Just broke up with my gf

she told me she had a rape fantasy, so I said what the fuck. Then she tells me she only told me because she trusted me. I'm just taken aback entirely, I thought rape was supposed to be one of the worst crimes a person could commit

well now I find out that rape is unironically the most popular fantasy for women after researching this because I was so shocked.

I'm so confused, I don't know how to interact or look at women anymore, why was I told this? why do I have to live with knowing this information? now I find myself questioning the entire concept of rape.

I feel like the shame associated with rape is not because a woman is ashamed, but because the men in her life are ashamed they failed to protect her? is it true, women just want to be raped without the consequence of actually being harmed? I'm seriously having a mental breakdown over this...

Attached: 1555532280124.gif (909x890, 367K)

>Gf larp

lol IQ

Attached: __taihou_azur_lane_drawn_by_tokinohimitsu__sample-7297618e140bbf72f8d82f0400b16c58.jpg (850x1195, 224K)

>t. Virgin neet
Wrong board

Attached: 27B9A085-AE58-464B-B8C2-AD03D5767AEA.jpg (505x567, 43K)

She just wanted to be dominated by someone who loves her you dumb idiot.

Attached: __kaga_and_zuikaku_kantai_collection_drawn_by_tokinohimitsu__sample-b19393e26a60739724eaa21bed6a93ac (850x756, 132K)

all women are whores
fuck off to reddit

Attached: dating.jpg (4000x1398, 330K)

rape her you dum incel faggot.. jeezus christ she is asking you to. what is wrong with u ppl?

loli IQ

Attached: 1554707972373.jpg (1100x900, 279K)

Kys cuck, just go rape her then.

60% of women cum during real rape
Not a fantasy, real, in-the-flesh, rape.
That’s 3-5 minutes of no foreplay penetration, and they ejaculate (usually 1-2 times)

Let that sink in

this. If you don’t rape her OP she’d going to tell all her friends you wouldn’t play ball and not raping her will make you look worse than raping her.

Don’t feed pasta op troll no logical person would condone rape it’s a fucking 10 year old authoring this garbage

And then she will press charges, and OP will be finished.

All sex is just varying degrees of rape like behaviour

if you don't get off mainly to the fact you are defiling something you need to get your test levels checked

im not condoning rape at all, I'm saying that I'm losing my fucking mind over this right now.

Attached: 1371920075642.jpg (600x600, 135K)

You’ll soon learn all women love to be objectified and want to be with someone they fear could murder them. It isn’t the actual fear of them being murdered but them knowing they’re with an alpha male. Put down the onions drink and eat some meat then go fucken take that girl of yours like she dreams you would.

w-what if you like to be the one being defiled, user-san?

pdude just rape her lol

no onions, I'm just not going to go to prison over this shit. Playing with fire is asking to get burned

Wow incel thread I guess . Y’all need to have sex cause none of this is true 50 seconds of googling will reveal you’re a dumb ass . Hope you get life in jail you degenerate fart tarts

Attached: BDCCF9A6-5889-4196-9BA8-A9EAF68A9059.jpg (678x1007, 92K)

Nice stat you got there, virgin incel.

Women are genetically disposed to submission, you don't need to rape her, just some rope play would do nicely.

Attached: __ayanami_azur_lane_drawn_by_tokinohimitsu__sample-370ad8fc84b55a0914a5d1b8bd6c9d37.jpg (850x1189, 179K)

Nope

Learn some basic psychology you incel fucks

If it makes you feel any better OP women are all currently being brainwashed by ((((them)))) and are all basically robots at this point.

Nope

> business
and
> finance

rape stuff is at Jow Forums

Idk user I have fantasies of basically raping women but I’d never actually do it. She just liked the idea of being dominated that’s all.

my gf said the same, I'm fine with that. get balls

Women get aroused by being desired by men (while not being needy, that is). That's why betas that are ashamed to show their interest in them make them dry. Rape is such a turn on for them because that's when a man desires them so bad he's even willing to risk his freedom to take her. It's not like they want it or even enjoy it, but their bodies respond to that.

Your gf (and most women for that matter) needs a good pounding by a real man, not some beta lovey-dovey boring sex which is probably all you gave her. This is why the top males get sex all the time, because they give women exactly that, good sex instead of disney lovey bullshit, which very few men do.

Attached: 1512749997384.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Just fuck her rough next time without asking her if it’s okay. Put your legs around her neck when she blows you, put her arms behind her back when you fuck her, and be aggressive with her hair and face. It’s okay to fuck them however you want, you just have to make out with them too. It’s not really rape in their eyes, it’s just like “wow my bf’s so into me, he can’t control his manly desires, I’m so wet for him now that I know what he wants.” All the stuff about rape fantasies varies from person to person and you just have to feel it out but it’s nothing to lose sleep over. It all just comes down to the girl wanting to feel feminine, attractive, and submissive compared to you, the strong male who is not afraid to get what he wants. You’re the yang, she’s the yin. /thread

>dude just go to prison for false rape allegations you onions cuck! That's what REAL men do! they risk it ALL for a whore and one night of excitement

Attached: 470052365379043358.png (128x128, 3K)