Which is the better investment? Gold/Silver or real Estate

Which is better?
Real Estate
Pro: Passive Income | despite a crash in price can still bring in rent money
Con: Expensive and hard to get into | Price can crash during recessions

Gold/Silver
Pro: cheap(in comparison), collectible, maintain value and increases during a recession.
Con: No passive Income

Attached: Land Vs Gold.png (1024x600, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

land nigger, land is god, gold is baisically the asset that backs up fiat, but land can gain considerable amount of gold. And worse case scenario, land is yours, land is beyond the law, land you can grow food on and live on and produce energy on.

Land>gold

Land you dumb dumb just dont buy anything when it is at ath ANYTHING ... also always look for land or property over looking water

you wait for the market to crash, cash out gold when it spikes, buy land

land very far of niggers

>gold is baisically the asset that backs up fiat
Jow Forums ladies and gentlemen.

Bitcoin (currently) > Land > Gold

very howty toyty up there in your ivory tower cunt.

*Hoity-toity

Land has gold. Gold makes bitcoin.

I say baisically because if you arent a complete brainlet then you realise that things such as national debt and other liabilities also influence the rate of fiat.

In the world we live in, energy is produced from a number of resources, buuuuuttt, the backbone of this resource is nuclear, and everything else is stacked ontop of this constant.

Gold is that backbone, but any hoity-toity numb nuts would know, there are a number of variables at play that influence the ebb and flow of its overall value.

FIAT: non gold backed currency
Jow Forums: fiat is backed by gold and you are dumb if you don't understand this.

So buy gold first then use it to get the land?

I didnt say it wasnt non-backed you fucking brainlet, I said it was majority backed, but things like national debt also influence the rate of currency.

Seriously get a fucking clue, ever heard of something called overinflation? has nothing to do with the gold reserves its when a country overprints circulating currency to compensate for things like war debts.

Fucking smells like summer in here go back to minecraft kid.

Real estate is overbought and is in a bubble
Gold is just recovering from the bear market while fiat tanks

/thread

Fiat isn't backed by gold. That's the whole point of the modern economy, tard.

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

BUY SOME LAND, BUY SOME LAND, FUCK SPINNING RIMS!

>So buy gold first then use it to get the land?
Buy silver
Then when it spikes sell it and buy gold
Then buy land

why not all... until you can buy land. So really land is the end goal.

bitcoin

Wealthy families own both. For generational wealth:

1/3 land
1/3 gold
1/3 stocks

For the average tfw Jow Forumser just buy gold

>land is beyond the law
*cough* property tax *cough*

>land is yours, land is beyond the law
>What are tax condemnations?
>What is government nationalization?
>What is imminent domain?

Take you spacing back over to reddit. You're making my eyes water.

>you fucking brainlet, I said it was majority backed
>Keeps digging deeper and deeper.
>Now convinced this user actually is stupid.

lmfao niggerrrr
>thinking bitcoin is a good investment

Doesn't look like a backbone or stacked to me. Looks more like rivaling assets, doesn't it?

Attached: Gold dollar.png (594x509, 141K)

land is never yours. If the government came and you and said that they are taking your land they legally can and fucking will. Unless you think you're rambo enough to stop tanks.

Defo land
You do realize we are months (or less) from a recession though right? Absolutely retarded time to get into real estate

buy gold/silver then when the real estate bubble pops, buy land.

>land is beyond the law
Wut, if no law then there is no property, property is literally defined by laws.

Government can claim your gold too

It's a lot easier to hide gold than to hide land

>best performing asset
nigger

They run away.

>just dont buy anything when it is at ath
brainlet tier advice, a lot of land has been constantly at new aths for the past 20+ years, you'd miss out on all those gains if you waited for a pullout
>also always look for land or property over looking water
make sure it's not in a flood plain too

I own a house that I rent out. After taxes and all that it makes me $500 a month. Gold doesn't give me those returns. Crypto doesn't either

Fuck that's good, I wish I had those kinds of opportunities around me, instead I'd be paying 60k-120k down payment for a house that when rented out barely covers the mortgage payment.

i really want to rent my house out, could likely pull in the same, but its such a hot market area idk where i would live myself.

Are there any countries in the world that can't seize your land if they wish so?