I have capitulated, but not sold

I don't feel anything anymore. I bought 10k LINK at $4. The $40k was all my savings in this world. I'm never selling. I will hold this to my grave, but losing almost half of my money in such a short time span almost feels like being lobotomized.

I'm walking in the valley of death frens, but there's no use stopping now. Gotta keep on walking. Hopefully some day I will see the light once more.

Attached: link.png (208x242, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ethereum.org/2014/10/03/slasher-ghost-developments-proof-stake/
gavwood.com/paper.pdf
ethereum.github.io/yellowpaper/paper.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20131228111141/http://vbuterin.com/ethereum.html
youtu.be/voAjWgcl8rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry user.

$20 EOM. I have information that you don't.

This fatass is dumping his Link on you to buy more Bigmac

Attached: DN3jes0XUAAbO2R.jpg (299x456, 28K)

loll dumbass

>buys a coin people had time to accumulate between 0.15 and 0.60 for 2 YEARS

>hehe im a genius chainlink to da moon!!!

Chainlink is legit as it gets. Keep holding.

can you really hold it to 0? better sell now :)

Attached: 1561836297071.jpg (644x632, 136K)

I try to stay safe, this is the first time venturing beyond BTC/ETH for me. I saw the pump to 4.58 and the drawback to under $3. When it broke $4 again, I felt it was safe to assume it wouldn't dump too much anymore since the pumps were based on great fundaments. Bought the top obviously. I was ready for it to dip back to $3.5 or thereabouts, but this death spiral following literal Google and Oracle announcements was not what I was expecting from how I've seen other projects behave in similar situations.

I've come to terms with the possibility of losing everything. If I sold, I'd just get bogged. I'd rather hold to 0 because in my mind that happening would make inifinitely less sense than this just being a panic crash that will bounce hard at some point due to the fundamentals. I've been wrong before though.

It's okay user, SIBOS 2019 will showcase chainlink(idk if sergey will speak)and sergey will speak at web3 summit 2019 in august 19-21. Libra is rumored to be released in september(Fun fact september is the month of libra).

Attached: links awakening.png (1699x700, 559K)

where did you find those great fundamentals if I may ask?

kek

Haha retard I hope chain link crashes to 10c to I can buy up thousands and all your positions close.

Fuck you retarded piece of shit boomer

>He broke the first rule
Retards gonna ree just hold and you'll be fine stop being a pussy

People take profits after a spike OP. It’ll come back. It’s a real project, unlike most crypto.

>all your positions close
Go back to Bitmex fagget

just think of it as having your life on hold, i'm already 27 and have went through this multiple times in life already, and honestly they're some of my happier times just not caring about anything and taking it easy just watching anime, playing visual novels, going to work without hating it and working enough of a sweat to stay in shape, it's a good life, getting rich is just a bonus

Don't forget to sell low too, the Jow Forums way

why did you wait so much to buy?
Probably you are larping

Google news came out of the blue, didn't want to buy into a green dildo and get JUSTd, waited for the bounceback and the price to find a support, ended up paying $4 due to the Oracle buildup. Was thinking it'd be on to $5+ after that.

Lol, stupid newlinker. Here's where I bought my stack. I bought the top and capitulated by the time LINK hit 25 cents. Comfy as fuck now, my portfolio is green since the start of the year. It's the single coin that outperformed bitcoin during the bear market and it's unironically bigger than ethereum, we're going to $50.

Attached: linkies.jpg (1048x492, 88K)

for buying over $4 i admire your iron hands. based af nulinker

based fellow feb18 buyer

I've bought from 80¢ to $4.10.
I bought more yesterday, ill buy more next week and ill keep buying some up to $100 as am when i can.

i like this perspective a lot

>fundaments
I'm all in stinky but the nulinkers are too much fun fucking top kekked

>first time venturing outside of BTC/ETH
>goes all in on a vaporware shitcoin
well
consider 40k your tuiti-

>assimilates into the cult of never selling bagholders
nevermind then
rip you

>The $40k was all my savings in this world
well what about your saving in other worlds? link at this price is a steal right now

> doesn't realize that in a speculative market going with the cult is a good bet
You think btc has better 'fundamentals' than any other coin? No, it's a shitcoin. However enough people value it guaranteeing rise with time.

Please, God just let this user not be larping.

The only regret I have with Chainlink is seeing it drop far lower than when I bought in. I didn't buy at the top but once it reaches lower value all these jokers are going to be able to buy a similiar or greater stack than I have without sweating. Meanwhile I am going to be spending time stressing and worrying. Alot of wasted mental energy.

The digits and red id confirms, that you are a faggot!

Attached: 1562879515545.jpg (514x571, 52K)

People who haven't bought in yet aren't likely to buy now when the whole market is shaky. They might luck out on the future climb but it's a small window.

