Were only going up from here

why arent you all in on this user

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x200, 5K)

320k here, will i make it user?

dips not over yet user.

99 sats was the bottom. It may go back to 99 but I wouldn't count on it.

Shoo Pajeet

It will be below 99 by Monday. Have patience

Powerful digits ITT, I don't know who to believe.

Pajeet, this is a good price to buy in at. Why must you insist on being poor, Pajeet?

C O M F Y 101 SATS 900K

o) Don't want to wait another two years for the project to appreciate in price
o) not convinced on how the token distribution will affect things

What does your heart tell you user?

If it continues to go down, you will be able to buy more ONE for the same price. E.g. buying at 110 sat for 20K gets you 1 million ONE; however, buying at 75 or so sats at the same price would get you 1.2 million ONE. You've made a 20% profit just because you waited a few days.

>Just time the absolute bottom and sell the absolute rop

Attached: 1516415747615.gif (640x356, 3.68M)

already all in and i'm fucking lovin' it

Also if we do dip down again, it will be insignificant. Look at how the drop has gotten less and less severe over time. If anything, we go slightly under 99 sats then pop back up again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-074425_Binance.jpg (1080x2220, 458K)

The digits in this thread are unbelievable, and are being left ridiculously unchecked..

Attached: uh.gif (464x262, 406K)

Fate has chosen this coin

Is this a git thread?

You ever heard of hindsight bias user?

WTF LOOK AT THE DIGITS IN THIS THREAD

Attached: 70F430B9-FEC6-444E-8521-036A6083F24C.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Why are YOU not buying the latest in tv remote controller technology?

Unironically bottomed out. See you at 1k sats

I guarantee you all that this is going to drop below 99. I doubt it'll go below 90, but we're still dumping in the grand scheme of things. Don't post any pink wojaks like you're surprised once it happens

Attached: warning.jpg (1510x683, 130K)

U seems to know.
The pump when? And how big?

Checked. We pumpin bois

Attached: 1530257259731.jpg (750x741, 526K)

Hahaha. This has 50% more to bleed. Buy $CHR, invest in the 2020 dApp bubble, be wealthy.

you are so wrong its actually HILARIOUS bought 1.1mill just now at 116 thx

utter BS... the correction was a classic accumulative suppression.
The pressure on the selling whales is too big midterm tho, because Harmony is legit and has a good hype around it.
They will open the gates earlier than you think user

>pump
I actually don't know. It's at least a few months away though

The fates have chosen ONE shown by all the dubs in this thread.

Attached: 1558281184313.jpg (573x430, 84K)

I'm tryng to sell my bag at 121, i had bought it at 119 to rebuy at least at 105-110.
I'm doing right? Sorry i'm retard

maybe

>I'm tryng to sell my LINK bag at 95c, i had bought it at 90c to rebuy at least at 85-88. I'm doing right? Sorry i'm retard

I just threw $180 at it at 116 sats. Thanks OP

bizonacci came back to make a Harmony gif. bullish

You say this as it keeps decreasing and decreasing

We're all gonna make it frens

Attached: 1550680407622.jpg (2083x2064, 1.91M)

I BELIEVE.

0 0

Why we this shit coin once we have eth 2.0? Why we need 1000 different coins rather that working on eth and make it better?

Harmony Army
0~0

Because ETH isn't pumping right now you dummy

Because ETH's devs are incompetent retards that almost broke things the last time they tried to push out an update a year in the making. If you actually think ETH 2.0 is coming out any time in the next year, you don't understand this.

Don’t shill your bag saying it is moon mission. They don’t even have mainnet yet. You don’t even know what it is going to look like. Only coins I would recommend to invest now are btc, eth and link and may be rsr. All other are shitcoins.

lol if you can deliver a better product why would you work for an older one instead of making your own? Are you stupid?

>They don’t even have mainnet yet.
Misinformed brainlet. Probably ETH bagholder as well.

ETH = Yahoo

Harmony = Google

it's looking a lot like a link thread with all those gets

ETH is a bigger shitcoin than EOS and Tron at this point, because at least they can run fucking dapps and not shit itself.

