Lition is the ultimate shitcoin

Lition is the ultimate shitcoin.

>no one knows about Lition wars
>over 550,000 Lition at stake (120,000 dollar, 1,91% of current circulating supply)
>like 20 pajeets do the challenges (check twitter)
>winner wins 480,000 Lition
>2 million token unlocked every month by investors and devs

how can you be this retarded? you gift 2% of current circulating supply to some pajeets and then drop 2 million(8% of current circulating supply) every month? how is this supposed to increase ever in value

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LRHH_MQincY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try whale, trying to accumulate before the DEX listing this Monday?

Attached: whales.jpg (2256x2576, 1.22M)

How do you know listing is this Monday

Binance DEX usually lists tokens at the start of the week since they do a lot of testing over the weekend. If you look at listing proposals LITION has the closest stats to BEZANT which also listed (around 4-5k views, ~250 votes, and 5-10 mio mcap), furthermore the sudden wash traded dumping on HOTBIT means this weekend is the last push for whales to accumulate. Note that Binance/Lition partnered 17 days ago, which is one day before the largest wallet started buying, and the wallets resumed accumulation 2 days ago.

A-user.. this actually makes sense desu

Yet another whale accumulating. Not ONE wallet in the top 50 has sold. The biggest wallet (800k LIT) has split his stack into smaller wallets, but almost no major movements to exchanges from top holders.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 17.13.23.png (2236x1130, 280K)

Lel I never invested

Then why would he split into smaller wallets, unless t was to slowly dump? Doesn’t make sense

Could be security reasons. I never have more than 100K USD in a single wallet. That's just lunacy.

i sold you fucker

Attached: SELL.png (1213x501, 77K)

>you gift 2% of current circulating supply to some pajeets and then drop 2 million(8% of current circulating supply) every month
even with Binance listing this will not change fundamentals

Yup. He's just crazy. That's a reasonable explanation

>Less than 30k LIT.
Kek nice lunch money.

I used to have 120k

If he was gonna sell why wouldn't he have already done it, you mongoloid. He has over 1 million LIT and sent 250k to separate wallets 3 days ago and they've been lying there ever since. Doesn't it make a lot more sense that he didn't want 350k (LIT was worth 35 cents three days ago) sitting in his metamask, than that he split his stack but waited three days before dumping the bottom with no liquidity?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-12 at 17.46.44.png (2248x1632, 481K)

Attached: SELL 2.png (1112x605, 94K)

So, is it a buy signal or sell?

I don’t know whether to buy more or sell !!!! AAAAAAHHHHH

#metoo
has 30k+ lits, not sure if to buy 20k more or try to get rid of my stack at .001

Yeah I can make arguments that are bullish and bearish ...

BUMP
My hands are itching to buy more, but I am not sure about that

If you believe that Binance listing will break the pattern you should buy.
If you think like me (Lition wars = shit, too much tokens added every month), you should sell. TA wise we are going to next support level.

BYMP

He wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near 35 cents with the piss poor liquidity

>Lition wars = shit
Lition wars doesn't really throw a lot of LITs.

Here is recent winners

LITION WARS LIVE UPDATE

Episode V — The Empire Strikes Back.

Current wallets with the highest number of LITs transferred:

1 0x8e...efe8 1820 LITs = ~$380
2 0x09...b6c2 1620 LITs = ~$340
3 0x29...057e 1600 LITs = ~$335

are you stupid? have you even looked at the picture of this thread? there is a grand prize of 550,000 Lition in the final battle. There will be a pajeet richer than you

>there is a grand prize of 550,000 Lition in the final battle.
source please. AFAIK 550.000 is the full budget of all prizes of Lition Wars, which will span for 2 years or so.

This. Our lil whale here is just heavily retarded and lack reading comprehension

Attached: downloadfile.gif (360x346, 170K)

yes and they will be dumping every month. just like the other investors who get the locked 2.2 million tokens every month

>INVESTORS dumping for a quick buck.

God, did you inherit or won @ a lottery?
You are financially illiterate and it is astonshing.

Attached: E7473E51-4431-4559-B546-C1BEFC0B3E3B.png (758x1295, 445K)

you are fine with a fully diluted marketcap of 32 million at this very moment?

No. What the fuck does make you think it stays so low in the future?
Did you know that there need to be LITs to run masternodes?

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-12 201428.png (600x279, 25K)

this is already in the top 150 marketcap with fully diluted supply. Right now they haven't proven anything. SAP partnership hasn't been confirmed (just like they work with Microsoft), Lition energy is fucking expensive (I checked for my city) and noone uses it. The devs are outsourced.
The only bullish thing is the partnership with Volksbank. But other banks in swiss for example are using private blockchain solutions without tokens. Why would Volksbank not do the same?

>SAP partnership hasn't been confirmed
Stephan Vogel on Lition’s co-innovation agreement with SAP:

"It means we’ve signed a contract to work together on bringing blockchains to mass market use. This is a common goal, based on our joint observations that today’s blockchain architectures do not support requirements of typical business use cases like managing both private and public data, legal compliance for data protection, transaction speeds, etc.

Lition made this experience through their energy use case, and SAP through various MVP projects they did together with their clients. In practice, it means our developers regularly meet to discuss how to bring this into technical reality. The work distribution is that Lition develops the public consensus system, while SAP is responsible for the private storage."

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=LRHH_MQincY

what is that then??

find me any statement where SAP (not the advisor) states that they work exclusivly with Lition. What do they share exactly and how many people work on the project?

Too bad im phoneposting.
Holy shit you are retarded.

Everything except the Microsoft thing is false (and the marketcap ofc)
Have you ever thought how young this coin is?
Last (You). Dump it all so I can buy your bags, dumbass.

the fully diluted marketcap is 32 million.
Thank you for holding my bags

Attached: Lition 2.png (667x366, 21K)

I just said you were right with the market cap lmao. Brainlet sell and screenshot it.

The full dilution won’t even be seen until 2022... are you an ape?

32 million wow what a huge market cap!

Attached: CKK_OplUsAEuug4.jpg (565x574, 72K)

So shall we buy or sell?

After looking at anons breadcrumbs in the other thread, I think a Binance Dex listing is coming on Monday