Your larp is bad, tell Craig he should reconsider the strategy, I'm sitting on the entire delphi dox

Ok
but the problem is, Satoshi's funds haven't moved anywhere, and at best at 15% of the supply
Sergey's funds HAVE moved, and they're 35% of the supply.
Sergey is ironically not part of the never selling bagholders cult.

Also, at least bitcoin does what it says in the whitepaper.

Yeah it's just some mental bullshit. The market doesn't know or give a fuck when I first bought in and I can't win a game with no beginning or finish either. I have a target in my mind and will keep accumulating link until I get there.

But that was already known from the beginning that 30% is for funding future development. Should never have come as a surprice

More bullshit from the same guy, in every thread, hoping to regain loses / dump bags at $5. If you believe this autist you deserve to be poor.

You're fucked.

I fomoed in at $3 but only for a couple hundred because I'm poor as shit and couldn't afford to lose more. Might as well strap in and see what happens on the long term

Attached: _izumi_reina_musaigen_no_phantom_world_drawn_by_bonkiru_da715641bac5a4d9fec72fc0291f05241.jpg (1250x1450, 684K)

Me too brother, we're not going to make it

You've waited a real long time just to get exit scammed. Total retard. Should have sold at $4+ and had nice profits. Now you'll wait another year to go back to 25c.

You retards marrying yourselves to failed shitcoins are a hoot. Could have sold the thing for a nice profit but you chose to HODL because true lingmarine never selling xD

the deal is easy. Delphi discord sells their LINK stacks (everyone in it) or the dox and logs go to the respective authorities. No Delphi fag is ever allowed to own LINK again, or same as above.

True, though the satoshi fund is a permanent anvil hovering over bitcoin.

As for the link transfers we don't know what they're being used for but it's absolutely not exit scamming, you can't seriously think the team is fraudulent given who they've worked with. It may be for node formation, fund raising (i will agree there have been some large market sales) or just wallet moves.

Exactly. No-one bought and held link for years missing lots of climbs for an eventual x4-x8. I got in before a dollar, im not selling for years.

>I have information that you don't.
It's called delusion. Literally nothing happening this month, you could have at least said September.

Took out 25% of my link stack at 4$+ to take some profits.

But can't resist to buy back in now.

What the hell are you talking about?

I will hold my whole portfolio for 5 years if an 8x was guaranteed.

Remember the pajeets who got sacked for scamming and market manipulation. You are talking to the doxer who sold them out, for fun

>fraudulent
Selling their own shitcoins, they premined themselves publicly, 2 years ago, doesn't seem fraudulent. Not only that, they're not exactly obligated by law to provide the token itself any value. ICO shitcoins are basically kickstarter projects. Some kickstarters shit on their backers while providing a real product to put on shelves, and some shitcoins provide decent products that have nothing to do with the shitcoins they sold at ICO. That cooler thing and XRP are examples of this.

Why didnt u buy at 50cents, 1$, 1,5$ ? Why u bougt at ATH????

Who are u

30% of Link tokens were always meant to be used by the project, newfag.

Btw, Vitalik sold chunks of his PERSONAL stash whenever the price of ETH went up. Anything to say about that?

Attached: chainlink ico token distribution use.jpg (1826x1006, 61K)

An independent cleaner whose hobby is to destroy random online communities

You know what is meant by fraudulent. Sure nothing illegal but it would make the whole thing a scam if they were to bail out. The token also doesn't have arbitrary value like something like ripple. It has intended industry use.

Depends how much you have in, I've only put $7000 into LINK so a x4 isn't that wild, especially as it's had to balance out losses on other coins. I'd say in my whole trading history im only a few grand up.

You're full of shit senpai

Regular sells by Vitalik

Doesn't matter when you bought, dips and crashes are pretty much inevitable.
I bought some at 27c, and the price tanked over 40% immediately after.

ever heard of stream.me
I killed it
Saw the fall of Ethan Ralph
I did it

Doesn't matter if you believe it
Enjoy the dms with your faces, social media profiles, addresses, phone numbers and logs

Yeah, but it would be appreciated if he didn't do it during the first real takeoff, it signals pessimism. Like he won't get another chance to sell that high in the distant future.

He's striking the iron while it's hot.

Vitalik sold whenever ETH went up as well, and that was his personal stash.

>comparing chainlink to eth
that's cute but it's more reasonable to compare chainlink to a plethora of other ERC20 tokens which by now sold their ICO money, sold their own supply, and crushed to 0
chainlink's taking it slow though

Again, both bitcoin and ethereum, were released in a state that actually resembles their whitepapers. Chainlink is not even close to the fantasy ecosystem depicted in the whitepaper.

Devs spending part of the funds initially to increase overall gain is literally the norm. Even if my time will eventually be worth $100 an hour i have to give it at $10 an hour to get there.