I love ETH bagholders trying to call it a bluechip like Bitcoin and using the first mover advantage as a reason. The difference here is Bitcoin irrevokably has this because of its status as the first crypto ever made. ETH is merely the first utility platform. There will be plenty of competiton just like there were multiple search engines before Google showed up, and just like there were multiple online markets before Amazon and Ebay.

ETH is not some guaranteed win because its only value is its tech. If the main reason it has value is eclipsed by other platforms, then why would it remain? Remember that this doesn't apply to Bitcoin because it has actual collectors value for being the progeny of this entire space. ETH is just another altcoin.

All these digits...
Who do I trust???

See what happened to EOS, AION, NEO, ADA, ZIL, WAN, ICX? All dead right and you may be the one was saying ETH killer? Every big corporation uses ETH and every shit coins use eth. ETH is the standard and will remain the same. Screen this.

>EOS, AION, NEO, ADA, ZIL, WAN, ICX
>marketcap of EOS vs ONE
Either weak bait or you are compete retard

All of those coins took different approaches and sacrificed other areas to beat ETH in speed alone. Harmony is literally what ETH 2.0 is working torwards. It makes no compromises, it's a straight upgrade.

but it's not going up

literally am all in on this cone.

how many ONE tokens do i need for an asian girl like this?

Attached: kim jei.webm (640x640, 1.41M)

0. $CHR

don't like eos, harmony will exceed eos marketcap?

until it gets flipped because there is a superior project with good marketing and social networking

Absolutely. It's faster than EOS without that centralized DPoS nonsense.

Attached: onepager.jpg (1191x2981, 543K)

Harmoneyyyyy

100k ONE and you're good to go

you realized they fucking mooned to saturn and back before dying right? the STATE

Am I missing something? How the fuck does an ethereum type chain even approach dpos level transaction speeds?

All in 2.3m bag at 109 you're actually braindead if you think 99 wasn't the bottom

>Fast Byzantine Fault Tolerant consensus using Boneh-Lynn-Shacham multi-signatures.

Attached: 1451089122725.jpg (400x473, 81K)

Look up Kademlia Routing.

Also you realize that about half their employees come from Apple/Google/Amazon engineer positions. They are fucking legit, and even had a quick convo with Vitalik when he asked about their protocols.

Do you understand why this is huge?

1/3

Attached: 1562742442134.png (692x372, 47K)

2/3

Attached: 1562742845401.jpg (1439x1984, 684K)

3/3, so with this exchange, it's just been reasonably proven that they aren't just scammers using technobabble. They can hold a conversation with Vitalik and correct him.

Harmony is the next 100x.

Attached: 1562744164710.jpg (1439x1448, 412K)

You think that’s air you’re breathing?

Attached: CC223EA8-0BC1-40F4-8AD5-4F6360729222.jpg (239x200, 5K)

>while you were busy engaging in debauchery and degenerate facefucking with my sister, I was learning to master the ancient ways of Nippon steel
>between the breaks when I looked through the keyhole to see your nuts slapping her chin, I perfected my techniques

Okay folks show's over. It's going to drop now

Sexy bag, can i see?

Anyone who picked this up under 120 sats got a good fucking deal.

t. Bought 325k at 240 and 50k at 130.

>tfw if I waited I'd be close to a million

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-171936_Binance.jpg (1440x956, 167K)

All in boys - let the great game begin
Watch me destroy the order books:

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-172259_Binance.jpg (1439x970, 230K)

If you guys feel bullish now you REALLY should read the whitepaper

You dick will be twice as hard, I guarantee it

Sucks dude, at least you'll still make an easy six figures by EoY.

All I saying is you can’t compare this with eth.. it has to go through lot of hurdles and challenges. Don’t just shill your bag to get quick profit. Biz can do much better and I do hold big bag of ONE but I am not going shill until it is proven.

Chart clearly shows the bottom in 0.01091 USD. Anyone buying before that is going to get assblasted.

pretty much
i assumed this was a run of the mill muh tps shitcoin until i did that, and researched the team a bit.
worked out great for me because i probably would have bought the top, had i looked at it then