swinging only once back in 2017 and lost about 120 link. I had to put money back to buy them so that I wouldn't lose my sanity. I can't imagine losing a stack now.

Yeah holding to 0 is in some ways better than getting left behind in my mind. Neither is healthy for my mental health though.

Go back to your holding cell in whatever Lition or FUD thread you were in before. Sometimes a dude needs to vent, especially in these weird up-and-down times. Fucking faggot.

If you believe in link then it might be a good idea to stop checking you usd value every 5 minutes.. You'll go fucking nuts if you do, especially in a pullback like this. Leave this space completely and come back in September or sonething

Good work user. At one point I was up $500, but then it all tumbled away. Fucking sucks to look at. I'm gonna buy some link, but it wont be what it could have been had I not been a retard.

I'm in since pre-sale and my life has turned into a mental hellscape at each dump. My stomach churns and I feel unwell. 60 cents to 40 cents, or whatever it was. The PTSD became so bad that I actually sold over 20k LINK for 70 cents less than two months ago. FML.

but I have hardly sweated this dump from 4.80 to 2.60. I sold half my stack in the 4 dollar range and this shit does not phase me at all now. Swinglinkers were right

If you have that much stress over 25k, you have bigger problems than link and perhaps should not be an investor at all yet.

Same here 6.5k linklet here, marine since 2017 not pre sale tho.
Never selling but holding from 5 dollars to 2.5 is a pain in my mind same when it went to .16 can't think in anything else and I get tired mentally

Attached: sad_pepe_link.png (374x394, 17K)

How old are you?

I've held 25k for 2 years, so I'm on the same boat as you. You're a pathetic cunt. Ignore these small gains and losses and look at bigger picture. This token is going to get us out of being wage slaves.

Holy shit

You put what you can afford to lose

You take small profit if you really want to and treat yourself or initial since most of us already done 10x minimum

You wait for 1000 EOY and start losing weight in preparation because lambo seats aren't good for fat guys

Personally for me I'm putting everything on the line, not taking profits and oh

NEVER FUCKING SELLING

I believe it 100% I just don't believe the fucking bots and whales will let the project moon in the near future. I deleted blockfolio from my phone just now, I hope it helps a bit.

How would you feel if we made it to like $10? What did you do with the money?

Honestly it's fucking retarded when you look at it from outside. A normal person would just say "if you care about it this much just sell and fuck off". But you and I know that's not possible.

I'm normally pretty calm and collected but with link, I'm extremely emotional. That's why I don't trade.

I'm 28. LINK is my ticket out I believe it.

You're a bitch.

you suck dog dick fuck off

even at 80 cents 25k link is not peanuts for 99% of the world literally

am I the only stacklet with 9-10k that doesn't even give a shit about these price movements? I will not give a single shit until $100, until then my hands might as well not even exist except to buy more link

All these people who have fallen for the trap of never selling.

Why would anyone even sell before september let alone when staking goes live? Why would any moron sell before the actual functionality goes live? Maybe if it was shitcoins this would be true but you shouldn't sell until we do at least a 1000X on a project of this magnitude like BTC or ETH. You feel free to sell early though.

>of the activities that
what's your cost average on those 9-10k?

>sell
Selling LINK at 1bc MC is literally like selling ETH at $9

I just found 23k holo in my idex wallet... haha. I should sell it for the .12 eth and buy something. Any suggestions? Right now I could get a whopping 11 link.

i guess the argument would be re: vechain

mainnet went live, all value shifted from speculation to utility. They are doing more real world transactions per day than ethereum now, yet price continues to dump, because it's overvalued by a factor of 10

Nope, I have 30k and I have no feelings about these pumps and dumps. What matters is that you're holding till the end.

You are both weak. Without great discipline you will get crushed by this. Control your emotions and quit letting money dominate your thoughts. Focus on self improvement and getting your life in order as we prepare for generational wealth.

Most of us here are fuckups. This is unironically the one chance we will ever have to make something of ourselves, the one chance we have to escape or to make things right or prove our doubters wrong or whatever the fuck you are chasing or running from. My dad never had a chance like this. Neither did my grandfather or great grandfather or great-great grandfather. That’s all the way back to the fucking Civil War. And this, right here, is the one fleeting moment out of almost 150 years. A golden ticket the likes of which perhaps no man in my entire lineage ever encountered.
I’m going to fucking seize it. I suggest you do the same.

