Redpill me on silver investing

Redpill me on silver investing.

Attached: 1537481513153.png (1000x1000, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79RByhdKUk8
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/whale-accumulating-silver-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's shit.

Read "Stocks for the Long Run". Gold got 1%-2% returns above inflation, compared to 7% for stocks. And Silver did significantly worse than Gold.

Look at this chart. Imagine holding an investment for 100 years, and it's value being the same, as when you bought it.

(Also, there was a lot of inflation in those 200 years. So in reality, the inflation-adjusted value of silver declined a LOT over this 100 year period.)

Attached: historical-silver-prices-100-year-chart.png (1280x790, 120K)

heres the final redpill on silver.

Investing in anything with a small S2F ratio like silver (S2F3) is bound to be a bad time. Having such a low ratio means small increases in production - either from more mining or scrap melting - will have a profound effect on the price.

I'm not anti-silver, however the current situation with such low stock makes it a very risky investment.

whats s2f and s2f3?

Attached: liberty.jpg (1224x1632, 118K)

It's not a good investment. It's something to hold that isn't fiat. If you are worried about hyperinflation the general rule is to have 6 months of expenses in Precious metals.
youtu.be/79RByhdKUk8
If you are old they are less volitile than stocks.

Chainlink to $1000.

Attached: a.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Silver needs too much space to store it
Also its not as easy to store as gold. Even thou its a pm the color will change over time which comes with a loss

Attached: silver explained.jpg (1864x712, 275K)

Fuck off Rajesh.

Stock-to-Flow
Stock-to-Flow Ratio 3

Currently Gold has a S2F ratio of 50:1
Bitcoin Currently is 28 (which will surpass gold at next halving)
Silver being a puny 3 means that it is totally exposed to tiny increases in production or scrap melting....meaning if price increases the influx of new supply rapidly sends price back down. Wish this wasnt the case but it is...back pre-65 when coinage worldwide was silver the S2F ratio for silver was around 25-30....they were totally successful in demonetizing it tho....

A cubic meter of silver is worth over 5 million US dollars.

I doubt you have genuinely run out of storage space.

buying shiny rocks isn't investing

Buying imaginary internet money is?

I live in a shit country in south america where the market for metal is virtually non existent. Still I'd like to invest in silver. Is there any crypto backed by silver or something like that? The costs of buying physical or transfering funds to bullionvalt are absurd..

Etf SLV

>things that happened in the past will definitely happen in the future

>stocks did better

nigger, do you know why stocks keep pumping? the fed keeps printing fiat. printing creates inflation. people with money realize they need to beat inflation to keep their wealth. they dump it into stocks and collectively raise stock values to bubble levels. the market is completely detached from reality in terms of valuation because of excessive fiat printing. failure to invest in the markets means you're getting raped by inflation. eventually this bullshit is going to collapse.

No silver ETFs here..

Show me your cubic meter tresor please

my uncle has 900 ounces of silver in his basement and is fucking insane. last time i visited i thought about killing him and taking it but realized it wasnt even worth that much

IS IT CHINA ACCUMULATING ?

WHAT IF JPM ISNT SUPPRSSSING AFTER ALL AND ITS ACTUALLY THE CHINESE LINK RELATED

SILVER BROS WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-11/whale-accumulating-silver-futures

Attached: BFCD21D2-EE3C-4945-AD90-F57F1311BD3A.gif (250x250, 222K)

The only thing with an 'S' you should be investing in is SNTVT.

It's not investing. It's a fun hobby though. Gold is superior. You probably shouldn't have too much in metals though, buy Bitcoin and max out your Roth IRA with index funds (not bullshit metals IRA)

Fuck off, Slapster

just buy a modest suicide bag. The idiots waiting for $1000/oz are as delusional as the $1000 EOY link crowd, but you never know

>SILVER BROS WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
it means buy

Numismatic coins from low Mintage runs are great investments.

Attached: 47E90AC2-AB26-413A-A76A-0CA36F040EC3.jpg (1242x1754, 1.43M)

invest in chainlink or survival supplies or both

Attached: 1562698804242.jpg (1078x875, 299K)

Dont they rely on collector demand?