List of chainlink red flags

1) Started on Binance, so they are probably the main whales behind it. CZ is definitely involved.
2) Zero research papers on the matter and I mean NOTHING. Zero.
3) Wonder why 2)? Well, ask any CSci if there is such thing as the "oracle problem". You already know the aswer.
4) Cayman Islands.
5) No real office.
6) Was created months before the bubble popped.
7) Literally one of the few ICOs that's still around and hasn't even started to capitulate.

Don't get scammed frens.

Attached: cz.jpg (430x230, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4371&v=ytv8U0bejPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit it's over, time to pack it up goyim

Well a fucking vitalik-20 token should be enough to understand that you are investing in monopoly money

More red flags:
1)google
2)sales force
3)oracle

thank you sir for doing the needful

Imagine not accumulating for 2 years then having to make these post in order to pacify your FOMO

Attached: 2Link.jpg (600x471, 50K)

you forgot it was listed on goybase perfectly timed with the top and providing another big liquidity exit door for whales where normies could buy big bags straight from their bank accounts

1. You ga
2. Nigga you
3. gay.
4. Gay
5. ass
7. bitch
6. nogggg
1.5. y

Token not needed.

just look at those bags being swapped
imagine being so deluded to think the top hasn't come in after that pump

Attached: bags.png (1181x505, 28K)

normie here who bought on goybase day 1 of the listing
I feel stupid as fuck. At least it wasn't 4 bucks at that time but still...

very well execution ranjesh
pls to report back to discoord , so we may be discuss the fud for next futures
thank u sir

the biggest red flag is sergey himself saying a decentralized oracle network was probably not possible and would be 'hoping for the best' if attempted, then a few months later launching an ico for that exact thing.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4371&v=ytv8U0bejPA

1:12:51

just mentioning vitalik is enough

take your chance to exit when the dead cat bounce comes

Did you miss the bottom again? That's too bad.

>he doesn't know where the office is

I took out a 10k personal loan from Wells Fargo over the internet recently, I never even took a step into a bank. These kinds of transactions are happening every minute of every hour of every day, no chainstink required. How would having a "decentralized oracle" service this kind of transaction (as this is the exact kind of transaction it's supposed to help facilitate, somehow)? What makes it desirable? When you realize the answer to this question you will do the needful and exit the market immediately.

Attached: 39FEE5FB-EFED-41D9-AA4F-D7874464F7FC.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

...b-blockchain

IC3 is red flag for you?
Google, Oracle, Swift, and many more red flag for you?
One of most humble CEO red flag for you?
Team never talk about price, red flag for you?
Each day new partnership, red flag for you?
Polkadot & Hedra red flag for you?

Go fuck yourself?

8) Anytime people see the owner in public he acts incredibly aggressive saying "huh? Huh!?" getting into people's faces while refusing to pay for whatever it is he is holding.

Do you want to buy a coin made by a complete autistic psychopath?

Damn I hadn't seen this. What's a good Target to sell at this point? Fuck it I'm market selling now.

>These kinds of transactions are happening every minute of every hour of every day,
>People are sending letters through the mail every minute of every hour of every day, why do we need email?
Try to think bigger than your current perspective as a small-time retail banking client. Consider what actual finance professionals can use this for and the value is obvious.

chainlink hasn't decreased the cost of trust a million times (yet).
the first users of the network wouldn't be poorfags like you.

think of the uses whales and financial institutions would have for smart contracts and you will do the needful and go all in.

This shitcoin is not going list in US binance and price will got to dirt. IEO is illegal anyways. People are shilling this before news comes out. Be careful.

link failing would mean that 4channel was wrong about something, which is impossible.

Research papers mean shit. Academics are impractical retards for the most part.

This. Hundreds of neckbeards who invested their life savings into a cryptocurrency made by an eastern european guy (with offices in the cayman islands) so they could becomes lazy neets for the rest of their lives can't possible be mistaken

The red flags won't stop coming

1. Nick Szabo
2. Ari Juels