Attached: 4AD17A69-FE53-4866-9C8D-A81B44046E27.jpg (1200x1200, 763K)

BLAH BLAH BLAH LARP LINK HANDS BLAH LARP

kill yourself op. 85% of this board is financially ruined and 10% were sidelining faggots the whole time anyway. Just shut the fuck up

got in late at like $1.10, got cucked by my bank so I got to watch it go from .60 during mainnet. I've only started investing like 4 months ago

If you don’t want future regret just start buying link, worst case you lose money

why would I want to sell? As a burger I plan on paying capital gains taxes and I have already locked in by entire stack at a long term capital gains tax; I would actually be potentially losing more money by selling at this point (due to the increased amount I would have to pay in taxes).

also swingtrading is stressful as fuck. not really worth it

Lmao checked
LINK 10000 EOY

Based.

youtu.be/Oqi2-dWCjz0

Attached: 1562294680309.jpg (393x393, 197K)

I'm in the same boat, except I have 260k link no larp, which still feels weird I need to say. I was close to selling and knew it was going to drop, but been holding since sibos so didn't think was worth it for tax purposes. Seeing 1m felt crazy. But like others have said selling at 1b MC doesn't seem that smart. I will sell maybe 10k at $10. Still feels bad not increasing stack but I have so much LINK only way I can really fuck myself is selling early. Still feels really bad not getting another 50k link to sell early

I am. I have about $500 I'm going to put in to it. I don't have much else I can put in right now, I'm in between jobs.

>He thinks there will be an actual product
They're going to exit sell in September

Fren, I dont believe that you will ever be able to sell with your current mindset.

If it goes up, you want more. If it goes down, you could have more than you have now. Its a never ending loop of never selling. Youre too emotionally invested.

Take it as an exercise for the great cashout: sell 5% next time weve pumped far past the current ATH.
If you dont do this exercise you will fail when it truly matters, when you need to and should cash out the majority of your LINKs. Distance yourself from it, its only money and youre way too emotionally invested to act rationally. Take a step back.

Guess I'll just have to lose all my money then

I say a few words about what losing 200k in two weeks feels like and now I'm weak. Thanks for your input faggot. I'm controlling my emotions just fine and not selling a single fucking LINK. I'm in great physical shape with my life in great order. Go fuck yourself Dr Phil.

every 2 or 3 weeks someone posts something uninaginably based that just resonates with me in a deep way. it's crazy that possibly no one in my line, generation after generation, has ever been given a chance like this. we truly can't fuck it up.

you were fretting like a woman, he was right to check you marine

I see Link exactly this way, I'm holding tickets to a give access to a network which businesses WILL NEED in the future as the network grows and grows, and as that network grows and attracts more users, the less circulating supply there will be. All we have to do is hold & wait boys.

Attached: 95E19A89-E235-4317-BC71-B8B7BEBF08AE-1844-00000166A5E4C29E.png (2000x1377, 3.15M)

how many stinky linkies you got?

ssaniti is for the Weak!

Why don't you diversify?

>kys myself
>kill yourself myself
ok

This OP did the same, got the initial investment out and feel so much more relaxed.

This. Don't be a fucking spastic OP, I'm 20 and had over half a million a week and a half ago. My family is poor as fuck and the most money I ever had before link was a couple grand at 18 from work. I'm down 200k but I'm not a huge faggot to care about it, even if it went back to the 40 cents this year still wouldn't be a sooky cunt over it

>link jumps 300%
>then dumps 30%
Ooo biz I can’t take it anymore!!!!

Jesus christ, it IS a cult.

"I BOUGHT A STUPID HYPERSPECULATIVE INTERNET TOKEN AND NOW MY ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND IT"

The best possible outcome, for every Linklet's own good, is for this project to fail.

You all badly need a lesson in hubris and pseudocertainty.

>muh generational wealth from a fucking datascraper

lol, loser.

you have to go back nigger

Now you know how the early BTC/ETH holders felt. Imaging holding 1k ETH when it dropped from $10 to $7... the pain of seeing your wealth drop by $300k.
The only way to make life-changing gains is by having hands of steel. When LINK retraces from $60 to $50, your net worth will drop by $1m. This $100k drop is nothing but training for that moment. Stay strong fren.

if you're going to hold just fucking hold and don't be an obsessive retard babbling abt link to people that don't give a shit

100k ETH*

The best possible outcome is that smart contracts supplant every existing digital agreement and that this global software revolution is powered in part by a secure data transfer startup fronted by a guy in a blue plaid shirt.
And let me tell you something... that's exactly what's going to happen.

Attached: powerserg.png (1350x2700, 3.86M)

I have done the same for the past 2 years but with Bitcoin. Just hold on for another 2 years. Wherever the top is we’re more than halfway there now.

Your Australian aren't you?

Thanks, good advice actually. Will do this, as the recent crash is getting to me as well. Holding since pre-SIBOS, but it’s different if your stack starts to be worth so much to have a potential impact on your life.

When it dumps, you have the chance to DCA and accumulate more. When it pumps, your portfolio stretches.

Don’t let the price sway you, may seem “expensive”, but that is open mindset. This is all about percentages.

You will neck once we hit sub $100 territory if your sell your previous link for a few dollars a piece.

This is a game of patience. You have already done half the work user, stay strong, never sell.

We will soon be staking our LINK for delicious passive income, and due to our foresight, it will be substantial in comparison to those that will want to stake once the system is already set in place.

Attached: 6B0D7636-9550-491F-8C61-F798777A8582.jpg (740x540, 130K)

Pleb* mindset.

Kek.