>comparing chainlink to eth
Sure let's do that:

Chainlink: portions of tokens being sold for development (new hires, etc.) right after mainnet launch.
ETH: Vitalik selling from his personal stack whenever the price goes up.

>both bitcoin and ethereum, were released in a state that actually resembles their whitepapers. Chainlink is not even close to the fantasy ecosystem depicted in the whitepaper.
lmao, ETH's initial release was nothing like it was described in the white or yellow papers.
It still isn't, as it's still not PoS and can't even scale.

You, my friend, are a grade-A bullshitter.

Maybe it's the norm but judging by ETH price history it never killed the momentum. LINK is dumping back into shitcoin territory from a measly 4$ peak as we speak.

Link was spot 15-16 on CMC at the ATH, it's spot 17 now.
Get your head out of your ass.

>It still isn't
it is though

Is it PoS?

Where is the bottom? No FUD please

where does it say it's supposed to be?

2014 yellow paper.
My raging newfren.

going by the amount delphi holds and accumulated, and will be forced to sell or lose to authorities, 0.45 when panic hits in

Should have bought a Vanguard stock ETF that pays a dividend. Oh, well, better luck investing next time kid.

Attached: wisdom-of-warren-buffett-bill-gates.jpg (900x513, 82K)

Proof of stake not even mentioned.
It's inserted in the new yellowpaper as something that is planned.

>Proof of stake not even mentioned.
Yes, and the sun is exactly 20 miles from the earth's surface.

Non argument. Provide a link or a screencap from the 2014 yellowpaper. The 2014 one, not the updated one.

Protip: just ctrl+f "stake".

Here's a 2014 Vitalik blog btw:
blog.ethereum.org/2014/10/03/slasher-ghost-developments-proof-stake/
>Over the last few months we have become more and more convinced that some inclusion of proof of stake is a necessary component for long-term sustainability

Who the fuck is delphi u fucking larping fag

2014:
gavwood.com/paper.pdf
ctrl f stake = 0 results
2019:
ethereum.github.io/yellowpaper/paper.pdf
yes this mentions PoS as it's the future of the platform and it's constantly being updated to reflect the direction of the ecosystem

Reeerrr

See This was after Slasher failed, so by October 2014 ETH was already up to its neck in PoS attempts.

Oh, and by the way, here's the original white paper from 2013:
web.archive.org/web/20131228111141/http://vbuterin.com/ethereum.html
(wayback capture: Dec. 28 2013)

>11) A decentrally managed data feed, using proof-of-stake voting to give an average

You posted some bullshit about ETH being exactly as described upon launch, then latched onto my PoS argument to deflect from the overall debunking of your bullshit, and now you have been unequivocally btfo even on that.

doing gods work

You bought just under the highest ever price.

OK.

dont act like you never fomo'd when you first got into crypto

you bought a shitcoin which was traded 6 months ago at 0,20$ at 4$. rekt.

Don't feel bad bro.

I bought 10k at 20 cents. You'd think I'd feel amazing. But all I feel is regret for not buying more.

You might be in a better position than me, psychologically. Just hang on.

>I'm walking in the valley of death frens
>Bang on drum
>disregard all evil spirits
youtu.be/voAjWgcl8rE

Attached: C8E89F68-BDAE-49A9-A0AF-7C57A6146298.jpg (600x378, 96K)

In that month we broke several 'highest prices ever' and still haven't returned. The announcements were coming fast and unexpected so it wasn't a stupid move and if OP holds he will do very well.

I first got in at 90¢ and i kept buying up to $4 and down, ill keep buying up until $10 at least.

Based

I enjoy this. I enjoy seeing Stinkies go insane from the grief after the price dumps and they understand they got scammed.

That's an example of what a theoretical contract can do. Yes you can implement contracts that employ proof of stake to vote. It has nothing to do with proof of stake as a consensus mechanism.

>That's an example of what a theoretical contract can do.
Yes, an ETH smart contract.

>generating a data aggregate average across decentralized players
>not a consensus mechanism

Stay squirming for my enjoyment.

I clearly meant a blockchain consensus mechanism, and vitalik referenced a contract where your vote counts to your stack of eth/tokens.
The title of that segment is called "Examples of what contracts can do"
and you can make a contract like that

>I clearly meant a blockchain consensus mechanism
Guess where ETH smart contracts are run.

>and you can make a contract like that
Not without PoS you can't.

but you actually can, a simple contract that requires you to stake your ETH/tokens for a period of time, and aggregate votes. Ironically he's describing something akin an decentralized oracle, but chainlink isn't advanced enough "to give an average (or more likely, median) of everyone's opinion on the price of a commodity", as it is only capable of getting the price of a commodity (say ETH) from a single node.

Why the fuck did you think the good traders on /biz told all you faggots to sell at $4 and buy in back later? Chainlink holders are the worst, buying in a meme for thousands and dont really know shit about the overall market and trading. Not even listening when OG traders warn you so much