Attached: 4C060624-4226-4008-9E4C-FA198B93D22C.jpg (1295x1034, 178K)

if anything my pic related should keep you happy. it literally can't go below 2.6. it's the bottom now. congrats you're guaranteed a 20x of your money

Attached: a8a1b070411eba60326cc28c8f9ff39e.png (292x60, 1K)

there seems to be a lot of panic amongst anons and the FUD seems to be getting to them, so I made a buy
>pic related
let's see what kek has to say

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.46.32.png (1368x101, 21K)

Based

If youre in for the long run why would you care for the short run? It's just poor cognitive practice.

am i misintepreting your text? why would you care if you lost $200k in a couple of weeks? sure its weird to see that huge number lose 2 thirds of its value in a couple of weeks, but what the fuck are you supposed to do with $200k? surely you're in it for the long run? long run means never working a day in your life again as well as lambos and you cant get lambos by panic selling at local ATH of $4.5 and potentially missing out on the bull run.

interesting stuff will happen by the end of the year and by most models and calculations we're seeing a price of $12.02-$16.50 by the end of the year. like the other user said, if you panic sold at $4-$4.5 AND never thought to buy more LINK even at the price its at right now then you will most likely rope yourself once we reach the stratums of sub $100/ea.

as a heavy bagholder with titanium hands (much like yourself it seems :^)) i wish you the best of luck in refraining from ever selling below $100.

I hold 100k Link. It has given me sleepless nights, but also days of absolute joy. The last week has been rough, in fact I hardly slept last night because of obsessive worrying Link might fail. We were a poor family growing up and I know (on paper) have more money than my whole family has ever had. This makes the stress of losses even worse.

The way I try to cope with it is the fact that I will never get this chance again in my lifetime. In the current world economy its becoming next to impossible to become wealthy from nothing. Therefore all the pain I feel is worth a possible shot of real wealth in the future. If I fail, I know for a fact I at least tried. And if Link succeeds, you will be wealthy beyond imagination, including your children and their children.

Think of it this way, lots of businesses fail, lots entrepeneurs lose all their money and become majorly depressed. That's the world we live in, where money is not distributed fairly but largerly through extreme luck.

I believe in my heart we are blessed and are going to make it user. Commit 10% of your gains to the Lord and move on with your life. If it is meant to be it will be, worrying about it or being obsessed won't help anything one way or the other. Quit reading the fud from the greedy on this site, that likely creates most of your anxiety and depression. I have learned to open and read very few threads on Biz, just garbage that is of zero value. Goodluck.

you are fucking delusional degenerates, a fucking sect

I could understand the original BTC hype - it had the simple, right ideas and innovative solutions to *actual problems*.

That decentralized immutable ledger was a big deal, the solution to the double-spending problem, etc.

fucking Chainlink is just a babbling of some liberal arts college dropout slav degenerate, some delusional fat fuck.

what STEM-educated people could express in a 9 page paper, with math and theory (and the reference implementation) these slav fucktards could not even state clearly in couple of years. OK, fucking ethereum has some code and is actually being used to host scams like Chainlink

What kind of a imbecile one could be to actually not seeing this astrology+alchemy like bullshit?

Actually, it is exactly like a pajeet scam for uneducated villagers - a fucking pile of unrelated concepts thrown together with lots of meming and emotions.

Now suffer, fucking retard.

FUCKING IDIOT!

YOU HAVE NOT LOST ANY $200k BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER HAD IT

ALL YOU HAD IS 100k OF MEME TOKENS.

UNTIL YOU HAD ACTUAL USD ON YOUR ACCOUNT YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING. just 100k of binary numbers.

this is the only intelligent men in the thread
could you imagine buying such a pumpscam token???
absolute idiot of this website forum i swer

Poor retard. No one will buy your shit from you.

And all the babbling of a fat slav retard will never materialize into anything.

Retarded analysis. Nothing Goes up in a straight line. They don’t exist.

Check'd bro
Fucking Checked!

You are not more than a NEET that have found in a good deal in a forum.

Jews are much smarter people who know when take profit and move to the next investment.

Dont be emotionally attached with a token

Yeah still not selling
>pic related

Attached: CA08925E-321E-4CCE-BC8C-3CC43A350B96.jpg (1024x700, 71K)

>Jews are much smarter people
According to who?
According to (((science)))?

Attached: 4E4D166D-1C13-42CA-B1D1-F353FE6E76AC.jpg (1200x620, 156K)

you're not gonna make it if you keep checking the price every 5 mins or even every day. find something else to occupy your time.

>mfw as a (((scientist)))

Attached: FCDB11E8-EDE6-42DE-8AF4-D31B3C10D298.png (1107x350, 41K)

go back to redit you shitters

>I wish I had kept my btc and didn’t sell at $0.30
>btc is at $8.00 now!!!
>mfw 2011

Attached: 77524517-D0DC-4DD6-ADE2-8A93277847A4.jpg (1063x1647, 760K)

Money = Smart

/thread

Based and Sergey Pilled

Attached: LinkGetz.jpg (765x670, 232K)